1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

songs that give you a "moment"!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by swifter, Aug 15, 2013.

1. kresukun

The Reason - Hoobastank

2. ahundredpennies

Titanium- David Guetta Ft. Sia
    and
    You Found Me- The Fray

3. Falklands Sheep

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Let's see...

Pachelbel -Canon: I find this song most romantic and calming. It's an excellent piece of classical music.

La Victoire es a Nous: Makes want to raise my sword and give yell 'HUZZAH!'

The British Grenadiers: My default inspirational song when fighting in clan events or reenacting. I can't help but get goosebumps every time I listen to the fife and drum version.

Franz Schubert -Marche Militaire: I consider this my theme song.

[youtube]jGUIkrVkPYQ[/youtube]

4. letzdance109

letzdance109 Guest

Everyday - Toby Lightman, it just makes me think about my life, thinking about if I'm being who I am, or if I'm just being who others want me to be...this is some deep thought music right here!

Blow - Atreyu, This song makes me feel pretty badass! I just sing it, and I feel awesome :grin:

The Remedy - Jason Mraz, I listen to this whenever I feel down! It makes me feel better, when I was younger, I would always listen to this song. Favorite line, "I won't worry my life away."

There's more, but I can go on for days haha :grin:

5. swifter

swifter Guest

this symphonies are splendid! i feel so inspired to keep on writing the book i'm working on, which is inspired on the music that has this similar romantic and motivational notes in it. thanks for sharing :grin:!

6. kresukun

If anyone paid attention to the PS Presentation today you would know about a thing called BigFest and this is where I discovered this song and am in love.

[YOUTUBE]lLlPxhQ4b4U[/YOUTUBE]

7. RoguesWolfe

I have a fight song if that counts? I mainly listen to it when I need to clean house, motivates the crap outta me. It's Heather Alexander's March Of The Cambredth!

8. Randy Renaud

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Why can't people act like people - ScatteredEarth

and

Brave - Sara Bareilles

9. swifter

swifter Guest

GAWD it gave me the chills!

10. KingdomKeyDK

I'm So Sick by Flyleaf gets me to the point where I want to scream at somebody, but when I listen to Sallys Song by Amy Lee, I become mellow. Therefore, I listen to those songs in a consecutive pattern. :1

11. swifter

swifter Guest

it is a song! so it counts :slight_smile: and i love bagpipes they make me feel so nostalgic about something a time i didn't live in, it makes me feel like i belong to Scotland, even though i'm spanish xP

---------- Post added 21st Aug 2013 at 10:46 AM ----------

what about the song "The kind"? both of those songs combined made punch and break the wall of my room x3, my dad wasn't happy xD, and i love that song of Amy! it is like a lullaby or i feel like someone is cuddling with me :')

---------- Post added 21st Aug 2013 at 10:53 AM ----------

those songs are so touching even more the one of The Fray many of us can relate to both of those songs!

12. FloatingPiano

Anything by Lady Gaga
    "On Top of The World" by Imagine Dragons
    "Halo" by Beyoncé
    "Kettering" by The Antlers
    "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler
    "Landslide" by Fleetwood Mac
    And the whole soundtrack to the animated movie Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron.

13. qwr42

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Royals -Lorde
    Summertime Sadness- Lana del Ray (and the Cedric Gervais Remix of the same)
    Dance Yrself Clean -LCD Soundsytem

Absolutely every song by Florence and the Machine
    My Faves from Florence:

Blinding
    Cosmic Love
    Strangeness and Charm
    Dog Days are Over

EDIT: i should say though, that most of my music is dubstep. I just love those songs and they mean a lot to me, even though they may not be my style.

14. swifter

swifter Guest

the feels! girl! the feels!

---------- Post added 21st Aug 2013 at 08:02 PM ----------

hmmm you convinced me i'll listen to Florence, i've been hearing a couple of her songs in the radio they are quite eargasmic xP

#34 swifter, Aug 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2013
  15. Saint Otaku

Studio Ghibli songs, Kalafina, and those rare gems sometimes found under the pile of crap known as "Touhou song arrangements."

16. qwr42

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I love Florence for her lyrics. You think her songs mean X, or Y, but when you look up the lyrics it means Z. They are so poetic and awesome i love them.

I almost forgot to add "im not calling you a liar" from florence to that list.
    (and another song, Flight of the Valkyries, will make you feel awesome just listening to it, bit of classical music to shake it up a bit)

17. swifter

swifter Guest

i'm listening to some of those that aren't so popular if i find more songs that i like from her, this band will be officially in my favorites :3 so far i've liked 4 of her songs :grin:

18. qwr42

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Glad i can help, florence is definately one of my faves :grin:
    (You should check out Lorde after, she's pretty new but i like a lot of her songs :wink: )

19. twink182

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Policy of Truth - Depeche Mode. I was introduced to this song and band in 1989 by my roommate in university. He came out to me shortly after we moved into our apartment. I guess I seemed pretty open-minded to him but, all the same, he waited until AFTER I was committed. I hate to admit it but that was probably a smart move on his part. During the nine months we lived together he dated many guys, frequented the gay bars and immersed himself in the "lifestyle". I even met and partied with many of his friends and boyfriends. I was his cool "straight" roommate lol. Today, I am gay (of course I always was, denial, you know) and the last time I spoke to him, about 10 years ago, he was dating a WOMAN. Life is weird...

20. swifter

swifter Guest

dude ._. you are like someone that gets my likes without knowing much about my music likes :'D! and you are gay! and a male! you are awesome :grin:!

---------- Post added 22nd Aug 2013 at 09:17 AM ----------

i feel like i'm invading your privacy by reading this... but i heard the song and it sounds very nostalgic and cruel although the meaning maybe something else and that is just me xP...