1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your true color aura

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chivalrous, Jan 3, 2014.

1. CheesyGoose

I was incredibly surprised that I got Pink.. But I suppose most of it is true.

2. anonomous

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    mine is blue. which shows that i value freindship and love most. which is definatelly true.

3. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I stopped the quiz when it asked for my musical tastes and the only options were essentially pop or rap (which both make me feel ill) . Also what is an aura? It sounds like new age bs to me.

---------- Post added 5th Jan 2014 at 07:51 PM ----------

Yea tbf I think that applies to most human beings.

4. musicgirl18

I got blue. :slight_smile:

5. Renge

Your Aura is*Blue!

Personality:*Blue’s*are very loyal and can be the truest friend any aura could hope to find. On the inside,*blues*tend to be emotional and even a bit moody. However, you know that other auras depend on you, so you put on a strong front. They tend to live a quiet but enriching life.*Blues*are very giving of them and is hard to let go of relationships. They believe the key to living a good life is simple: Be as honest with yourselves and others as possible.*They value the truth over everything else.*Blue*will remain loyal to those who are honest with them, even if their honesty hurts. Compared to most other auras,*blues*handle the truth very well. They take every event into stride.*Blues*are the calm spot in a sea of chaos. They think that the solution to most problems is open communication; they wish that people would be more real with each other.*A Blue personality uses its five physical senses to access information. An emotionally driven personality, you need to be liked and accepted. It is one of the "needs" that can cause apprehension in your personality. You are a polite, cooperative person who seeks to create conflict-free surroundings. You possess highly developed powers of observation. Family is important to you and you sometimes find yourself in the role of being a caretaker.*You are conservative, reliable and trustworthy - you are quite trusting of others although you are very wary in the beginning until you are sure of the other person. You are not impulsive- you always think before you speak and act and do everything at your own pace in your own time. You take time to process and share your feelings. You are genuine and sincere, and you take your responsibilities seriously. You have a deep need for peace and harmony in your everyday life. You appear to be confident and self-controlled, but may be hiding your vulnerable side. You are generally fairly even-tempered, unless your emotions take over - then you can become either moody and over-emotional, or cool and indifferent. You are sensitive to the needs of others. While you are friendly and sociable, you prefer the company of your own close group of friends. You are a rescuer and love to be needed. You can be rigid - you like to stick to what is familiar to you- you stubbornly do things your way even if there is a better way. Untidiness and unpredictability overwhelm you. You don't like to draw attention to yourself. While you don't like to have discord or conflict in your life, you are often the cause of conflict with others; you can be quite manipulative but in a very subtle way.You make a loyal and faithful marriage partner and you are an honest, trustworthy and sincere friend. You are aware of others feelings and sensitive to the moods of others. You are approachable and friendly, always making people feel welcome in your life. You have a thirst for knowledge in order to gain wisdom and appear knowledgeable in whatever area interests you. You can be too cautious and worry about every little thing.

Phew. That was long._. Blue yaay! :icon_bigg

6. freeskies

My aura is RED!

I'm not sure if i agree entirely, but some of it is accurate. The funny thing about such tools is that they are always praising and talking grandly! Never really say the truth...

7. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I did this before, I was white. I didn't think it was the most accurate quiz I have ever taken.

8. Waffles

I got blue. The description pretty much matches me exactly. ( .3.)

9. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I got blue. Fits me quite well. I don't think there's anything there that I find untrue, lol. ^^

10. Simple Thoughts

Re-took the test. I'm still as purple as ever!

That's good, purple is my favorite color :slight_smile:

11. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm blue! Some of it was accurate and some wasn't :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Orange. It fits me so well. >:3

13. Karabeara

Blue!
    Totally right a lot of quizzes tell me this.
    Perfect Color Love Match: Red: Committed and Passionate they are definitely a good mate

Friendship Color: When you and purple are together no one can stop you!

Color Opposite:Your color wheel opposite is Orange. Orange people may be opinionated, but you feel they lack the depth to truly understand what they're saying
    Words that Describe Blue: Emotional, Affected, Sensitive, Peaceful, Tranquil, Connected, Spiritual, Experimental, and Deep

Purpose of Life:Showing Love to Other People

14. Yosia

I got pink!!

Personality: Pink is one of the most interesting auras. A pink aura is a mixture of several auras put together. Pink has the bubbly personality of yellow, the passionate attitude of red, orange’s weirdness, and purples gracefulness.Pink Aura people are by nature loving and giving. They love to be loved too. Because of this they gather around them close friends and family at every opportunity. They like to host family events and are very generous of their time. They have a high regard for their health and will look after their bodies with good diet, nutrition and exercise. The Pink Aura individual is a natural healer, highly sensitive to the needs of others and has strong psychic abilities. They also have very creative ideas and strong imaginations. Because of these personality traits the Pink Aura person makes great writers of novels, poetry or song lyrics.The Pink Aura individual hates injustice, poverty and conflicts. They strive always to make the world a better place and will make personal sacrifices in the pursuit of this ideal. Pink Aura people are strong willed and highly disciplined and will expect high standards from others. They have strong values and morals and seldom deviate from them. Because of their honesty and likable nature they are valued as employees but also make excellent employers because of their sense of fairness.

15. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Took the quiz again because I didn't read all the choices. I got Purple! It fits me perfectly! Plus, it's my favorite color. >:3

16. Straw_berry

I got White Nyu~ It fits my other side, But not my bubbly side Nyu~

You got White! Personality: Cool and calm, but not laid-back, whites are the ultimate in class. Whites are one of the best at what they do, and they don’t make a show of it, but they get the recognition anyway. White’s always getting the job done, always making the perfect play, never demanding the credit and always getting it anyway. With a wink and tiny salute of acknowledgment to the crowd, everyone will always remember you.You are neat and immaculate in your appearance, in the presentation of your home almost to the point of being fanatical. You are far-sighted, with a positive and optimistic nature. You are well-balanced, sensible, discreet and wise. You are cautious, practical. You tend to have a great deal of self control. You are confident, poised and self-assured when at your most positive, but can also be very choosy and fastidious when the mood strikes. You can be very critical of yourself and others. You are self-sufficient and a loner. You may appear to be shy, but you do have strong beliefs about most things and love the opportunity to air those beliefs.

17. Jacob D

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    my aura is blue which is perfect for me because blue just happens to be my favorite color.

18. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

Purple!

#78 FireSmoke, Mar 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2014
  19. Luiz

Luiz Guest

Mine is Green.

20. Richie.

Purple!!!