1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedKnight

Did a good deed and as a result I left my USB and keys at uni... This is why I don't believe in karma :/

2. Colton

djuy mho ineuvpmo[i2p4 iobev

That's all I have to say about that.

3. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had weird dreams this morning. Weird, sleep paralytic, ghost like dreams. This always happens when I wake up and then go back to sleep again. It's like, I was fully aware that I was asleep and yet the stuff that was happening seemed so real. There were spirits in my room and they were holding my body down so that I couldn't move. I was trying to struggle, trying to break free of them, but I couldn't. Then my friend came into my room and woke me up - but of course, she wasn't actually there, I was only imagining her and was still asleep. Then it started all over again, only *she* was holding me down. So I asked God and the angels to help me to wake up, and they did.

4. EM68

Thinking of my mom today. She is having knee replacement surgery.

5. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

Thinking of why "i was born this way" for

6. timo

Thinking about last weekend: PINKPOP FESTIVAL. It was so good. By far the best weekend of the year so far.

7. Zach93

Zach93 Guest

So close to the end. :slight_smile: These next three days, then Tuesday of next week, and then maybe Thursday and Friday of next week because of graduation practice, then next Saturday is the big day to end the four years of High school. :slight_smile: so excited! Once school is over I can turn my focus on my career and maybe a relationship. :slight_smile: yup things are going very good right now.

8. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

It's really nice to have someone around that understands why I start raving about Communists polluting America's water when the Russian-American nanny offers me flavoring for my water. It's even nicer that my rants are encouraged.

I love my Grampa~! Finally, someone who understands my sense of humor and has actually seen Dr. Strangelove.

(!)(!)(!)

9. Eleanor Rigby

That's just crazy. The more I work, the more there is work to be done. How is that even possible ???

10. Bolin

Wow, I'm getting Tumblr followers left and right. Also...my Tumblr crush just shifted...teehee.

11. mattypants

y boys gotta be like dat?!

12. Drakey

*sighs* I always get passed over by guys for somebody better. wouldn't blame them, really x.x

13. God, I hate it when someone says "I need to talk to you". It always makes me so worried for some reason :confused:

14. BudderMC

Today, I realized that I've been carrying a pack of allergy meds in my backpack that I forgot about. I've been sneezing non-stop and gone through countless boxes of tissues over the last month because I've been plagued by allergies. FML

15. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Somebody I know keeps telling me 'I need to ask you something' and then when I ask her what she says 'Not here... later'. It's been going on for a freaking fortnight. *unimpressed*

16. Drakey

man I wanna go play Killzone but I suck at it :frowning2:

17. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds really familiar! :slight_smile:

---

Oh the clouds and the rain.... I think it starts getting to me. It almost feels like we have missed spring and summer.

18. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

I can not wait for school to be out...So annoying, and a waste of my time.

19. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I'm exhausted. But my new phone came today and I squeed when I saw it. Plus, my mom casually mentioned to a woman that works at the courthouse that I thought she was really stylish, and she is. This woman always wears some pretty glorious heels and she isn't afraid to take fashion risks or play with her silhouette, and I can appreciate that.

So she stopped me today and said she laughed when she heard it and that she thought I was really sweet and adorable. Made my day. Out of all the interns working there this summer I'm the only one that actually socializes with the rest of the employees. Leave it to me to be best friends with somebody's mom. And you know that's what's going to happen.

Also, my mom's secretary is amazingly hot and I use every excuse I can to stop there. Today he asked me if I would be embarrassed if he told me some of the stories my mom told him. Ummm...never would I ever. #Shameless.

20. Eric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.