1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top 5 Things You Like About Your Body

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by squally89, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Mister Gaga

Never thought of that, well, here I go:
    1- I like my hands, they're incredibly soft, so are my arms.
    2- I like my soft hair, even though it waves.
    3- I love my genitals for obvious reasons, and my nipples:grin:
    4- I love my feet, they're super cute, and soft.
    5- I love my eyebrows, their shape is kinda cool.

2. SA Boy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'll try and think of five:
    1. Eye colour green/blue
    2. Eye lashes quite dark
    3. Fingers quite long and finger nails look fine
    4. i'm struggling....i guess my eyebrows are a nice shape

Can't think of number five but i like the thread and i feel in a better mood. :slight_smile:

3. Pinstripe

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I love the idea for this topic. I focus on the negatives a lot, like everyone tends to do.

1) My lips. Full, expressive, with down turned corners.
    2) My hips/thighs. The only curvy part of my otherwise stick thin body.
    3) The freckles on my collarbone. I think they're cute. :3
    4) My eyes are such a dark blue that they're almost black.
    5) My hair is thick and crazy and has a mind of its own, but I've learned to love that about it.

4. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a little insecure about my body, I could only think of four

I like my lower legs, but not my knees or thighs. From under the knees downwards'
    I like my hands, I have really big piano fingers.
    I like how tall I am (6"1'), I feel like it's a good hight. Tall but not extraordinarily so
    Not to brag or be explicit but I've never been insecure about myself in a certain place that I'm told a lot of guys are.

5. I love my hands. My palms are relatively small, but my fingers are long and nicely shaped.

I love my hair. Always soft, looks nice any color I've ever had it, it's a little crazy but tends to look like I did it on purpose, even when it's more like I just woke up haha

I like the feminine curve of my legs and butt. heh.

I love my eyes. Almond shaped and blue, they get all crinkly when I smile.

This one's harder to explain. I really like my face. I mean, I'm not super gorgeous or anything, but when I see myself in a mirror or in photos, and I see my face, it's like my cover. Like a book cover. This is the picture everyone I know associates with Paige. And I like me, so I like that picture.

6. Silver Sparrow

1) I like my wrists. I don't know why, but they're kind of tiny and always seem graceful.
    2) I like my eyes. The color doesn't really pop, but they always seem to match my mood, my clothing, and bizarrely, they match the weather.
    3) I like my feet. Not all my calluses and scars, but I like that they look really good when I point them.
    4) I like my neck. It's nothing extraordinary, but it's graceful and flexible.
    5) I like that I'm short. It lets me get into small places, and it's easy to hide when I want to.

7. squally89

YES to #3! That counts! I can barely swim~
    A lot of people wish they have straight teeth instead of spending hundreds of dollars on braces~

I know someone already :eusa_clap at #1, but I would just like to :eusa_clap again~
    I wanna race you now haha, wanna meet half way, I live in Canada - Jokes~
    To # 4 and 5, thank your genetics for that!

To #1, not a lot of people have green eyes! So that's really cool!
    To #4, being tall is a gift~
    To #5, just in case if anyone ever get stuck on a hiking trail, I know who to call :slight_smile:

To #1, people who have botox would be envious of you.
    To #2, sounds like it hurts, but now you got a cool story to tell!
    To #4, have you considered playing soccer? I would not want to be kicked by you~
    To #5, can I please borrow some of your height? I'm 5'6 and I would like your height to be delivered to my front door please - JOKES~

Just want to give a big thank you to everyone who has participated in this thread. Please remember NOT to forget about all these things you have posted here. Here's a neat idea, WRITE IT and POST IT on your wall in your bedroom :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 8th Jun 2012 at 09:46 PM ----------

And keep it coming if you discover anything new about how amazing your body is and for those who are struggling, keep thinking and we look forward to your amazing discovery!

8. Vanc

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hmm...lemme think!

1) I'm taller than most asians: 5' 10. That's a comfortable height for me...not too short and not too tall.

2) I have broad shoulders. This aspect of me I like very much. I think if I actually took the time to work out my body has the potential to look quite well-proportioned, instead of the skinny 150lb guy I am now.

3) I look good in glasses. Better than in contacts in my opinion. I like identifying as a geeky (but collected) guy so I'm glad glasses suit me well.

4) I like my face shape. I guess this goes with the glasses thing a bit. I have an oval face and the reason why I usually have shorter hairstyles is to accentuate that. I *would* like to have a more pronounced jawline but you can't ask for everything!

5) I like how I'm stronger than your average "skinny" guy. I don't think my body is made for bulking up but I do keep my strength up and I'm very proud of it.

9. squally89

Call me perv-y/stalker-ish, but I admit I clicked on almost everyone's profile to find out what they actually look like to see what are the features they are talking about. I have to say I am so happy to see everyone taking some time to look at themselves in the mirror because sometimes we might be so busy running our lives we forget what we look like and how amazing we are.

