1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tattoos and Piercing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SpikySpice, May 14, 2007.

1. TexasRomance

TexasRomance Guest

lol
    wouldnt know if it hurts but hey if guys get it then it obviously doesnt hurt...too bad...I hope
    xD

2. SadConfusedBandGeek

hOLY CRAP! You were one crazy 14 y.o. I would never give myself a piercing ANYWHERE specially my pride and joy (hah)

3. justjoshoh

The right tattoo on the right guy on the right place is great. There are some that I see that are just awful, one or more of these criteria just didn't make the cut.

Piercings in generally are a take it or leave it thing for me.

4. SadConfusedBandGeek

lol, Hey does anyone here have an eyebrow piercing...or any surface piercing, and do you know if they bruise bad?? Cause i got a bruise from mine on saturday lol

5. GuitarGirl1350

Sometimes. My cousin had some bruising when she pierced her eyebrow and some with her bellyring.

6. rainbowstyle

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I've had my lip pierced but took it out.. it didn't really hurt.. I also have my eyebrow pierced right now and that didn't hurt it all.. if you're going for a new piercing, and you don't have a high threshold for pain, or are not really sure.. I think the eyebrow is a really good bet.

7. xxAngelOnFirexx

i just put a 4g in my 6g hole. ouch! i was wearing flared plugs anyway so i figured it would be easier this way. although they would shrink back to a 6 if i put my old pinchers back in... (for those of you who don't know gauges. google it or sumthing. it's hard to explain) look at mny gallary nto see my ear peircings.

8. SpikySpice

I think girls who has tattoos and some piercing are so hot looking, like butterfly on her neck:grin: that chick in class today cnat get out of my head

9. astro069

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    for me a few tattoos is ok, but i don't like when guys are covered in them.

10. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

I dislike both tattoos and peircings =/

11. ScorpiusBlue

ScorpiusBlue Guest

I only have my ears pierced, others who have other things pierced I think are brave, I dunno if I like it or not, sometimes the piercings are cool for 'certain things'...as for tattoos.......LOVE THEM!!!! I have two on my back...one tiny playboy bunny on my right shoulder blade and inbetween my shoulder blades is a tribal scorpion all in different blues...and I plan on getting more...Tattoos on others are cool but only if they look good and arent racist or the typical skulls/reaper barbedwired stuff..those are just boring.

12. Moth

I love piercings and tattoos. I had my ears pierced when I was really little but I haven't worn earrings since I was eleven. I want to get my lip pierced but I don't know if it would work on me, so I'm planning to get a fake lip ring to try it out and just see how it looks. Hopefully I can pull it off, 'cause I think having a lip ring would be uber awesome.

As for tattoos... I don't have any right now but there's several I might get. The only one I'm absolutely sure I'm going to get right now is on my right arm, on the inside, starting at my wrist and ending just before the crook of my elbow, I'm going to get the phrase "I AM MY OWN HERO" tattooed. In big, black, bold, capital lettering. As for things I've considered getting, I might want to get a blue star tattooed on my hand, a small one... I've thought about getting the main glyphs that represent the band 30 Seconds To mars on my fingers on my right hand... I've thought about getting stars on my fingers on my left hand, in rainbow colors... I might get the word "FAKE" tattoed on the back of my neck (long story... in short, I think it might help me psychologically and emotionally)... I've thought of getting a few other band-related tattoos... one thing I will probably get is a symbol I made up, on my left wrist.

Of course some people say "when you're old and wrinkled they're going to be ugly," but most of the tattoos I've wanted to get would be very meaningful to me, and even if they're ugly when I'm eighty, they'll still have the same meaning as they will when I'm eighteen. Especially the one I'm going to get on my right arm, the phrase "I am my own hero," that's something that means a lot to me and even if it doesn't look very good when I'm old, it will be a good reminder to me.

13. Andreus

In Loving Memory Regular Member

i have a couple of tattoos and a librette chin peircing

i love them and have never regretted getting them

they arent for everyone though

its not something you go out and do on a whim

14. cicero

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Piercings are a definite turn-off for me. As for tats, a small one in the right place on the right guy can be kinda sexy. But I prefer the natural look best :slight_smile:

15. Kibuki kid

I'm going to get my eyebrow pierced after my mother gets over my sister moving and me being gay (when i tell her). Also I'd love to get my navel pierced i think it increases hotty points ten fold, i love seeing guys and girls with it(!) (!) (!)

16. Vampyrecat

Hmmm Peircings.... I have 7 all together!
    I got my Naval done professionally, I got my ears pierced once on each side when I was six.
    Then gradually this year, I've added four more ear piercings, two on each ear, by myself, no anasthetic, nothing.

Twas Bloody Fun!

17. I don't have any tattoos or piercings, although I did want to have my eyebrow done for the longest time.

I really have no preference when it comes to these sort of things when it comes to gentlemen. If it suits him or he likes it, it's all good.

18. panda

Is it true that a tongue-stud adds to the pleasure of a b-job.As for my opinion I find the current shoulder to wrist just way too weird.And studs yuch!!!

19. Torture

Torture Guest

I want this tattoo.

[​IMG]

20. wtinal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What I see in that picture is - LOTS of INK :eek: which equals LOTS OF NEEDLES:tears:

I have wanted a tattoo, but I think it would have to be very small or something. I do not like needles or pain.

I am planning to get my nose pierced when I get up the nerve, which apparently is going to take awhile.