1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taste in guys/ girls

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brett, Jan 19, 2008.

1. apollo89

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like dark haired guys mostly. I have a big thing for red heads. I am big on personalities. It is one thing to look good, if you have a great personality than I am all over you lol.

I like all types though to tell the truth. Although I have a slight distaste for blondes. I feel a guy looks hotter with darker hair

2. Starburst

Indianapolis, IN, USA & Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
    Uhm, it is hard to say. I do not have a general image of how my perfect guy should look. It is too rigid, it's exactly the same as some cold, hard, and dry explanations on how certain things interest someone, and certain things do not. I would spare some words for life itself. :slight_smile:
    Yeah, that's what you say when you are at this age, and achieve this level of the spirit. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    A little lust for mortal flesh and a nice craving for an undying soul would make a perfect blend!

3. tomahto72

tomahto72 Guest

The only thing I require is a sense of humour and the ability to not give a toss about political correctness!

But I know my older sister has dated many guys all looking almost exactly the same and with the same personalities, I've also noticed this with my friends. Most of them seem to have some sort of formula they adhere to, it's very strange.

4. Zachary825

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What I get attracted to is
    Sexy Body
    Sexy Face
    Sexy Voice
    Humor
    Nice hands
    Cool to be with

5. MusicIsLife

I tend to go for Scene/metal girls, as far as looks go. Personality wise-I'd look for someone who can share my love of music, manga, etc. Like, not a second me, but similar, if that makes sense.

6. brasilboy1

Priority #1 - Must be able to be seen with me in public and not give a rat's ass what others think.

Other than that. I'm big softy for latinos. Now I'm not talking about the gangster/thug look. However I'm not racially exclusive. Basically a twink, but with a good helping of masculinity thrown in. Definitely not into overly feminine types or those who are walking bundles of drama. I don't like guys who by their appearance scream: "Q U E E R ! ! ! !"

Personality wise, a person who is quiet and demure but has the capacity for spontaneity and a good sense of humor. And definitely someone who keeps an open mind toward religion (since I am a philosopher and a Catholic it is rather hard to dispose of belief in God).

7. not fat
    cute lips
    big hands
    random
    sweet
    funny
    likes candy :3

and stripes.
    :grin:

but every guy who ever fits that criteria turns out to be straight.
    so i've just given up.
    lmao.

oh yeah and he can't be toooo gay.
    like the tweezed eyebrows thing...
    and manicures [stuff like that] are a big turn off. and if they walk around like a girl to.

#87 pOkemonMaster, Dec 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2008
  8. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

Blonde
    Blue eyes
    Nice teeth
    Nice smile

and for personality:

Outgoing
    Funny

Any of those mixes would make my pants fly off :O .

9. gaius

gaius Guest

im a sucker for straight guys, that and the irish accent.....

10. sexybeast

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well to tell you the truth i'll date any kind of boy as long as their cute,kind,careing and a really goood friend.

11. ColbieMarie

ColbieMarie Guest

Boys:
    Tallish
    Dark Hair
    Brown eyes
    Average build
    (Does not have to be all that physically attractive)

Girls:
    Similar to me in size (average) as to not make me feel fat.
    Cutee
    It really depends.
    Height doesn't matter

Personality
    Smart
    Sarcastic
    Flexible
    Take charge
    (in a guy) majoring in education, nursing, social work or counseling
    (in a girl) majoring in math or science related things
    (I like guys/girls that cross the gender stereotype when it comes to career goal)

12. Nixon

long hair
    thin
    funny
    intelligent
    political
    caring
    attentive

13. Nixon

no british

never heard irish before

good job
    think different

14. ColdSnap

hmmm, i often don't know until i meet them, im often inexplicably attracted to some guys.

I guess i like piercings, good hair and a cute face, with cute boyish juvenile personality. But i dunno :S

15. Aries

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I prefer guys with darker skin colors, not too dark, like tan to light brown. I am usually a sucker for dark hair and dark eyes, I don't mind blue or green eyes either as long as he has the dark skin and hair. And he has to be able to connect to my personality and be kind hearted, I like sensitive guys.

For the ladies I am into the really thin, perfect body kinda girl, with either really light or really dark hair, I like them between white (not too white) and hispanic, I am very picky when it comes to african american girls (I am not racist at all it's just a preference). And I really don't care what kind of personality she has as long as she is kind hearted. :slight_smile:

16. coriolis

coriolis Guest

OOH. I'm flattered.

I have a bit of a **thing** for dark hair, but other than that, I'm not too fussy. I don't really like guys who are overly feminine.
    As long as he's good looking I don't mind (with a cute smile thrown in for good measure).

17. jazzrawr

You should meet some of my friends. You'd get along with them so well. XD
    Manga, music, scene...I have a few gay freinds who'd love you. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

18. Johnny123

Johnny123 Guest

In a man: self-control, organisation, blonde or ginger, stubble, shorter than me, intelligent but not as intelligent as me

In a woman: open-minded, blonde or ginger, not thin, no obsession with weight or food or anything like that, organisation

19. gaius

gaius Guest

another thing! the person has to drink and like a good night on the town! by drink i mean in the normal sense they dnt have to match me by any means, i'd like them to be smart as long as im that tiny bit smarter, i am quite competative, as for looks:
    Men:dark hair, not too much talller than me or smaller than me (5 ft 11in)
    women:dark hair, brown eyes, curves,
    both: the perfect smile!

20. JayC

JayC Guest

i like guys who have muscles but arent buff just nicely toned with dark hair legs, and a playful guy who isnt afraid of the public