1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What color is the dress?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C06122014, Feb 27, 2015.

?

What color is the dress?

1. Blue and black

54.3%
  2. White and gold

25.9%
  3. Other(specify)

19.8%
  1. RainbowVomiter

it's blue & gold

2. Stripe101

I zoomed into the dress in Photoshop and here's the pixel color I found: the white/blue part is actually a very light blue. The gold/black part is undeniably gold. This was zoomed into the very pixel so there's no way my eyes could have been tricked.

3. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's the lighting. If you view it with dim lighting, you will see that it is white and gold, but if you view it with bright lighting, you will see that it is blue and black. The "gold" is actually bright orange-ish light reflecting off of the black and the white is... well, whitish light reflecting off of the blue. It helps if you look far away. lol

I personally saw it as white and gold at first, though, but I can see both now.

4. Lazuri

From the moment I so much as glanced at that picture, it has been blue and black. People have suggested a myriad of ways to make it look white and gold but none of them has worked. How anybody can see this dress as white and gold is completely beyond me.

5. Quen

I've always seen it as blue and black, but when I flip the colors on my phone, it looks white and gold (as I found out 30 seconds ago). Don't know if that's at all relevant.

6. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I see light blue and either faded black or brown. I can see the stripes being interpreted as gold, but how the heck can people see white? I don't get it. I have seen the original dress picture and it is most definately actually dark blue and black. Just so happens the picture floating around apparently was taken either with a crappy phone or crappy lighting. Anyway, regardless, it is one ugly dress.