1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eponine, Jun 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FJ Cruiser

Wow, that was a really good conversation. It's a shame that I was never better friends with her in high school. Good thing she's coming here. :slight_smile:

2. RedState

And so now, a bunch of kooks from San Francisco, want the government to regulate sugar like alcohol and tobacco...and even want the legal age for consumption of sodas to be established at 17.

See?

I keep telling you people about California but you won't listen....they don't call it the land of fruits and nuts for nothing.

:slight_smile:

3. Bolin

Okay, I'm really going to bed now. xD Darn the internet for being so addicting. xD I got my goodnight hug and goodnight kiss, so I should be ready to fall asleep.........(I doubt I'll fall asleep anytime soon LOL)

4. Thisisnew

I should go to bed. I also should post on EC more often again.
    I'm so tired. I'm glad I can talk to my girlfriend about our old "fights"...that weren't even fights. Things have sure changed in the last two years.

5. Jonathan

My friend just took a bath in 50 gallons of green jello....and I am insanely jealous! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Rooni321

Damnit! I got a bruise on my fucking foot! My foot for christs sake!
    I call bull shit!
    Lol not gonna lie, I'm so proud of myself. Kickboxing forever!!

7. Kupo!

Kupo! Guest

I feel extremely alone right now. Like, completely and utterly disconnected from everything.

[​IMG]

8. Gallatin

Today was a tiring, but super fun day! Mini shopping spree, late night food shopping escapades, and dancing to old 80s songs - and all with my really good friend! I haven't had a day filled with so much laughter in a long, long time.

9. Sunsetting

Sunsetting Guest

One last post before I collapse. You are some of the most beautiful and inspiring people I have ever encountered. Thank you all for touching my life.

10. needshelp

just wanted you to know that i love your avatar. it's so adorable. :icon_bigg

11. Artemicion

You can add another...

12. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I've decided what I'm doing today, see everyone tomorrow.

13. Eric

I've spent far too much time on Imgur tonight/this morning. But, I can't stop. >_<

14. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Had a really weird ream last night. I was in China or somewhere, and there was this drug I had to take, when I sniffed it it made me unconscious. Yet somehow I could still tell everything that was going on around me, so I took more of the drug, started eating it as well as sniffing it. Woke up in the morning like, wtf....

15. kem

kem

sigh, I thought I'd started to be comfortable with my body, but I couldn't take a sauna with my friends. Why does everything have to be so difficult? Why won't the rest of this fat just go away? I feel like I'm going to break down any minute... ): I was feeling so great this morning. I wish I had somebody to talk with.

16. duriru

Plans for today: study, study, and study.

17. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was experimenting with make-up and now I somehow look like I'm ready for a night out. To be fair, I'm going to a house party later so I suppose that justifies it. :slight_smile:

18. maverick

Saw The Woman in Black last night, it was pretty good!

Also the whole theater burst into spontaneous applause when they played The Hunger Games preview. That is the first time I have EVER seen people clap over a movie preview before, lol...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgssLmsOa2s[/YOUTUBE]

19. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm dreading going to see The Woman in Black. I've been to see the play in London and sitting in the front row was genuinely one of the scariest moments in my life. It was amazing and I absolutely loved it despite spending the whole time after the first 20 mins hugging my friend for dear life with her saying 'oh God, what's she doing now?' over and over. I hope the film lives up to it but I really doubt that it will :frowning2:

20. Jonathan

Uggghhhh...why do my parents always intentionally put me in the middle of things...my dad just called me (and woke me up) to say that they're planning a trip to Cancun this December and he needs to know today if I'm going to go. The thing is the trip is December 21-26, so I would be down there during Christmas. This is no problem for my step-sisters because their dad and step-mom would be coming too, but ahem...I have a whole other side of the family that wants me to be home for Christmas (and my dad knows this) and yet they still fucking plan their trip during this time. They always fucking do this..it's like they don't seem to care about the crap it will put me through. Now I have to go talk to my mom who I know will be dead set against me doing because she'll want to see me on Christmas and no matter what i decide to do, I'm going to end up pissing off one parent...why the fuck do they always have to put me in the middle? And why the fuck do they always have to be so selfish and try to guilt trip me into siding with them? And why the fuck couldn't my dad's family be more considerate and plan their trip so we could get back before Christmas so I wouldn't have to deal with this crap? I mean, honestly, I only get a call about this trip AFTER everyone else is already booked for it? Ughhhhhhhh :dry:

#7720 Jonathan, Feb 4, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.