What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There should really be a 'sexually frustrated' mood on here. That is all.

asghasdgk this must be what actually having a sex drive is like

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    After browsing through a photography book on Tibet, thinking about how I would like to travel to Tibet and Nepal to see some of the places and learn about the cultures.

3. Today... I kissed the most incredible girl.
    And now I want to kiss her every day. Gotta wait til Tuesday though. Stupid work!
    I feel so amazing right now.

4. ilayis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wish I could just grab my shit,hop in my car,take off to California to start all over with nobody to deal with but myself and don't talk to anybody from my past for a year.

5. hazza

Good night last night......you know it's been good when you wake up drunk still the next morning.....

6. Ridiculous

7. Fairybread

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Someone on EC shares the same name, sexuality, location, and age as someone my mum knows.. Probably just a huge coincidence though xD

8. I had my gallbladder removed last week, and I can't wait until I get back to normal. Since surgery, I've gained 10lbs from IV fluids, air they pumped in my stomach to see my organs better, and constipation from pain pills, etc. I haven't been eating much, so it can't be my diet! Prior to surgery, I had officially lost 100lbs. :frowning2: Oh, and even though I've been sleeping a lot, it's just so uncomfortable sleeping on my left side, with little movement.

9. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    On a stretch of busy road, not half a mile long, there are four dead animals.
    One cat
    One gopher
    One dog
    and one... dog? I think?

What the hell is happening here?

Though considering how badly some people "drive," like cutting me off instead of yielding to the damn pedestrian (nobody does this-CA Vehicle Code 21950 be damnned!), then turning into the wrong lane for about 20 meters (I can't estimate distance for crap though) before getting in the proper lane... I'm suprised I'm only finding dead animals and not people.

But seriously- If you don't know how, when, and/or where to drive- get out of that goddamned car before you fucking kill someone!

-end minirant

10. needshelp

why does midnight love by marvin gaye sound like something that they could put in one of those old baseball comedy movies back in the 90s? the movie with tom selleck or i think charlie scheen, major league baseball. i forgot the name of the movie but for some reason, this song sounds like something they would play in that movie. maybe it's just me bugging out again. :eusa_doh:

11. Chickzak

ThinkI'm going to be staying up late todayy, studying.Damnnn
    Aaand just remembered how much I love bikess! This is slightly random but dug out the bike I used to ride a lot, socant wait to have races again xDHaha a slightly sad-I-need-to-get-out-more post =P

12. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
  13. BudderMC

14. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I just need to stop reading the news. Joe Arpaio arrests a six year old illegal alien to ship her back home to what is basically now a third world country and people see nothing wrong with a little girl in handcuffs. The comments said things like, "Well, that's the law, she shouldn't have broken it." Blah Blah Blah. But then when American kids break laws like, oh, I don't know, almost killing two kids by putting a fake deer in the middle of the road, they're allowed to finish the football season and then serve their time. The hypocrisy of our society makes me fucking sick.

15. Oh, God... Portuguese exam tomorrow :icon_sad:

16. Mad Man L

This plan is really going to be a lot harder to pull off than I first thought. Oh well, what must be done must be done.

17. FJ Cruiser

I need to hang out in Tech Terrace more while I'm home for the summer. That neighborhood is actually full of people who care enough to take care of historic houses, support their neighborhood businesses, put equality stickers on the backs of their cars, and bike whenever possible. It's like a mini Austin. It's a great environment to do schoolwork. Plus, their are some incredibly good-looking guys at the coffee shop. I heard the barista casually mention he was gay when I otherwise wouldn't have guessed, and I was making good eye contact with another. I nearly pulled a "call me maybe" as ridiculous as it sounds.

#1997 FJ Cruiser, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
  18. Ridiculous

If you make it, take the bananas out of the freezer for about 5-10 minutes before you blend them as they are too hard straight out of the freezer. Also it looks like it isn't going to work because the banana splits into little pellet kinds of things - you just have to keep blending and add the peanut butter/honey and it all smooths out nicely.

19. Random Dent

Random Dent Guest

I haven't had Doritos in an eternity...they taste just as good as I remember.

20. FJ Cruiser

I just realized I used the wrong their/there/they're for like the first time since fourth grade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.