1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tv shows that make you cry

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Bzrk, Jan 10, 2013.

1. mm11

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Doctor Who. That show has had me hunched over crying more times than I can count.

Also, Buffy.

2. Naomilly92

I admit, I almost cried on the final episode of Friends, but I think that's the same for everyone.
    Almost cried in the Pokemon Movie when Ash died :lol:

3. leer

uk tv soaps when a character has died
    Eastenders character Jamie Mitchel he was a teenage character quite cute anyway i was 9 years old just before Christmas he got hit by a car on Christmas day he died I cried like a baby:tears:

coronation street
    Had a married couple Vera & Jack duckworth been married over 40 years anyway about 5 years ago vera diedin her favorite arm chair :tears: jack was devastated .
    few years later jack past away on his birthday you could tell he was going to die in the same chair vera died in anyway as he was dying vera appeared as a ghost to take jacks spirit with he :tears::tears: that was done so well .

emmerdale
    character called shadrack he was more a comedy character his annual bath on special occasions was a hose down in the back yard with a bar of soap :roflmao: anyway he died falling face down in a river he had a heart attack that left me it bits its on youtube and cry everytime i see it :tears::tears::tears:

also Tim Burton films upset me to

4. HadesReborn

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Whoa... Spoiler alert. I guess now i don't have to watch that movie... damn it. Ash. Always fucking it up somehow... Urgh! Pikachu should have been given to me..

And... American horror Story... more times than i can count.

5. Cthulhu

Came close while watching Wolf's Rain

6. sunnii

I'm a crier lol. Most recent shows I've cried to is

I watched the full 1st half of Season 5 of The Hills on DVD while I was severely hung over and I welled up like 6 times.

When Ricky proposed to Vicky on Geordie Shore

A shitload of times during The Sopranos

7. Zontar

I remember crying only a few times to TV shows. Both when I was younger. Two immediately come to mind.

One time when I was six we had the free preview of HBO. One movie, I've since forgotten what it was (probably "Look Who's Talking Now" according to someone I've asked), had dogs that were talking to each other about one of their friends who was given to some selfish boy for Christmas. When Christmas morning came, he shook his head in disapproval at the puppy they gave him, so the family abandoned him on the side of the street in a cardboard box while it was raining. I was sitting next to my mom and started crying, she had to remind me how it was just a movie and the dog was just fine in real life.

Another time I cried was at this one episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog, where Eustace saw Courage as a younger version of himself in a broken mirror. He said something like "it's so hot, my head is burning" and he gave him his hat and broke a curse a witch put on him. I dunno why, but it made me cry whenever I saw it.

8. Wickgaga

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The only TV show to ever make me cry was Bones. Gah, freakin' love that show!

9. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

Me tooo!! Some animes really draw you in, then stab you in the heart. Every time I hear "Heaven's Not Enough" I picture Toboy dying and Darcia grieving with his naked dead wife in his arms--just a mesh of sad memories.

---------- Post added 30th Jan 2013 at 07:20 PM ----------

Yeah I cried on Bones when Zach turned out to be helping that serial killer. I loved Zach!! :tears:

Also, I cried when Half-Sack on Sons of Anarchy died. My baabbbyy!! :tears: I haven't seen the 5th season yet, but I heard some major people die and if it is who I think it is, I am going to be in :tears::tears:.

10. HP7465213

Lost, season 5 finale, my favorite blondie falls down a shaft and basically dies

Walking dead season 3 "the Killer within" the things that poor little boy had to go through.

Ugly betty... multiple times throughout all four seasons

11. julia

One Tree Hill, Glee, Game of Thrones, and American Horror Story. Can't think of any others right now. It doesn't take much for me to cry though.

12. jayhad90

jayhad90 Guest

I cryed [YOUTUBE]Smallville Ryan Ending - YouTube[/YOUTUBE] during this episode of smallville even though know that i look back on it seems kind of cheesy and it was cool to see the actor (Ryan Kelley) acted in Prayers for Bobby as well. but that is the only show i have cried during.

13. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

Another show that has made me cry is The Golden Girls. There's a few episodes that come to mind.

But the very last episode of the series when Dorothy moves out and she marries Blanche's Uncle Lucas, that last scene with the girls and Dorothy says Goodbye in different ways, many times before she leaves, is absolutely heartbreaking. :frowning2:

14. starmarie

starmarie Guest

Bones and NCIS make me cry often...actually, put any character I love from anything in a sappy scene and I'll probably at least tear up.

15. jp16

Ryan Kelley:love:

16. BillCozby

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    American Horror Story made me cry(season 1) on netflix

17. I'd be curious to see what got you to cry in The Sopranos the only thing that got me close was when AJ tried to kill himself. Tony's reaction there is heartbreaking.

On a side note I just finished a re-watch of The Sopranos without a doubt the greatest TV show ever.

#57 BuzzFledderjohn, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2013
  18. always true

The Real L Word when Dana passed.

Rivers of tears

19. Thewitt

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The only show I came close to crying was the last episode of Being Human season 3 when Mitchell has George stake him.

20. lexi

lexi Guest

All of these :

And... Once after a bad day.... The Brady Bunch :icon_redf