1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shaved my legs for the first time : )

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Alyssa'sTooCute, May 27, 2014.

1. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't understand it, either but it works better than my old standard ProGlide. :confused: There are also some razors that come in packs of 8 or 12 that are specifically for body hair but they can be hit or miss.

2. Alyssa'sTooCute

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been considering picking up some Veet to help with shaving my legs I hear Nair is just too stinky and burns. Any feedback?

3. Chef

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes it does not the best stuff to use, the best way still is with a good razor an shampoo with conditioner, and let the hair soften in a hot shower

4. ConfusedAtHeart

Honestly, women's razors suck! The mens razors are the best course of action. They work so much better. All the girls and I at school discuss these matters a lot. Everyone agrees that the mens razors are better. My mum even stopped buying womens razors lol. Gillette proglide 5 blade or something like that. They get closer to the skin (so extra precaution is taken) making it so the hair takes a little longer before it grows back x'D

5. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

I may start taking baths again. (Haven't since I was a child.) Starting to become little more than an ordeal standing in the shower for two hours just to get everything shaved. With a bath, I use far less water, am far more comfortable being in a reclined positioned and the whole experience is just so much more relaxing. Pop some bath salts in or some bubbles, maybe light a candle or two, put on some relaxing music. I could see being a lot less stressed out about it this way.

6. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :thumbsup: good idea!