1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eric, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StefaniW

StefaniW Guest

evelyn you should try costco they're a LOT cheaper <3

2. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I really should go to work today instead of working from home.

3. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Oh.My.Gawd.
    CAN YOU PLEASE STOP TALKING SO LOUD?
    It sounds like you are fucking yelling. If I can hear you over my music, THAT SHOULD BE A HINT.

I hate people.

4. Scarlet123

hmm the music i listen to is actually quite depressing X_X but still its MY music, i aint turning it off :grin: its mine, also, nobody posts anything to help others anymore...

5. Hexagon

I share the sentiment.

6. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Looking through old photo albums (mom's big on scrapbooking). Don't know how I'll be able to break it to them that I'm their son...

7. KingdomKeyDK

8. StefaniW

StefaniW Guest

(*hug*) you'll find a way and they will find a way to deal with it. you can't worry about what anyone else thinks, cuz the person in those photos was never really representative of who you truly are anyway. you deserve the chance to finally be YOU, not the person they made you be in those pictures.

9. Hexagon

I burnt mine.

10. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  11. StefaniW

StefaniW Guest

@Hexagon,

I never took any and i am being toootally serious. my mom has tons of pictures of my siblings but NONE of me cuz even when i was little i never took any photos. now i finally do XD i have ONE picture from when i was 11, and i had long hair and looked quite femme, lololz XD

12. Hexagon

Yeah, I was a serial photograph avoider. I once went on a two week school trip to italy, and could not be found in one single photo. But there were some from when I was younger that I found in my parent's photo albums.

13. Bolin

Finally got skype to install on my phone (albeit an old version). Hopefully I'll be able to talk to Ducky soon~ hope it doenst completely kill my battery because my charger is a pain...

14. StefaniW

StefaniW Guest

OMG me too! we went on a tour of these ancient indian ruins in colorado and new mexico once and literally, NO pictures of me. zero. i was also FAT at the time (deeerp this was right before my struggle with anorexia started) so that didn't help either XD

15. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I felt the same way. And one night I took a lighter and burned a few pictures and it felt awesome. I might do that again soon. :slight_smile:

Whenever you come out, I hope they take it alright or at least tolerate it until you can move on and eventually out of their lives if it comes down to that. We're here if you need advice or support. (*hug*)

--

I hope I don't have to work this afternoon. And I'm nervous about my therapy appointment, since I coaxed my mum into going with me.. except now I'm hesitant because.. bleh. Now she'll be able to see me in all my depressive glory with my therapist, but hopefully it'll help her realize that she'll have to accept this at some point.

And hopefully I'm stopping by Y-Gender some time tomorrow, possibly.. hopefully that goes over well.

16. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

My mom was a serial photographer so lots of pictures of me when I was young. Got better at dodging the camera (which, frankly, huge relief because after I turned ten, I was...rather unslightly, to say the least).

I looked boyish enough that some of the pics are tolerable enough- it's all the little notes and poems and whatever my mom wrote in the scrapbooks, where she goes on about her 'lovely daughter' that's probably the hardest to stomach...

Thanks. :slight_smile: Just hoping that when I do come out, they'll come around... I mean. They've been trying for a son for years and it's kind of a win/win in some respects so...

#9136 drwinchester, Jul 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2013
  17. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I shared with my mom that one of my gay friends wants me to come back to Texas because his boyfriend is over in Europe. She asked me how old they are: I said "18 and 21 or 22." Now here's her question: "Do they know their gay that young?" *facepalm* How much stupider can one get? I think that deserves stupidest question of the year. I'm like thinking "Okay you asked that question, and several years before you asked me if I was gay" like seriously? I'm so livid right now, I can't think straight. Just increasing the clock to drop the bomb or it's decreasing since this morning it felt like it was going to explode out of me.

18. ahundredpennies

I need to RELAX and breath...

19. StefaniW

StefaniW Guest

omg i wish he wasn't moving away :frowning2: i don't dream about guys very often so it would have been interesting to see where this went <3 maybe one day!

#9139 StefaniW, Jul 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2013
  20. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What the fuck? My antipsychotic, Latuda is $726. Seven hundred and twenty six dollars is how much thirty pills cost the insurance company. We paid $25.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.