1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What kind of boys do you have a crush on?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sethrowe, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Bi As A Kite

Rocker/scene guys....skinny jeans, boots, long hair...went to an arena gig recently and there was the most adorable guy there...with crutches! i wanted to look after him and rub his back, or something silly.

2. Deaf Not Blind

when i was trying my very hardest to prove to everybody and myself i was "normal" i fell for this awesome man. tall, kind, teases as much as me, smiles big like me, have more things in common than i had ever had before...he turned out to be gay. :/ yeah, the guy i had told everybody i loved and hoped secretly would marry me and make me female, he is gay. oxymoron is evidently my type?

3. bob94

Oh jeez, I like ALL types. I love Asians, Arabs, Hispanics (pretty much anyone lol). But for me to really have a crush on somebody, I have to like them personally. Their physical appearance is important for me, but the mental aspect can be a definite deal breaker.

4. Zontar

thiiiiiiis

5. PillsHere

If I had to pick a label; probably skater.
    It seems a majority of them are genuinely cute but have body mass. A lot of guys with similar styles minus the actual athleticism seem to be really "twiggy" and that just isn't much of a turn on to me.

6. iHarteRachel

Out Status:
    A few people
    So there is this guy, he is SUPER CUTE! But he's straight and Im not sure what I am coz before I liked this girl and now she has a boyfriend and I like her less now. But then there is this guy who I like as well....

7. SMiLeitsme

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I am an athlete and a musician personally so that is a definite "+." I am 6' 2" and muscular, but I like people just shorter than me, and some muscle. I like burnette guys and girls. Also if you can sing with all of those things you will be my new favorite person.

8. Kyubi

masculine twinks haha...hmmm

9. brocub

It's odd, but my closest guy friends are all my type (minus one of them and that's cause he's super lanky). I just like thicker guys with stubble who are comfortable with their masculinity. Big arms are a bonus. Hair colour and skin colour don't matter. If you make me feel protected, I like that. Hairyness is a bonus. And being a bit of a douche to people, but having a soft side that few can see.

Guys who are super skinny or muscular (I mean small muscular, not heavyweight lifter muscular or jacked athlete muscular) are my biggest turn off. I just feel like I could snap them if I put 'em in between my thigh and my leg. Like a friggin walnut.

10. BajanBoy13

You just described my crush 0_o. But he's Straight :frowning2:..they always are.:icon_wink

11. Waffles

This is me... ALL THE TIME. OTZ

As for me, I like guys that will let me hug them often... I'm a hug n' snuggle kinda guy, so they need to like to hug n' snuggle. They also need to be somewhat independant... like they say "PART of your world, not JUST your world". I want someone who's into the Japan/anime stuff... fangasm for hours on end. :grin:
    As for looks... welp, I has a thing for guys my height or taller. Prefer them on the lean side (pun lol), but a slight build wouldn't hurt. Nice laughs... and someone that has a soothing voice. No particular eye/hair color. And... may sound odd... but I REALLY don't like "outty" belly buttons. I feel like if I poke it, it'd pop. (lol whut?). But yeah... mix it all together and it's the man of my dreams.

.. now why they all have to be damn straight? (/TT^TT)/
    *insert forever alone face here*

12. Ridiculous

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• all.png
      all.png
      File size:
      38.4 KB
      Views:
  13. ryanninjasheep

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/chit-chat/52566-what-kind-boys-do-you-have-crush-5.htm

yessssss!!!!!!!!

14. joeyblack

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I go for those real effeminate guys. Last guy I was with painted his nails, wore eye liner and carried a purse etc. That nelly type really turns me on. For the most part I've found them pretty fun to be around. I just hate how many of nelly guys I've met have been seriously self absorbed. I've rarely been turned on by the macho type. All those muscles and facial hair doesn't do anything for me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Effin HOT!! :kiss:

15. BENDERBOY

BENDERBOY Guest

chavs, Neds and Scallies.

16. samizer0313

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like guys who are hilarious, share my love of food, and are like a teddy bear! :3

17. Christopher

Christopher Guest

...................at my age, anything with a pulse and wearing trousers! (!)

18. eveninghush

Ultimately my 'type' is anyone with a great personality who I'm compatible with. I'd like for them to be opposite to me in some aspects i.e. big and broad (but not fat, lean), more outgoing, a bit bolder and more daring. I like blonde or fair hair, stubble's a massive YES, bit of body hair is also hot. Someone who shares my interests in some things, but differs in others so that we can introduce each other to new sports/hobbies/activities/genres of books/films etc. Someone healthy, happy and who I enjoy spending time with even if neither of us is saying anything, we're just sitting there.

But I've never been with a guy so for now I'll take whatever comes my way aha

19. DJT

DJT Guest

I like a nice guy, as well as a nice looking guy haha! Nice hair, body, eyes, smile and I have a thing for hairy men too :icon_redf A little facial hair, and some nice body hair, very hot! :wink: But he has to have the same sense of humour as me I love having a laugh :grin:

20. sugarcubeigloo

I really like guys who are talkers. :lol: I'm a little shy at times, even on here, I'll hesitate to post (its so stupid). If someone starts talking to me, I tend to open up very fast. So yeah, a guy who can carry a conversation is very attractive to me.

Physically, I'm all over the place. I'm open to all kinds of people. I mean, it wouldn't hurt if he looked like Joseph Gordon-Levitt, but who's keeping track. :lol: