1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mirko, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weekender

I keep accidentally leaving my backpack unzipped when I'm walking to and from classes, so all my stuff just flops around everywhere and it's super embarrassing.

2. Candace

Oh God...I hope that I don't have TMJ :S

3. DinelodiiGitli

I wish the weather was cooler.

4. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know how to react to my parents...

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Why is life so hard?

6. Ruthven

literally crying cuz i got this fuckin jury duty shit and they have my fuckin birthname on it and i am just so disgusted by this whole thing

they don;t fuckin care that i changed my fuckin name

like what is the fuckin point if youre still sent shit in the wrong thing

and espeically on top of that i don't like bein forced into shit

this shit is disgusting. yiou cant force a bitch to do this shit it;s fucked up

the stupid thing "please serve with pride"or whatever FUCK YOU you trash heap

i have fuckin social issues anyway so i'm definitely gettin outta this fuckin shit--mum said i can talk with my therapist next week about it

even if somehow i have to go, i can tell you i will fuckin show up with dirt stained fuckin clothes they can go fuck their attire shit i hate these pieces of shit who think they can fuckin do this shit

yeah i look on the stupid thing and there's this tiny little thing where you can put in shit like name and address changes

but it's like

why the fuck do they not know this??? and even if i fill that thing in i know they'll prolly somehow call me the wrong name anyway---(just like those pieces of shit on my assurance phone thing. i recertified my lifeline thing and filled in the name change thing and included a copy of my court thing and well, they fuckin sent me back sumthin in my birthname so they ignored me)

i cant deal with this shit it;s too stressful

and if i was put on a fuckin jury--no i am not sittin for hours on end i hate sitting it gets very uncomfortable

gawwwwwd

i mean bein honest here i find court shit real interesting and back in 2013 was glued to the Jodi Arias trial and stuff. and yeah bein a juror on a trial would be interesting dependin on the thing---but when it comes down to literally bein forced that's where i draw the muthafuckin line

i mean i could prolly deal with this shit better if they hadn;t sent it in my birthname

yeah ha they talkin shit about failing to come and all that and thinkin they can throw you in jail and get money outta you as punishment, and yet their fuckin asses are the true fools who failed in sendin me the right name

#7806 Ruthven, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
  7. AlamoCity

@Ruthven, I think that the error stems from the fact that many jury duty roll lists come from either the DMV or voter registration lists, and they aren't always accurate. Did you ever register to vote under your birthname?

Also, just looked up how MA gets it's jury pool.

#7807 AlamoCity, Nov 7, 2014
  8. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Our bus driver is really nice. She, like, talks with me, when there's no one else in the bus. Just small talk. It's sorta relaxing in a way, and just now, when these guys were calling each other gay, she said, "Nothing wrong with that."

She's just a generally nice person. Maybe I could give her something near Christmas or something.

9. Hexagon

Great. My illness has just been upgraded to flu.

10. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

*suffers with u*

11. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

...You could just deferr it. I got two jury letters. Didn't get called for the one, other I deferred because I was moving.

12. Ruthven

i never registered to vote under birthname or real name

and i don't understand the resident list. like what is that yet another thing i'm supposed to somehow get changed

and of course i'm lookin shit up and i see nuthin on fixin that.

i mean the fact that the name doesn't even match up at all should make it not even apply to me

"In order to guarantee everyone their constitutional right to participate in the jury system,"

oh gee lucky me and for everybody we're just all so blessed and lucky yaaaay lol

like for reals, they make it sound like hey, this is some treat for all y'all, despite the fact you're bein forced which is disgusting and wrong.

if the resident list is connected to the DMV(and i'm not sure if it is even after lookin it up) that would make this have a little more sense cuz i got my permit back in 2011 (and that expired and i haven't gone for it again) and so even tho i had a fuckin court order name change and social security change, that somehow doesn't matter and they rely on stupid shit

---------- Post added 7th Nov 2014 at 04:01 PM ----------

------
    but isn't that just puttin off the inevitable??

i mean, i feel better now, but anyway, my therapist can prolly get me outta it even tho it said a doctor or get this a "Christian Science Practitioner" says in a note all about your issue--but whatever either way if she can write the note or my doc at the borum whatever

i mean now at this point i'm just like what's the word, i dunno what the word is, but basically not into bein forced into this shit. no one forces me into shit i mean i literally wanna kick these people

i think there should be sumthin that goes around, a little sumthin called "volunteer if you wanna be a juror yo" and that's a lot more healthy then "if you dont do this we'll throw your ass in prison for five days and take some money cuz we're greedy losers loool"

#7812 Ruthven, Nov 7, 2014
  13. shinji

shinji Guest

Managed to not brick my phone by tinkering with Xposed. And now i'm going full nuclear on the neighbors! For research purposes... Might even fire up Kali and go that "extra" mile.

Also, got off my ass and finally decided to fix my pre-amp, so now suddenly i'm all like, 7.1 surround sound. It's amazing! Now if only, i could find a high quality version of this: Ending 4x06. Anyone know the name of the track?

Feeling really happy today, it's weird... It's like, i am actually, genuinely happy.

On a side note, tomorrow will be an interesting day! Can't decide what i should do, as of yet...

14. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I finally see someone who appears to share my thoughts on the jury system. I never understood exactly what the hell the point of forcing people who don't want to do it is supposed to be.

15. Ryujin

I have EC on my 3DS XL... because reasons
    Nicer to use than mobile at least

16. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Mobile ec is a bit clunky, better than nothing though.

17. The Janitor

Kansas City (such originality for a city name)
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hee hee! I haven't had a thought in my life!

18. Candace

Just got reminded why I want to move out so badly. My mom is such a pain the ass :bang: :dry:.

19. BlueAndWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Really want to find a replay of Warrington Town vs Exeter in the FA Cup:lol: The underdogs won something:slight_smile:

20. Ryujin

I've accepted my sexuality to a point where I can just shrug off any inklings of doubt because I'm now certain but as soon as any doubt concerning my fragile gender identity appears I just don't know what to do.

---------- Post added 7th Nov 2014 at 11:00 PM ----------

What's that thing called... The one I defined as being a verb used descriptively with the thing being described as the object of the verb but different to the perfect and passive gerunds. For example, 'constructed' in which the thing that constructed is describing is the thing that was constructed, assuming it's even a verb form anyway (my English teacher says it is, but refuses to answer any of my questions)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.