What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

I'm lazy at heart! I only cook so I don't die! D: xD

I admire your cooking skills, though!

2. Mad Man L

My mood just crashed, again. For no reason.

3. Wow, I was supposed to go to sleep earlier tonight but it's an hour later than yesterday's bed time. :shrug: I found a cool BDSM site, though... and saw this guy from high school on it that I always suspected was gay. It turns out he's pansexual, and more interestingly, a submissive that lives the lifestyle 24/7. Okay, I really need to pry myself away from the computer now. Tomorrow, I'll see if I can find anyone else I know/have seen in real life. Why? I don't know, to be honest. It fascinates me in some strange way.

4. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just got confronted by a dog, a spider and some geese. All I need is a serial killer clown forcing me to make a phone call and that's all my phobias in one day!

5. Music Beat

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    My hands asleep, it makes me mad.

6. Music Beat

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    And I should add a picture of myself later on today.

7. Tim

Tim

Had to call out from the Food Bank... yet again. Mom's car won't be fixed in time, and despite my willingness to walk there... my back is not cooperative. I'd be in so much pain I'd spend most the time either crying in the break room, or trying to find a way home.

One of these days, life will get better. That's all I keep telling myself. I kind of hope we move to Idaho, even though LGBT rights there are horrendous compared to California, which is saying something. It will give me a chance to get a fresh start on life. It all depends on my mom and sisters though. We shall see.

8. Gah, when am I ever going to use algebra in my life?
    Also, why am i singing while doing this work?!?!?!

9. Dolphinkid

That I. Shuldve done my homework earlier this weekend....

---------- Post added 3rd Sep 2012 at 10:22 AM ----------

And that I agree with music beat

10. You can do homework just fine at 2AM, i do it a lot and get B's on most of my subjects :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. Tim

Tim

I actually, as much as I hate to admit it, use algebra quite often. It's not intentional either. Just basic things, like percentages in stores or how many of one thing I can get while getting a set amount of another item, etc. xD

The only thing in school I can honestly say I never used and probably never will is history. I have pretty much forgotten 90% of what they taught me in that class. >_> Same with Economics and Civics, though those were useful classes, they just bored me to death. xD

12. Mercy

Mercy Guest

13. andersonh09

andersonh09 Guest

Transferring 100s of pictures to my new computer and clearing all my documents off my old one. Sad face.

14. timo

Today at work I had to call another company to ask about some research they did for the project I'm working on. It seriously took me about 10 minutes and a toilet visit before I had the guts to dial the number and start the call. Turns out the man I needed to speak to had a day off... so I have to call again tomorrow. ARGHHH

I hate making phone calls. HATE.

15. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Going to Germany tomorrow. The online check in thing is telling me my passport isn't valid when I got it just over a year ago, which is worrying. Gotta be up at 3am tomorrow. I used to live 20 mins drive from Heathrow and now I have to get a taxi all around the city and it'll cost me £50.

16. Eric

I haven't yet showered, I'm still wearing sleepwear (being a ratty t-shirt and a pair of gym shorts that I never use as gym shorts), and my housemate's dog needed to be taken out for a walk. Oh, I wasn't wearing shoes to boot. That dog is lucky he's so adorable.

17. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My dad just had to go to the emergency room.. He is having am allergic reaction to medication.

18. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That awkward moment when you mishear the lyrics to a Rhianna song as "Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure" and mistakenly sing it that way for ages.

I don't even like Rihanna. If she incorporated a few Harry Potter references into some of her songs though that might change.

19. Gen

Gen

I miss algebra, 1 and 2 actually. You have to love math, Barrel. That surge of adrenaline you get when you destroy a difficult equation. Enjoy it while it lasts ^_^.

Anyway, I'm trying to think of why I dont have any eggs to make breakfast. I was forced to eat this warm up breakfast sandwich, which I'm entirely regreting. How the hell do people eat these. I think my body is in shock. It's like pure trans fat. I had to eat something because I'm gonna work out today, but now I'll have to wait for a few hours to recover (~_~).

20. timo

oh YESSSS ROLO TOMASSI JUST ANNOUNCED A EUROPEAN TOUR IM SO EXCITED ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE(!)(!)(!)

sorry for the all caps BUT ITS WORTH IT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.