1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tattoos and Piercing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SpikySpice, May 14, 2007.

1. Kat22

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but to call us "f***ing mad" and "complete idiots" is a bit harsh, would you not agree? Those of us who do have piercings and tattoos will not disagree with you that EVERY human body is a beautiful creation. Some of us choose to accentuate that beauty with symbols of our creativity. Part of the beauty of the human body is that we each only possess one and can treat it as we wish. You do not have to answer to my body, just as I do not have to answer to yours.

I am not trying to antagonize you, but rather make you realize that some might take offense to your words. All of us here at EC have one thing in common, I would like to think. We all want the world to accept us and end the hatred toward/misunderstandings of the homosexual community. Realize that the unkind words you posted come from the same feelings: hatred for differences in opinion and misunderstanding of the others' opinions.

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I missed the post quoted above. but I do think it is insulting to other members and is therefore inappropriate.

Everyone, please accept that others have different views, and explain your positions without attacking or insulting those whose views differ from yours.

Thanks.

3. Tom

Tom Guest

tattos and piercings are amazingly hot, when in moderation too many and they arent tht gd and tattos if there random i dont really like em, there has 2 be some sort of meaning behind it and not just a drunken impulsive decision or just as ur friends have dared u 2get one asnd you do, ive seen afew guys bodies tht before were amazin but they got the wrong tattoo in the wrong place and it just wasnt sexy!

and piercingsr fine but overly pierced ppl r the same as overly tattooed ppl for me.

4. pianoguy

well,
    I don't really care for either
    especially not tatoos though
    I just think they are unattractive
    but I don't mind if other people want them
    just not for myself

5. CorporalPie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I hate them both, for the most part. I don't really mind most earings, but nipple rings, tongue rings and stuff just make me cringe. I also like how tatoos look... at first, after 20 years and they have faded into blobs of color I think they're disgusting. But thats just my opinion.

6. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I generally agree with CorporalPie, though I wouldn't use such as strong word as "hate". "Don't like" would fit better.

7. JSG

JSG Guest

Well I love piercings/tats/mods whatever.
    MY opinion.

Accessorising/Modifying your own body... brilliant !!!

8. Joannabug

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i have two tattoos, one on my left calf, and the other on my right wrist. I got them because they both have a very important meaning to me. Im not a fan of people getting tats just because they look good, or some other reason like that. i feel they should have meaning.
    i also have two piercings, an industrial and my tongue. i really enjoy my tongue stud... and so does my girlfriend. :icon_wink

as for people with tattoos and piercings, i can go either way, they look good on some people, but not on others. but how ever you need to express yourself is fine with me

(btw... im new here)

9. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i sort of agree with panda becuase my dad has tattoos and i dont like them and also i use to have a earring in my ear but dont now but my 13yo brother william does. but i suppose panda should of just said he didnt like them instead of saying it the way he did

10. silversurfer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have 3, one on my wrist and two on my back, and I can look as professional as anybody. I saw a phyciatrist get one once.

11. dictionary

I realy like snake bites under the lips and the ear extenders... but only on people that it looks good on.... whitch is like punk rocker type guys...whitch isnt me so thats why id never get one....

12. kholdstare90

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have an industrial and think piercings and tattoos can look very hot in moderation.

When your ear becomes a roller coaster then it is just freaky, and the whole full body tattoo is just freakier. The human body is nice don't mess to the point of unrecognition :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I want to get a simple tattoo on my back to cover a scar I have from a knife years ago but otherwise i'm all good.

13. Grantious

never taken much too dem

14. gilca

I have 10 piercings most recent on my lip wooooooooo !!! i love piercing but i wouldnt get a tatoo because i would probably get tired of it very quick