1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Coming out to as many people as possible within my family as soon as I can, doing it before I lose my nerves. Told 7 so far out of 41 slow like a tortoise but I am getting their. And my mood has majorly improved since telling the first family member, I finally have someone to talk to face to face about this now, not just my "friends" anymore...I haven't felt this good in a long while. :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 19th Sep 2012 at 10:13 PM ----------

Only you Ev. could come up with that one, that is why your great. :grin:

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's a good excuse to travel to Canada again! :slight_smile:

As for what I'm thinking:

I'm getting really stoked. I went to the library and got a few books on writing fiction in preparation of my 'writing fiction' course which starts next week. And it couldn't be better timing for doing something I wanted to do for a while now. Now if I could only keep writing ideas down every day, that would help.

And... I just send a follow up e-mail to an organization, expressing my continued interest in performing research and writing funding proposals for them. I already had one introductory meeting which went really well.

Yep, I have started to charter a (perhaps two) new career path(s). I'm excited about the possibilities! :grin:

3. everett

I want my baby back, baby back, I want my baby back, I want my baby back ribs
    And BBQ sauce!

4. Fairybread

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How is it that every time I call to make an appointment with my doctor, he's not there and is unavailable for appointments? It's weird. And mildly annoying.

5. HarleyQ

I am feeling a bit forgotten, but.. I have my musicals!

6. I had my mum cut my hair with the electric hair clippers yesterday, because it's growing like mad this time around. So, she was trying to get the bulk out of the back, and accidentally got too close. I now have a bald patch. :tears: I discovered that putting dark brown eye shadow on it hides it for the most part... but I still know it's there, and it disturbs me. Next week, I'm just going to get it done the shortest I've ever had it. The only part I'm keeping long will be my bangs.

Also, class tomorrow. We're having the first test of the semester and I'm nervous, because I don't know what to expect. I've had the professor before for German so I know his tests aren't too difficult, but still. I feel like my memory isn't that great lately, which could be either depression or a side effect of my mood stabilizer. It doesn't help that I don't have much motivation to study, but I will in an hour. I was planning to make it a 2 hour study session, but knowing me, it probably won't last nearly that long.

7. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Pink on The Daily Show? Hell yes!

8. armsoutfarther

People said the new Resident Evil movie was bad but I actually really liked it. The opening was amazing with the music, water and rewinding. And I have a huge crush on Milla Jovovich :icon_bigg And I need to get my school work in by the end of tomorrow...

9. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am beyond tired, and I won't be getting much of a break for at least another two weeks.

10. Bolin

Okay, I'm going on 3 weeks of being sick....whyyy? >_<

11. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm seriously worried about moving to university on Saturday.

12. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey! I hear you. I remember how daunting it was when I first moved to university. You'll be okay, I promise! And it won't be long before you make a whole bunch of new friends, because there are so many people to choose from, you will definitely find a group that you click with. :slight_smile:

13. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Woke up this morning to go to the doctor, cried while I was there because I was so anxious about passing (Thankfully I could hold it until the nurse left the room), got my blood taken which scared the hell out of me because I hate needles and it got to the point where I was kicking my legs trying not to run out of the room while she was working on me, Then I slept for three hours as soon as I got home.

Not the best start to the day but at least I got my Progesterone dosage doubled. <3

14. Possibly Maybe

I'm thinking that Mike Patton could read me the phone book/yellow pages, I really wouldn't care, i would still swoon *sigh*

15. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks, It's good to be reassured but I'm still really nervous

Fiona Apple's been arrested for drug possession. She has one of the sassyest mugshots I've ever seen

[​IMG]

16. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oo, Romney's magically jumping back to the center again! Too late to convince the masses, methinks (well, except maybe of the fact that he has no actual positions :wink:).

17. Night Rain

EC seems kinda empty these days...

18. Pain

Pain Guest

Fucking dumb twats in my building! Trying to skateboard down a hallway where the floor was obviously just waxed! Yet you had no idea you'd fall and get broke! Please, next time you're doing something as idiotic as that, make sure I'm not about to get hit by your flying, flailing, uncontrollable body.

19. everett

OmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgToomuchcoffeeToomuchcoffeeToomuchcoffeeToomuchcoffeeToomuchcoffeeToomuchcoffeeToomuchcoffeeToomuchcoffeeToomuchcoffeeToomuchcoffeeToomuchcoffeeToomuchcoffeeToomuchcoffeeToomuchcoffeeToomuchcoffeeToomuchcoffeeToomuchcoffeeToomuchcoffeeToomuchcoffee

20. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Dogs barking, baby-talk to said dogs, noisy neighborhood children, kids playing basketball. Why do I have to be so sensitive to these :***: sounds? :bang:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.