1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What kind of drunk are you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ForNarnia, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

Sloppy drunk. Alcohol goes in, physical coordination goes out.

I spill drinks, I drop everything, I trip over everything, I bump with everyone, even my kissing gets messy. Sometimes I switch languages without realizing. Everybody finds it funny. Win/win.

My favorite type of drunk tho are the mean drunks. Never a dull moment around those!

2. timo

I don't drink.

Oh wait, I do. And when I do, I'm more happy and dance-y and fabulous. And I talk a lot, even though half of what I say is incomprehensible.

3. Purp

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Woo, I'm an over-talkative drunk. I came out sober to my family and most of my friends but the conversations launched by a bottle of grape vodka (Purp) are what got things moving! Oddly enough drunk Purp gets shit done :slight_smile:

4. candyjiru

I don't drink much anymore, but when I used to, I was a very polite drunk... but that's how I am when I'm not drunk, too XD;;;;

5. adimanav

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I start speaking in a British accent for some reason when I'm drunk....oh well...but I'm loads of fun when drunk...which makes me think I should stay drunk all the time :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. emieee

emieee Guest

I rarely drink, but I get chatty and giggly when I do.

7. Cliffjumper126

Nashville (Wyoming/Yellowstone for the Summer)
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't get sloppy until I've had a LOT to drink. Like blacked out drunk. Drinking moderately, I just get happier and don't overthink things like I do when I'm sober. Oh and my inhibitions go out the window and I can talk about things that I would normally find too awkward or stressful to discuss. Then when I drink more than that my filter kinda disappears....which can be good or bad depending how you look at it....:eusa_doh:

8. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I had a sip of some Irish, watered-down tequila... That's the most alcohol I've ever had. xD

I'm kind of wary about alcohol because my family has a history of alcoholism. I don't have their genes but it still makes me cautious.

Whenever I do get drunk, I'll probably be either silent-go-sleep or I-wanna-hug-everyone-and-make-a-fool-out-of-myself.

9. D Choppy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Depends on what i drink. Sometimes i get emotional and cry. Or I'm veryffriendly. Sometimes i get a bit too much.and end up wetting my pants!

10. Steam Mecha

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'll find out in october. :grin:

11. Hyliana

Hyliana Guest

I can't drink because I'm allergic to alcohol. So I guess it will remain a mystery.

12. Images and Words

The I don't drink kinda drunk.

13. itsmary

I'm easy going. I laugh at my own thoughts and hug people. I have crazy ideas as well.

I love being drunk. It's sad to say & quite pathetic but I would be continuously drunk if alcohol didn't make me fat

14. Jambon

Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm an overly confident drunk who has stupid ideas. Like fence jumping to climb up into over people's tree houses.
    Also I like to collect things, mostly car badges and traffic related items (we filled a friends house with traffic bollards, cones and those big plastic fences they put around road works.)

15. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

A really embarrassing one. Iv not had one night out where I havnt regreted something iv either done or said.

16. BoiGeorge

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a very flirty, happy, extroverted, fun drunk

17. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

I'm the-quiet-but-once-I-start-laughing-I-can't-stop Drunk. I'm still pretty reliable though since I've gotten my older drunk cousins (who were contemplating something stupid) and veered them to the more obvious and safer options e.g we got home and the door was locked. They started planning a full mission impossible plan to jump the side fence or climb through a window....I suggested knocking on the door...like any sane person would....

I also tend to snack a lot when I'm drunk.

18. cryptic

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    When I'm drunk I just want to dance and laugh and have fun :grin:

19. the haunted

The I-love-everyone-and-everything drunk. Then I get really nerdy and start talking about chemistry.

20. Lyana

I've been known to take a drink at a party just because I know it will make me open up more and be bolder. But that's the "tipsy" me, not drunk me.

I've been drunk several times, but never completely trashed. Even when I can hardly walk I'm careful not to drink myself to the throwing up point. So drunk me is still conscious, very happy and willing to chat about anything. It just loosens up my inhibitions, I guess -- but being very shy, loosening my inhibitions just means "talking."