1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What kind of boys do you have a crush on?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sethrowe, Oct 22, 2011.

1. steel03

Ugh agree, my roommate is like this. Not overtly or vocally, but just little things he does that drive me mad. Like every morning without fail at 7:15 he gets up to get ready for class, and then instead of climbing down the ladder from the top bunk, he feels the need to slide off the side and jump down (since I guess it's "faster" or "more efficient" or some bullshit like that), making all kinds of noise and waking me and my other roommate up. Every morning since the beginning of the school year. He also has this thing about crushing cans, and he doesn't get that you can't redeem crushed cans. And the whole not communicating emotion thing. I just don't freaking understand it.
    So enough about that...
    Perfect guy (visually) would have an athletic build, very hairy, sharp facial structure, and **must have good hair**. That's just 100% pure superficiality, though. I'm often just as turned on by skinny clean-shaven guys. But hair is still important. He's gotta have good hair.

2. BenKent

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would same the same for British accents :3

3. sexyalex

well, it's simple really. I just crush on anyone I can't get. -__-

4. Doctor Faustus

British accents! Yay! We rock! (!)

I'm into taller guys. Red, dirty blonde/dark hair. Must be literary and literate.

Actually I wrote an entire poem on this subject:

"Unconditional"

You would be English – French, Irish even – but not Chinese or female,
    not like what my dad wants. Wit like a razor. Preferably liberal.
    Handsome, with strong features. Good with food and an expert
    on roller coasters. Possibly a failed actor. You could tell me your life story
    in thirty minutes, if not seconds. Sophisticated, not camp. Carefree. Capable
    of proverbial conversation. Your ‘xxx’ after a Facebook post would be meaningful.
    You could entrust your body with mine and mine with yours. Yes,
    you would be worth waiting for.

You would write poems to me, and I to you (like Hughes and Plath minus the torment).
    That way, we wouldn’t have to holiday in Paris with Scott and Zelda;
    we’d just imagine it. But cultural requires emotional literacy too: to you I’d be a person
    not a specimen of permanent skin-disease. You’d massage moisturiser into me
    as though the gesture itself had the power to heal. Your kiss would sew back my mind.
    Our love would be unconditional and you would be mine.

5. SA Boy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Those who are masculine and just nice people, i wish i could say i don't mind what they look like. :confused:

6. reallyrandomguy

Blondish-brown hair. Green/blue/brown eyes. Understands and respects my preference of Canon and Apple over Nikon and Microsoft/Google (Except as a search engine/browser). Somewhat interested in filmmaking, technology, and/or singing. Strong arms. Slight stubble is acceptable, maybe a beard (Depending on the variety, of course! :slight_smile:), if it looks good on him.

I actually know of four people like this. One's a filmmaker/techie, one's a slightly stuck-up singer in my high school choir, the third's a swimmer, and the fourth is an actor/singer who's gay who doesn't go to my school. The swimmer's VERY handsome, and very heterosexual. It's always the cute ones...

7. toms7

i like guys with uniforms ,when they are very straights i like when they dont fear,when they know how to be the man in the relationship ,love sweet eyes green or blue a lot,i dont want to like many stuff both ,i am feeling awesome especially when the guy has manners!

8. Route466

Route466 Guest

All throughout high school, I was typically attracted to guys who looked like skaters or jocks, but that's changed since dating a few of them. I'm attracted to a guy who can carry himself well and take at least a little bit of pride in his appearance. I like a strong jaw, dark features, broad shoulders, and friendly eyes. And I absolutely melt for a nice smile.

9. BudderMC

I could list off a whole load of physical features that I do and don't (typically) find attractive... but honestly, I think it comes down to the face for me. And the face doesn't even really have specific criteria for me, it's just one I like or one I don't. You can be as textbook "hot" as you want, but if I don't like looking at your face, I don't like looking at you xD

Everything else is variable for me, so long as I like your face. The other traits would just be bonuses :slight_smile:

10. secretguyX

I wouldn't say I have a specific "type". But I am rather attracted to baseball players in general, soccer players in general, anyone who can make me laugh, or someone who smiles a lot. There's also certain off sightings of guys who I find really attractive, no particular type though. There's also the preppy guys in neat formal clothes all the time who I find very very attractive.

#90 secretguyX, May 28, 2012
    Last edited: May 28, 2012
  11. BajanBoy13

I like guys that are reasonably built but not like full on muscle builder..ew and for guys that i crush on they are Built,Kind,Laid back but have a rough side :wink:

12. LuckyOne

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I don't know if this is normal pickiness in me...But I love a man who can Dance, it's like a mayor turn on!

13. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't really have a specific type I'm attracted to but I'd like him to have a good personality, some things in common with, perhaps with some hair [specifically the scruffy beard-moustache combo,] and to be in good shape [doesn't have to be a gym body, wouldn't mind if I met someone who was a bit 'fleshy' (Haha.) :grin:] Other than that, I'd be open to pretty much anything.

But unfortunately, I haven't had a male crush yet to know for sure.

#93 Sartoris, May 28, 2012
    Last edited: May 28, 2012
  14. Paper Heart

My perfect guy, physically, is taller than me (granted I'm 5'4", so really anyone between 5'6"-6'), has a toned to muscular build, blonde or brown/black hair, blue or green eyes, and some hair on the body. Stubble/beard can also work out well.

Personality-wise, I'm really into cocky devils. Guys that are unabashedly sarcastic and witty. Not to be confused with being pompous, because cocky guys know when to be dry and when to be empathetic. he must have a passion for learning. Any or all topics, but he must have some drive. He can have his own creative projects and I can have mine. We don't always have to understand them, but we can still appreciate them. I want someone I can talk books with.

I could go into this more, but then I think I'd sound more desperate than I am.

15. King

King Guest

Physically, it's hard for me to say what I do like in a guy. It's much easier to say what I don't want - obese or skinny.

Personality wise, typically independant, keeps to himself, caring... Y'know.

16. Lewis

I don't care what their hobbies are as long as they're attractive, genuine and nice guys. I don't like super skinny guys or profoundly overweight guys though and if they were computer nerds it would drive me crazy (not in a good way!).

17. Valyrian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh my...this is so true lol

18. RebelD

Guys who aren't afraid to go against society's rules and be different. A guy who lives with his heart. I know it sounds really cliche, but that's what I like. Don't like fake at all!!!

19. DanA

Welp, he needs to have a sharp sense of humor... well, anybody does if they want to hang with me and not get instantly repelled (I like to joke a lot, in fact, it's my main prerogative).

Also, needs to be able to answer in kind when asked "What is a man?!?!"

If you know the answer I'm looking for, then you're already halfway to becoming my husband :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Also, must have an appreciation for 80s new wave.

20. oliver5

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    (!)Fit, only a couple of years differance in age. Hottest Celeb Justin Bieber