1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BradThePug, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

No doubt it's developed in a lab for optimum mixing capacity with various liquors. They know their clientele well.

2. Kamina

Being out is cool but now I'm not really sure how to explain that I probably like girls more than guys however since I've never been in a relationship I'm not avoiding one with this certain guy.

And now I'm thinking; wow I'm really fucking complicated and probably over thinking this.

3. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

So the guy I was gonna ask out but chickened out with... I dunno, I'd like to think he's laying some pretty thick signs. "oh man. i'd love to go on like an ice cream date with someone..."

...but yeah. Who's gonna go out with some broke guy who can't drive? And then, um, I'm awkward. So...yeah. -_- I'll just, um... not ask anyone out until I'm significantly less awkward and broke. Which might not ever happen so um.... Where's the nearest monastery?

4. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My cousin did the same thing to her biological dad as I'm about to do to mine. The kicker: She's pregnant and in college. Difference is that her biological mom is married to another man and so she's not financially dependent. But my aunt yesterday made me read her Facebook post that said this,

As sad as it is, I can honestly say I am extremely happy with the decision I have made to kick my dad out of my life. My life has been ten times less stressful these past few weeks. I no longer have to compete with someone or act like I like someone to get the approval of my father and I love it. I love the fact that I can walk around happy not worrying about what's going to be said next to ruin my day. These past few weeks I have been happy and cheerful. Finally not full with anger and bitterness and can honestly say it was totally worth loosing "family" over. But no matter what I will never be without a dad. I will have the dad that has always been there and supported me through my whole life. The one dad that truly cares about me and matters in my life. The man who raised me and took care of me. Im extremely proud and grateful to say that I never took after anything from my biological father, except the ability to know not what to do in parenting, but instead took every great quality a girl needs from the real dad in my life. I don't know what I would do if my mom didn't find such a great man to marry.

5. IsThisAName

Overall a kickass day. Went out to lunch with my mom, got a car as a gift, made $50 babysitting, and charmed my way out of getting a ticket :wink: ... in my new car :roflmao: Charming men is too easy.

6. Ruthven

I'm broke and can't drive either! We're a match made in heaven lol but seriously just sayin for me personally, it don't matter to me if you're broke and can't drive, and that's not just cuz i am too. i'd go out with someone as long as i like them or whatever.

but just ask him out, i mean he's obviously hintin, do you want to pass this up? you don't need money to have fun and stuff, like there's stuff to do that don't need money right? and it's like, if he can drive, then he can be the driver duh, or if he can't then hey, you're both in the same boat, and can walk or take public transport or sumthin.

and it's okay to be awkward, and maybe the more time you're with him, you'll prolly be less so you know?

7. IsThisAName

I'd go out with someone who was broke without a car. If I like them, then I like them! Don't be so hard on yourself, silly. Besides, even if you think you're awkward, I'm sure you're actually adorable. To me, "awkward" is cute anyway :slight_smile:

8. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Love is love. If someone doesn't like you because of your financial situation, they're not worth your time. Don't worry, you'll definitely find someone who was meant to be with you. :slight_smile:

9. Nessarose

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Seriously!
    I honestly think the best date would be to do something where you wouldn't really need anything. Like -and I know it's cheesy and all that jazz- a day at the park or something. I'm not really one for material things, so maybe your guy isn't either? Besides, you're in college, yeah? Almost everyone there is broke.
    Actually, I was living with my dad when he was at a university and he was both broke and without a car.:lol:

10. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Okay, so it shouldn't be an issue?

Yeah, he's in the same situation. Broke, doesn't drive. Basically, he's awkward (and admits it), so it's like...sure, maybe he'd be cool with it.

But man. :| I haven't asked someone out in like 4 years...

11. IsThisAName

I'm a bum. I haven't had a date in forever, but Netflix and food would be my kinda date. (!)

12. Hexagon

I'm broke and I can't drive. Join the club. And yeah, I couldn't care less about my partner's financial circumstances.

13. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Wouldn't be as big of an issue if public transport didn'f suck so bad around here. No weekend buses, for one. And when would school be over and we'd both wanna get out on town? Yup. Weekends. Because "hey baby, let's go out on this lovely Monday night" doesn't have the same ring to it.

14. Nessarose

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, could be worse. You could have no experience with asking them out.:icon_wink

I get what you mean though. I hope you're able to figure something out(*hug*)

haha, that works :lol:

15. Nessarose

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm plum tuckered out. Fresh dreams!

HOLY CRAP. DEMI LEVATO AND NAYA RIVERA'S CHARACTERS ON GLEE ARE(were?) IN A RELATIONSHIP.
    I didn't even know Demi was on Glee...

16. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was sitting with my boyfriend in a pretty unused stairwell in a shopping centre a few hours ago at closing time. A security guard walked past us and started muttering and growling and being generally horrible. Luckily, I saw his face, so I will make sure if I come across him again, I'll be as rude, disrespectful, and inconvenient as possible.

17. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Are you sure it was you guys he was grumbling about?

18. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Given that when he saw us, his first words were "fucking Christ," I believe so.

19. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

[​IMG]

20. Emulator

I hope she's fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.