1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taste in guys/ girls

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brett, Jan 19, 2008.

1. grapevine fires

I tend to go for girls who have a similar build to myself. I find that it doesn't work with girls who are too short, or too tall, or too skinny, or too large.

It's the personality that most affects me however... I can't stand people who try to dominate me in day-to-day activities; it's a massive ego blow. (Sex, however is different....)

I also like girls who have darkish hair, and I love green eyes.

2. Pasalacqua

I tend to go for girls with darker hair.
    MY height (5'6") or a little taller than me.
    Honestly, I love girls with a punkish edge to them.
    I find that extremely attractive.

A punky Zooey Deschanel would be my dream girl, I'm pretty sure.

3. UserName

When I look for a guy there are several things that I look for. On the physical side I like someone to be somewhat athletic, height can range from like 5'7"-6'3", blue and green eyes are legit, and some one around my age. As far as everything else I prefer guys to be passionate, smart, ambitious, funny, confident, adventurous, trustworthy, playful, etc.

4. LeonaRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I do! Hehe. I generally actually like men waaaaaay older than me but theres some exception to the rule. Long black hair is always good. And eyeliner.
    Women wise, gimme a redhead with tattoo's and we're there!! :eusa_danc

5. KittyBoy

Tall, preferably 5' 10" or taller. Green Eyes, or Blue/Gray. Mid-length to long shaggy blonde beach hair. Built, muscled, dancers body. Surfer tan. Kind, smart and funny. Wears leather pants (just cause he can). That is just the starters.

6. runner246

runner246 Guest

Hmm, taste in guys ... where do I start?

First off, I guess they have to willing to go and do things with other people! I don't like guys that sit around and stare at the wall all day. They need to be active. We need to be able to hang out with my friends and his friends and all be cool.

And the physical side is important as well! If a guy doesn't care enough about himself to take care of his body, keep it in shape and all that, why would he care about me. (Plus, fit guys are WAY better looking than food-aholics in my opinion! gotta love those pecs :grin:). And I don't really care about hair color or stuff like that but they gotta be guys. No fems. I'm not at all attracted to drag and stuff like that.

Finally, they have to want to be friends. it's a lot harder than it sounds! a lot of guys are just too horny to want anything but sex, and no matter how cute they are, if we have sex at all before we know eachother, i take it as a bad sign. Friends first, bfs after! You have to have someone you can trust yourself to.

But, that's just me. Everyone's different, and go ahead and go for what you want! just make sure it IS what you want first, I've had that problem. not fun. anyway, there it is! ^_^