AH I'm listening to Katy Perry "Part of Me" as I type this~

10. This thread is actually really cute. Even though we all have body issues, it's important to realize how beautiful we really are. We're all unique, and that's something that should be celebrated.

Well done squally89! I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I did feel a bit better about myself. It put a smile on my face. :grin:

11. Ianthe

These are the important things about my body:

I am able to walk, to run, to climb stairs, to lift things and carry them. These abilities make it possible to do many things.

My body has the potential to create new life. In my body, I could incubate a tiny human being, who would then grow up and have a whole individual personality and life. Even as mere potential, that seems miraculous to me.

It is only through my body that I can express my feelings. I can smile or frown, laugh or cry, shout, sing, sigh, or dance. I can speak my thoughts out loud. I use my body to express my inner self, to share the truth of who I am with others.

With my body, I can give and receive love through touch. I can rub my father's back, embrace an old friend, or shake hands with a new acquaintance. I can make love, or cuddle on the sofa. I can caress a lover's face. I can kiss a child good night.

This is my body. It is special, because it is mine. It is a good body; it does not have to be like other bodies. I love my body, because it is through my body that I experience and interact with the world. In my body, I live my life.

12. legohead

Out Status:
    A few people
    1. My chipped teeth from skating 2. My freckles 3. My Black hair 4. Sleep deprived blue eyes 5. My tall, lanky appearence

13. peanutbutter

I am african american

1. My legs (very strong, athletic)

2. My course afro american hair (dread locks)

3. I have a masculine build (not butch, but in shape)

4. My eyebrows, they are really thick, but when they are shaped, they are amazing and shows so much attitude.

5. Upper Body, (I am naturally in shape, well my body says so)

14. samizer0313

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1) my grayish blue eyes
    2) can go long periods without eating and not be too bad
    3) my soft, thick hair, can be annoying but worth it
    4) no medical conditions
    5) my learning disabilities make me stronger and I can deal with more criticism

15. ermmmm
    1) i can go ages with little water (does this count?)
    2) I can tolerate the heat well (i guess this sorta counts...)
    3) My eyes, in between hazel and green, love the colour
    4)ermmm struggling here... i can memorize numbers quite easily (for example, Pi 3.14159265358979323846 (yes, i have legit memorized that))
    5)this probs doesnt count but.... i have so many minor medical conditions (allergies, long sighted,asthma that sort of stuff) that it keeps things... interesting, to say the least :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16. rene

1. i like my face cause its small cute and innocent/devilish looking at times and holds my smile and eyes
    2. i like my whole body i guess cause i push it to the extreme limits and it doesnt stop, and i can do it day after day after day
    3. i like my mouth (that sounds odd, this is gonna sound odder) but it changes forms well to different instruments
    4. i like my fingers their musician fingers
    5. i like my tummy, its tiny (even though i have gained some weight and i like it) and smooth

17. Vesper

• I love that I have the strongest immune system of almost everyone I know.
    • I love that I do have solid musculature, which is hidden underneath a layer of pudge that belies my natural athleticism.
    • I like my face, because most everyone thinks I look younger than my age, or even "cute".
    • I like my thick, shiny hair, which always garners me compliments (or even, sometimes, pets).
    • I like that my breasts are neither so large as to be distracting or obtrusive nor so small as to make me have the stereotypical Asian flat chest.

#37 Vesper, Jun 11, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2012
  18. PurpleCrab

Great happy going topic thank you :slight_smile:

1- My health; I generally resist illness very well and am most often very healthy, good genetics

2- My looks. Love my green eyes, freckles all over, long black curly hair and my general shape

3- My physical capacities. I build up rather quick and am very strong even when I don't train, I bend in ways most adults my age can't, am also very resilient

4- My being in touch with my body; I know how it works (to the tiniest nerve end, reflexology and so on)

5- Last but not the least, my awesome body art!!!!! :grin:

19. Ryukotsu

1) I like my shoulders, they're kind of broad and it makes me look stronger, idk but I like that.

2) my hair, is sort of medium brown and straight, a bit greasy so it never gets frizzy but it still stays soft and fluffy :3

3) Scars, yeah im of the mind that scars are sexy especially when they have a story behind them and Jve had more then my share of accidents I guess

4) I'm strong, I do a lot of heavy lifting where I work and I've gotten pretty strong over the years, though most of it in my legs, but still...

5) I'm a bit on the heavier side but I still love how I look

20. Jon56

Lets see here...
    1. I love being 6'4" (minus having to find jeans or shirts that fit right)
    2. I like having bright blue eyes
    3. I've been told I have a nice smile
    4. I have good facial features (well...at least I think so =P)
    5. I am rather slim at 184lbs, though I would like to gain some more muscle

I'm gonna add that I have a rather long tongue... =)

#40 Jon56, Jun 12, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2012