1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your true color aura

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chivalrous, Jan 3, 2014.

1. An Unknown User

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hmm, I got white. Some of it fits me but some are completely off, like being optimistic, I am a proud pessimist thank you very much!

2. thekillingmoon

Blue

They believe the key to living a good life is simple: Be as honest with yourselves and others as possible. They value the truth over everything else. Blue will remain loyal to those who are honest with them, even if their honesty hurts. Compared to most other auras, blues handle the truth very well.

They think that the solution to most problems is open communication; they wish that people would be more real with each other.

I agree with this.

3. Simple Thoughts

Purple
    Your Aura is Purple!
    Personality: Purples hold themselves to sky high standards, and are always very graceful. Purple is envied, idolized, and copied without even realizing it. They are an icon for those who know you. While it is hard to be a perfectionist, rest assured it’s paying off! Purple is the most down to earth aura, they are the typical guy or gal next door. Purples may think they are better than others but deep inside they know they are not. Purple is very practical. Other auras take a liking into purple. Idealistic and thoughtful, they have the mind and ideas to change the world. Purple has the charisma of a great leader. Purple always seems to know what to say or do in every situation they are confronted with. They exercise good judgment daily. They don’t agonize too much about their decisions, the right answer just seems to come to them. Purples have one of the most active imaginations, but tend to be more focused on what could be potentially possible than dreaming about the impossible. Purples live a well balanced life and prefer to stay as calm as possible.Having a personality color purple or violet as your favorite color means you are sensitive and compassionate, understanding and supportive, thinking of others before yourself. You are a gentle and free spirit. Purples feelings run deep and you can be quite sensitive to hurtful comments from others, although you would never show it. People are drawn to your charismatic and alluring energy. You are usually introverted rather than extroverted and may give the impression of being shy although this is not the case. You are creative and like to be individual in most of your endeavors, including your dress and home decoration - you love the unconventional. You are idealistic, and often impractical, with a great imagination, Purples tend to look at life through rose-colored glasses. People who don't understand you sometimes think you are eccentric because you spend so much time in your fantasy world. You inspire others with your creative thinking and your ability to deal positively with adversity. Purples are very intuitive and quite psychic. You are a generous giver, asking for little in return except friendship. You can be secretive, with even your closest friends not really knowing you well. You dislike responsibility and have difficulty dealing with real day-to-day problems. You dislike being part of the crowd. You don't like to copy others and you don't like them to copy you. You are a visionary, with high ambitions, dreams and desires, and a compulsion to help humanity and to improve the planet earth. You often hold positions of power because you are visionary, but you delegate to others all the minor details that you aren't interested in. You like to have the best of everything, so you aim high. Being the free spirit you are, you love to travel to experience different cultures and meet new people. You are a good judge of character and sum others up quite quickly and accurately, although you usually see the best in everybody. Time means little to you and you are often late for everything. You trust the flow of the Universe to take care of everything. You can sometimes appear arrogant and conceited if operating from a negative perspective. You can be selfish and self-indulgent as you don't like being imposed upon by others beliefs and regulations.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Love Life: You're very passionate but often too busy for love. You need a partner who sees your vision and adopts it as their own
    Yellow: Way to immature to meet our standards!

Pink: If outgoingness is on our “Have to have list” pinks are also one of the top choices for Purples
    Green: Greens are way too shy and may be overlooked
    Blue: Blue is one of the others that may meet our standards. They are deep and Sincere and is an awesome mate!
    Orange: Can be just a little bit more mature than Yellow, but nawh I think we’ll pass
    White: Way deep inside purples may have this strange feeling for whites
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Perfect Color Love Match: Red is the perfect mate for a purple they meet every standard of ours.
    Friendship Color: Blue is the perfect friend for a purple due to there introvert attitude

Color Opposite: Your color wheel opposite is Yellow. While yellow people may be wise, they lack the manners and class needed to impress you

Words that Describe Purple: Intuitive, Seeking, Creative, Kind, Self-Sacrificing. Growth Oriented, Strong, Very Wise, and Rare

Purpose of Life: Saying Truths That Other People Dare Not Say

4. Colours

I got red. I feel like the personality bit was way too long to even be accurate about anyone. A good part of it sounded like me, but then, stuff like not being a good team player and having a short temper is not like me at all.

5. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a blue :slight_smile:

This is all true about me:

Blues are very loyal and can be the truest friend any aura could hope to find. On the inside, blues tend to be emotional and even a bit moody. However, you know that other auras depend on you, so you put on a strong front. They tend to live a quiet but enriching life. Blues are very giving of them and is hard to let go of relationships. They believe the key to living a good life is simple: Be as honest with yourselves and others as possible. They value the truth over everything else. Blue will remain loyal to those who are honest with them, even if their honesty hurts.

6. sam the man

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I got blue, which made a surprising amount of sense for me but not all of it. I got the same number of "yellow" answers as I did "blue" answers though (both 4), so....... green? :lol:

7. Zannan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Green
    You look at the big picture, are not detail oriented, and like to explore possibilities and alternative ways of doing things. You march to your own drummer and frequently find it difficult to get on the same wavelength as others.
    True.

8. Chlo98

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I got blue and it was a perfect description of me :slight_smile:

9. justjade

I am PINK! :grin:

10. RedMage

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    My result was red which does fit me for the most part.

11. Harve

[​IMG]

12. SiberianHusky

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your Aura is Pink! Personality: Pink is one of the most interesting auras. A pink aura is a mixture of several auras put together. Pink has the bubbly personality of yellow, the passionate attitude of red, orange’s weirdness, and purples gracefulness.Pink Aura people are by nature loving and giving. They love to be loved too. Because of this they gather around them close friends and family at every opportunity. They like to host family events and are very generous of their time. They have a high regard for their health and will look after their bodies with good diet, nutrition and exercise. The Pink Aura individual is a natural healer, highly sensitive to the needs of others and has strong psychic abilities. They also have very creative ideas and strong imaginations. Because of these personality traits the Pink Aura person makes great writers of novels, poetry or song lyrics.The Pink Aura individual hates injustice, poverty and conflicts. They strive always to make the world a better place and will make personal sacrifices in the pursuit of this ideal. Pink Aura people are strong willed and highly disciplined and will expect high standards from others. They have strong values and morals and seldom deviate from them. Because of their honesty and likable nature they are valued as employees but also make excellent employers because of their sense of fairness.

Legit.

13. Scarlet V

Out Status:
    Some people
    Pink? really? ok :grin: we are a mixture of several aura's put together and are "one of the coolest aura's out there" go pink's! xD

14. GArchi1992

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Me too! We're amazing aren't we ;D

15. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, you start with what color you like. That would be blue. I like green almost as much.
    You then go to what color you think you look like to others. I thought blue. It certainly wouldn't be red.
    Then I answered all their questions truthfully.
    The end result was that my aura is indeed BLUE

16. someguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Blue, which is fitting for the most part.

17. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Purple, it says...calm and balanced, it says. A bit off...I'm pretty much the poster child for anxiety and brooding!

18. VireBlaze

Everything about this is perfect and I'm dying of laughter. :lol:

As for meself, indeed, I am a blue as well. And it is damn well accurate.

19. Harve

Yeah I've since realised that 'spunk' can mean something very different outwith the UK, but it wasn't early enough to stop me from also dying of laughter. Surreal!

20. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not being from the UK, I got very confused. So what do I do? Google. Now I realize why that gif was 110% accurate.