What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Does replying to a text telling me who got cast as Finnick in Catching Fire with 'Oo, yes please. He is Finnick (no such thing as too pretty in that situation :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)' count as outing myself?

2. Chickzak

Sharon Horgan, shes pretty!
    She plays her character on Dead Boss awesome, and just googled her age. Shes 42. Woah Definetly does not look 42 in that show.

3. Mogget

Having a crush on a girl is confusing enough without having to wonder why I haven't heard back from her.

4. suckonpronouns

1. I'm so glad my binder came in the mail today and I'm really surprised at how flat it makes my chest appear.
    2. I don't know if I'm going to be able to get into this season of Big Brother. I'm still testing the waters with it. Then again, tonight's episode is the only one I've seen so far. Idek how long this season's been running...I should probably figure that out first and then try to catch up on the missed episodes if possible.
    3. I feel sick and I'm missing my friendthing because we haven't really conversed much today and I have things I need to talk to hir about. :frowning2:
    4. Food. Lol. Pretty self-explanatory.

5. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

Binders are amazing. I have one from underworks and one from lesloveboat.com. The one from underworks makes me flatter, but the one from loveboat is more comfortable. I usually wear a sports bra with the loveboat binder.

I agree with you on big brother... I havent seen anything that has made me be interested in it.

6. Bolin

Family, please stop depressing and oppressing me so I can at least try to get out of this funk. :icon_sad:

7. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I submitted my paperwork for school this fall today, I just have to get one more thing from my mentor tomorrow morning before we leave for rehab and then I'll officially be ready for the semester to start, which is exactly a month from this Friday. This summer went by really, really fast but not nearly fast enough.

Plus, at first I was very, very, very against any attempt whatsoever to set me up, but I vaguely remember the guy that Love is talking about now. He goes to my university and I've ran into him a couple of times around campus but we've never talked or anything before. I can't stop thinking about it now, and it's kinda exciting, honestly. ^_^

8. BudderMC

I think I'm getting in a funk, and now I'm worried. I hope hanging out this weekend will change that...

9. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My stalker-turned-friend just invited me to her birthday party. Again. I managed to get out of going last year because she asked me the day before the party to make her a cake. She asked me at work too, which I thought was rude. Fortunately I managed to avoid her for a week after that.

I sort of want to go this year, but maybe it's just for the wrong reasons. I wouldn't know what to get her anyway. I know more about her life than I ever asked to know, and up until last month I didn't even know her last name. She knows very little about me. And I think the reason she started talking to me was because the cashier at work who was a mutual friend tried to set us up, which is just hilarious because she's a 28 year old very old-fashioned republican who's desperate for marriage, whereas I'm a 21 year old homosexual who is plagued with issues, burning with a desire for greatness, and most certainly not a republican. This girl tracked my number down after I quit, and has been texting me regularly ever since.

Part of me is grateful to have a friend at all, since I'm so very lacking in that department to begin with, but part of me wishes this crazy girl would leave
    me alone. No denying it though, she admits I give her great advice and help her through just about everything.

Plus there's a cosmic sign I have to be her friend, since her last name is that of a Whoopi Goldberg (my idol, as well as what I imagine God to look like) character from Star Trek...

10. Brenny

Why is it so many ugly girls can find boyfriends but me being a cute guy (well... at least somewhat) cannot find a boyfriend of my own!??!!!!

11. Adamant715

Adamant715 Guest

I'm totally with you on Big Brother.. this season just doesn't feel like last years (which i loved).

As for what's on my mind, the weather is. There's a thunderstorm right now. :slight_smile: I find them quite relaxing.

12. Jonathan

Big Brother has been okay this season so far. Not the best, but not the worst. Britney is really funny and Boogie just annoys the hell out of me. He seems to think he is so amazing but all he really did was ride Will's coattails for two seasons. The sooner he is out of the house, the better (in my opinion). Oh, and I think the episode tonight was the third one this season if I remember right.

13. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My cable has gone out.... wonderful. Ohh well... at least I still have the internet to keep myself entertained.

14. Peanuts

I've been thinking about my future career and my life in 20, 30, maybe 40 years. I can feel the pressure starting to build for me to be successful but really, I'm still wet behind the ears. I feel like I need to be perfect but in so many ways, I am absolutely flawed and not even near being 'decent', in my eyes.

I'm happy, but confused about my path in life.

15. FJ Cruiser

So I had my first shift of waiting tables on my own. I didn't do great, but I got just enough tip money to break over minimum wage for the night, which is apparently not bad at all for a first timer. I wish I didn't have to work, but I need the work experience as much as the money.

16. Colton

Well well well. Let's see if I can do this :slight_smile:

17. Ridiculous

..perhaps because someone with the mentality of 'ugly girls' isn't someone who someone who attracts others?

18. SkyDiver

I belong in a big city.

19. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Every time I update my "out status" I feel like I should have a little celebration.

I never thought that I would come out..

20. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Every time you update your "out status," you deserve a little celebration. :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.