1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cascade

Finally, FINALLY, after hours of work I got Project M to run properly!

2. mattypants

i think i scared s.p. away
    damn it ._.

3. OH shit.

For the last few months I've been super enjoying being single and I haven't really been interested in meeting girls that I might want to date. I have plenty of life goodness without that, and it's actually really nice to get to focus solely on improving and enriching myself....and then, all of a sudden, I start feeling like maybe I could like this one girl I met a couple months ago. I've been getting to know her a little better and sometimes she says something that makes me wonder if she's inside MY head.

BUT, she has a girlfriend. (go figure.)

So, is it better to stay away if there's any chance I could develop actual feelings for her or do I take the risk and try to be friends, hoping that my knowing that pining over her would be bad would prevent me from actually doing any pining? Nothing's for sure. At any time I could find out something about her that would make it a non-starter anyway, I just don't know.

I could just keep it to a minimum of time spent with her and let it be a group friend thing only. That's always a possibility.

4. TheGreyMan

Well, I guess you could certainly try to be friends. Friendship never hurts and maybe sometimes it just desensitizes after awhile.

Or alternatively they'll break up and she's open and you know your sexualities are compatible already.

my advice sounds really weird wow

5. pompa

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The future and its endless bounty of happiness and success.

6. TheGreyMan

Well that's a great thing to be thinking about.

7. Vesper

So I was playing a FFVII Click and Drag game on Tumblr (don't judge), and got some pretty hilarious results. The first time around, I married Rufus, honeymooned at Loveless Avenue (bad omen?), and got c*ckblocked by Rude
    who actually serves as something of a bodyguard to Rufus--who is is boss--in Advent Children
    The second time around, I married Elena and honeymooned at Icicle Inn. This is funny because the first time you arrive at Icicle Inn in the original game, Elena tries to punch Cloud, and if you dodge her punch, she will roll down a snowy incline.

Click and drag games are such amusing time-wasters.

8. Jake Leed

Jake Leed Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I think that if all the people on this site admit that they are gay or like people of the same gender, then nothing is wrong with them. I mean, nothing's wrong if other people feel that way as well. I was thinking; what if it was wrong to date females and people wanted to try it? I don't see what's so wrong with it. I think people should just tolerate it like adults instead of saying/doing something that may end up with a dead nonheterosexual.

9. Mad Man L

I've made a resolution, of sorts.

I'm going to live with 25 cats when I grow up, and be like Sheldon, given that it's quite clear that I'm going to be forever alone.

10. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Feeling uninspired but need to finish this bit of writing before tomorrow...crap.

11. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Need to change jobs, can't stand him and his negativity! Like I don't give a shit, I have more important things to think about than your dumb arse philosophy, heck your not even as wise as you think you are, "Your choir boy compared to me!!!" :lol:

Also its annoying when the older generations think they're more "experience" or wise, just because of their age, I seen so many who are so stupid, and close minded trapped in their little boxed brain of theirs.

#351 Z3ni, Apr 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2012
  12. no, that actually makes sense. I'm not gonna hold my breath for a breakup, especially since I'm not even sure if my feelings would GET that strong, there's just an initial attraction that might settle out to a good friendship anyway.

Either way, she's too interesting to ignore entirely, so I suppose I'll just see what happens...

13. TheGreyMan

My dog is so fluffy :3

14. Just Adam

Warching willywonker and the chocolate factory. Its totally fixed !

How did he just happen to find the money. How did he just happen to get that chocolate bar the day the fraudster was announced. Most of all how was old slug face wating for him in the tunnel on the way he was running home.

And how the hell did grandpa joe jump out of bed after not walking about for 20 years ! >.> it all seems fishy to me !

Strangest documentary ive seen since Happy Feet

15. TheGreyMan

It was all a dream by a poor boy who aspired to go places.

It was all in his heeeeeeeeeeead.

Actually, that'd be a really lame plot twist that's far too overused.

16. Valyrian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What i've been thinking for the past 2 years, my crush. Every, single, day.

guess i should just throw myself off a bridge lol

17. TheGreyMan

You certainly aren't alone.

It's a new feeling to be this attached to someone for me, but their name's the only thing that has been going through my head ever since they transferred here >->

18. Just Adam

Now youve said that expect it in the next remake lol

19. TheGreyMan

I don't know if they're going to remake it AGAIN.

I see no need to. I mean, the newer one, I understand the fact that cinematography(YES! Spelled that correctly on the first go!) has improved dramatically since then, but at this point, there isn't much in terms of visuals that needs to be fixed. Unless you want to totally screw with the plot or characters(New one did a good job of that) or milk the cash cow,(Likely scenario, regardless) it seems futile.

20. Drakey

I wish I could wake up without being disappointed the minute I look in the mirror x.x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.