1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STILL can't accept my transexualism

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by anonym, Dec 12, 2013.

1. anonym

anonym Guest

Today I am having really bad doubts about being transsexual and I don't know what's worse -

living with seriously painful dysphoria that makes me want to curl up and die but at least knowing that I feel male and I can do something about it

or feeling that I'm not actually male but just afraid of being any body:icon_sad:

:bang:

How do I live with this uncertainty and discomfort with my gender??

2. SWAGboy

SWAGboy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm in a similar situation but I don't have seriously painful dysphoria and being male, or maybe I do subconsciously but I don't really have any issues being male.

I just can't take being a transsexual but earlier today I did think am I really transsexual or is this just something else?

I am pretty sure that I am a transsexual though, I just can't take it.

3. Nick07

anonym: You'll get used to it. Sometimes you will even miss dysphoria. Exactly from the reason you mentioned...

4. anonym

anonym Guest

Yeah I sometimes think is this something else because being trans is just one part of a whole bigger thing I seem to have going on. I am kind of still in therapy but still can't get to the bottom of things and what is going on for me. Apart from being trans:icon_sad:

Yes it does feel like something is missing when dysphoria isn't seriously painful :-/

5. anonym

anonym Guest

Never thought I'd say this but I am actually freaking out that I don't at this point feel trans :help:

6. Nick07

change your signature :lol: Not trans and terrified :icon_wink

7. anonym

anonym Guest

Lol seriously days like this baffle me but they dont happen often. I guess I just have to think that for now I am not entirely decided on who I am. I mean most of the time I feel male, other times I feel neither gender and very rarely I think shit! I don't think I am trans. Today is just one of those days

8. Shawn63

I'm in a similar boat. I've spent a long time feeling somewhere between man and woman. I don't want to become a woman (I'm male) but I don't relate to being a man. I just pretend to be one to get by.

I'm new to this as well. But I hope you can realize there is no rush. Sure the sooner you get things figured out, the easier it may be emotionally, but in my opinion, it doesn't help to stress out trying to feel better.

I wish you the best on your quest.(*hug*)