1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trans Romance

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by phoenix42, Nov 28, 2011.

1. J Snow

So, while I'm still not sure if I really have plans to transition or not, but I have talked to my bf about it. We've been dating for over a year, and he's head over heels for me, and has expressed nothing but support. He's said multiple time he'd love me and want to be with me no matter what I look like. I do have concerns about him being sexually attracted to me though =/

2. person54

J Snow if you like him and he means what he says then he sounds like a keeper.

3. J Snow

Thanks, we have quite a few issues, but he's a very loving person that I know really cares about me, and I don't have any plans to end things any time soon.

Still every time I ask about him still being sexually attracted to me, he just says I should do what makes me happy, or he'd still love me. Kind of dancing around this issue. However, if I were to go for it, I would really want to experience sex with someone who sees me as sexy =/

4. J Snow

So while I hate to double post... BUMPIDY BAMP!!!

I really wanna know what anyone thinks about this situation. I know I may be jumping the gun a bit, I still haven't made up my mind if I'm even trans. But c'mon, he's gay? Could he really still be sexually attracted to me if I did decide to take action....?

5. Veronica

Honestly, I have no idea. This is a bit outside my range of experience.

But one thing I have learned after a few relationships is that there is plenty of fish in the sea ...