1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your gender identity (playbuzz quiz)?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by gravechild, Nov 24, 2014.

1. RogueSoldierDZV

Cisgender male.... lol I am a girl (but I identify as a grill sometimes too)

2. aybirdy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    "You are Transfeminine! Assigned a male sexual identity at birth, you now identify as a female at the core. Like a Transmasculine, you may not always conform 100% as a female or continue to do so all the time, but you do prefer to represent yourself physically and behaviorally as a female due to the internal connection you feel to your feminine side. In relation to other genders, you're just being yourself; and a person has to be able to express their gender identity through the way they see fit. For you this may be through fashion trends, interests and a more feminine thought process. Regardless, no one can or should tell you the "right" way to be a female!"

Not really.

3. Shoei Loei

Shoei Loei Guest

I've taken this quiz a few times because I feel that my responses depend on various situations...but I've gotten a few different results each time (either Two-Spirit, Cisgender Female, or Gender Fluid). I guess as far as my gender goes, I'm definitely female (in sex & gender), but I don't always present as feminine. So while I use she/her/hers pronouns, I don't know that I would be typically cisgender either. It depends on the day and how I feel, but overall I prefer to present more androgynous or gender-neutral/nonbinary, and I sometimes have both masculine & feminine presentation on any given day. I absolutely never wear dresses/skirts or any typically female clothing, and I prefer my makeup to be more androgynous looking. Fun & interesting quiz to take though :thumbsup:

4. grass

grass Guest

Cis female ( GENDER IS NOT A PERSONALITY TRAIT WTF

5. Demigirllesbian

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I got transmasculine which I guess is kind of accurate but not really lol

6. azzi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Cis-Female
    [​IMG]
    4.bp.blogspot.com
    You are a Cisgender Female! While you may enjoy a good practical joke or two and often fantasize about "doing it like a dude", you're still a woman in mind, body and soul. You have the biological traits of a female and the expressive characteristics to prove it. You are completely comfortable and content looking a bit girly just as you feel it on the inside.

I think I paid attention more to the picture here than the result :flushed:

7. I got cis male :\

8. Tibby T

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    [​IMG]
    You are Neutrois! You don't identify with either male or female, and choose to label yourself as none of the above. Other ways to label this particular identity, or lack their of, is Agender, Gender-less, or neither-gender. The typical binary gender system just isn't for you, and you don't necessarily want to be associated with male or female characteristics that allow the rest of world to place stereotypical or sexual standards upon you. Instead, you would rather be yourself, and if you happen to possess descriptive traits applicable to male of female gender identities then it just so happens to be what you like and how you feel comfortable.

I mean. technically not wrong

9. Rowe

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I retook the quiz. I am pretty sure I gave different answers for a lot of questions. I somehow got cisgender male again.

10. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You are a Cisgender Male! This means that have an anatomical male body and express this through your masculine traits. We aren't saying that you don't enjoy the occasional chick flick here and there (we know you secretly like Mean Girls...), but you typically don't characterize or represent yourself in any other way than being a man.

I agree

11. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Um, no. Pretty sure I've done this quiz before and got this result last time lol.

12. JaimeGaye

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    3rd Gender or "Two Spirit"
    Big surprise there,,,, :grin: