1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What inspired your username?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CelebrityHead, Jan 22, 2008.

1. sapphicvariety

"sapphic" means pertaining to sappho, who is like THE lesbian, so to speak. the first woman to write about liking women anyways (in ancient greece, from the island of lesbos. haa). and "variety".... well, i am of the sapphic variety :wink:

2. Just Adam

my name is just me cos thats who and what i am i have no sexual label i dont want any expectations or judgements im just me and thats how i am xD

3. mattypants

mattypants- a nickname given to someone i was infatuated with at the time of registration.
    boy do i get a laugh out of it now xD

4. twilight lover

twilight lover cos that is wot ilove twilight

5. RENThead

umm, im RENThead.. because.. well mid 90's when rent opened off broadway - there was a bunch of people who were friends with the actors, they were called RENTheads, they basically did everything to support the show, making it what it is today... even, when people left at intermission (because they thought it was bad- because they were stuck up) they would ask for their stubs just to watch the 2nd act...
    so yea... im a RENThead...
    and i didnt wanna use my normal fone89 here... incase there was someone i knew on this forum..

6. Bunny

My name comes from...

[​IMG]

this pleasant-looking fellow! From Silent Hill 2. My username is different everywhere I go. I was obsessed with SH for a while, and I couldn't really think of much else from the series. Might change it eventually, though.

7. New Camo Daz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My username is also my gamertag on the xbox. New is because i used to be Camo Daz but i forgot the password for that account. Camo is because im into all that army camouflage and its because camouflage makes you invisible so i liked that. And Daz is my nickname because im called Daryl. All together you get New Camo Daz :slight_smile: