1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your gender identity (playbuzz quiz)?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by gravechild, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Manta

I got Cis-male. but put bio female? Ha, this was fun, but definitely not a serious test.

2. DinelodiiGitli

I decided to retake the test a few times choosing different answers for each question each time.
    Still cis-female which makes me think that the quiz just generates random results.

3. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    You are a Cisgender Male!
    (I'm Ken... :grin: )

And by the way...
    Umm we're a little scared to say this but ok, here we go: You didn't pass the psychopath test.
    :grin:

You are not a very social person, you prefer being alone in your apartment, doing your own thing, with no intervention from the outside world. You are not a very empathic person, but you don't see that as a problem, you see that as an advantage!
    Our advice to you is to try to be more social (without kidnapping anyone!), and see how you feel, you might like it!

Yeah, I might... LMAO...

4. Summer1110

Cis-Female
    Cis-Female
    You are a Cisgender Female! While you may enjoy a good practical joke or two and often fantasize about "doing it like a dude", you're still a woman in mind, body and soul. You have the biological traits of a female and the expressive characteristics to prove it. You are completely comfortable and content looking a bit girly just as you feel it on the inside.

5. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Alright, so round two. :thumbsup:

Gender Fluid

[​IMG]

You are Gender Fluid! You don't like to conform to one gender based on the fluctuations you face internally each day. Whose to say that when you wake up in the morning you need to live up to the societal standards of a specific gender? No one. And you plan on taking advantage of this to the fullest. If you feel as if your a male and choose to express yourself with more masculine traits today, then you do so. However, if you feel as if you're a female tomorrow you will put on a dress as behave how you feel as a woman should behave. You don't feel the need to conform to either gender, and your identity is based on whichever is the best fit for you in the moment.

I'm guessing transmasculine/transfeminine are used in place of trans man/woman, which is a little strange. The questions really seem to operate on a very black-white definition of gender, ie, most non-binary genders would focus only on male and female, without anything else.

Either way, interesting results (and comments), everyone! Looking forward to more. :icon_bigg

6. anonym

anonym Guest

Cis male. I wish. :frowning2:

7. ForeverYoung000

You are a Cisgender Male! This means that have an anatomical male body and express this through your masculine traits. We aren't saying that you don't enjoy the occasional chick flick here and there (we know you secretly like Mean Girls...), but you typically don't characterize or represent yourself in any other way than being a man.

:s :confused::confused::confused:

But...but...I'm a female..

8. Rainbows~Exist

Cisgender male which is pretty accurate...(How did they know I love Mean Girls???)

9. wolf of fire

I got gender queer, maybe I am maybe. Took it a second time and pangender, but I'm probably not.

#29 wolf of fire, Nov 25, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
  10. Theboythat

Out Status:
    A few people
    I got that too.:tantrum: :icon_sad::bang:

11. Ail Stevens

hah, exactly quiz! Transmasculine
    You are Transmasculine! As a "masculine center", you actually possess a female body but prefer to enhance your physical traits as man. Perhaps you even identify as a man when we consider hobbies, interests, or overall emotional behavior. However, this does not necessarily mean that you don't feel like a female now and then or that you always and entirely feel like a male; there's the possibility that you are extremely in touch with your masculine side and choose to express it depending upon circumstance. Hit it on the nose. btw, the person in the pic is kinda attractive :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: https://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/441fbf...7bfe/10ca2c38-b861-487f-80c8-2a3d4b041531.jpg

12. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Has anyone tried with variations of the fav character pics ?

:slight_smile:

13. IJustWantToLove

:icon_eek: I also put anatomically female?! :eusa_eh:
    I took the test 3!!! times, with slightly different, but still true answers each time, and got cis-male every single time?? That confuses me a bit ;P

14. Celatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Cis male
    Thank god, I dearly hope that I dont come across as feminine

15. PeculiarChild

I put anatomically female, and still got cis male. ???

16. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I got cis male LOL wut?

17. Clancularius

Clancularius Guest

I got gender queer. Which I'm not sure is accurate because I usually am characterized as more feminine.

18. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm a rather androgynous guy who sometimes slips into 'girl mode' although essentially I'm more like a slightly gentle sort of guy, not particularly 'blokey'. I love the way I am and have always loved it, although for years I seemed to deny it.

19. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Two-Spirit (Third Gender)
    Two-Spirit
    You are considered to be the 3rd Gender: a Two-Spirit! The term Two-Spirit was originally coined by the Zuni Tribe, stating that an individual who has masculine and feminine characteristics (external and internal), is a person of the third gender. You like to present yourself as a combination of the two identities, creating an alternate one that allows you to express yourself as the best of both worlds. You don't need to choose between male and female and you certainly don't need to lack any attributes of the two genders; instead of you utilize both traits of each identity and display them in the way you believe the world should see you and how you feel most comfortable with yourself.

hmm.... Why does this answer seem just a little bit off, yet also seem so close...

20. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay