1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something No One Knows About You

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by ShadowDragon, May 8, 2012.

1. Sukisho

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am actually a bit relieved that I am not the only one that picked a weird way to die.

I think that my picking that death stemmed from my depression, and wanting to take my life, but to not put my family and friends through a suicide, which I have always felt is worse than murder. This is because people feel guilty when others commit suicide, thinking that they should have noticed, or done something to stop them, but murder is just tragic and horrible, and people don't try to blame themselves.

2. Deaf Not Blind

i hope that want is now behind you because i don't want you to want to die. earth needs you here, people do, or you would not have come! so stay! :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 11th May 2012 at 01:11 AM ----------

to move from right hand writing to left is not hard, in my mind it feels like there is a small square switch, i just put pencil in left hand consciously feel i push the switch oven in my brain, and start to write in a strangely good way left handed. it aint perfect but good cursive.

3. Sukisho

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I still get depressed at times, but I definitely don't feel like I want to die anymore. However, I don't think that has changed my choice to die. -.-

I wish I could do that!! I suck writing with my left hand.

_____

Seeing your username Deaf Not Blind around reminded me of another thing I can share:

I want to adopt a Deaf child, especially if none of my own children are born deaf.

4. RebelD

I almost always lie about how I am feeling. Telling the truth just starts long uncomfortable conversations. If you tell someone you are happy or excited, they wanna know why... If you tell them you're angry or depressed, they wanna know why... Too many why's!

5. SiberianHusky

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm usually home alone about 85-90% of the time during a week.

6. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

You really like my eyes? My eyes are prob. the only thing I don't hate about my body, it's kinda ironic that we both like that one thing about me..."Just say no!" <---This I like, I love it when people pick on a person and then wonder why they won't be their friend. I never forget when someone is rude/mean to me, I will def. say no to them if they ever do that.

P.S. Thank you. (*hug*)

7. Deaf Not Blind

I see you are status Pocrastinating, so now I must dig and ask WHY? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: hehehe!

---------- Post added 11th May 2012 at 09:52 PM ----------

Yep!:icon_wink I had to go look, and in that one your eyes look a big mysterious blue. You should get a haircut and tell the hairstylist to make sure to enhance your best asset, like the right bangs could maybe make them pop.

But anyways, yeah I have a friend everyone bossed around and thought little of, like would never be anything worthy of them. He's married and rich now! HA! And wouldn't ya know when announcements up on fb coming into town those same people are fawning over them. Pfft! If I were him...well never mind. You know what to do. They are the real losers.

---------- Post added 11th May 2012 at 09:54 PM ----------

:grin: Do it! If you are not blessed with a deaf child, there are some in China and India who somebody doesn't see the value or potential in who will have no hope without you. One day, you can be mommy and give them a dream!

---------- Post added 11th May 2012 at 09:56 PM ----------

sooo...
    now i owe ya another.

ok, i have love novels, but love reading fact books. like history or a phone book!

8. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Yeah I want to get my haircut but my Mom says I can't have it short, that I just want to look like a guy.:dry: I don't know...I think short hair would look better on me....Btw my eyes are hazel, not blue, sometimes my cataracts or the lighting make them look rather blue-ish.

9. Deaf Not Blind

my eyes can look brown, blue, green, hazel..i think they are green really? so i believe the light in angle of lens made them more bluish your pix. nice! chameleon eyes rock!

so, i can see why your mom not want you have guys cut, but there are ones can be made to look more male or female depending on how you style and gel it, see? so you could get ones that highlight your big eyes, with bangs i think, and be much shorter, yet if mommy wats it girlyy it could be style with curling iron curled up at ends to look more feminine, but when just washed it can look more shaggy or emo. i think your long hair, though nice, is not right for your face shape. many girls look very "pretty" in short boyish hair. maybe look for styles like that?

ok...now i got to put another thing nobody here knows....
    um, i designed and built a chicken coop. measured twice cut once, so sturdy you could climb on top! easy to move around and get the eggs out. i love working with my hands.

10. shane1503

shane1503 Guest

uhm...something nobody knows about me:
    the car accident I had last year was my fault

11. Cnidocyte

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have to cover the couch/recliner with a blanket/sheet before I can sit down (to protect against any insects or spiders that might be hiding in or beneath the cushions). Everyone thinks it's because I don't like the feel of the furniture...

12. ShadowDragon

I love laughing maniacally to myself xD

13. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am writing a sci-fi/fantasy novel which is GLBT friendly LOL

14. SiberianHusky

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    my middle name cuz i hate it with a fire burning passion. :\

15. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are you kidding, mine too. especially if you use my full birthname. it sound f:***: corny!

16. Mercy

Mercy Guest

i whistle very very well

17. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

I want to go for the shaggy/emo-ish look, I think once I get a job and have my own money she might not care so much...At least I hope she won't...Everyone I know says the same as you have, I just don't want to upset her or something...

18. Mercy

Mercy Guest

apparently according to my babe im a kick ass kisser

19. Level75

I can actually whistle pretty well. But that's about it.

When I was really young, I used to have a severe phobia of fireworks. It was so bad my parents hated taking me to 4th of July celebrations or the amusement park at night, because I would insist on parking very, very far away from the festivities.

20. super confused

I really wish that I could stand to have my feet touched.