1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sex with dogs

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by gamila1, Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sammy1

There is no double standard here! Sex between 2 humans regardless of gender is not even close to sex between a human and animal! Homosexuality cannot b compared to beastiality! :eusa_naug buuuut...you will believe what you want to believe I guess

#41 sammy1, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
  2. DrkRayne

Homosexuality and bestiality can't be compared and its NOT about morality.

Ok so I hope I dont offend anyone with my examples...I'm trying to explain personal morality vs. something that is just wrong period.

I personally find a lot of things immoral. I find polygamy immoral. I find adultery immoral, i find rape roleplay immoral but I will NEVER say they are disgusting or talk bad about a person for doing it...because it only violated my personal set of values, which I have no right to place on another person. My view of morality and another's view of morality are different.

Zoophilia or bestiality are on the same level of pedophilia. Its not just immoral on a personal level...its WRONG! Its two person/animals of different mental capacities. Its rape. Just because the dog may not be physically harmed by the act doesn't make it ok. It can't consent.
    I could care less of someone does something I find personally disgusting (ie. blowjobs..I'm a lesbian) Its not my problem. but animals are disgusting on a whole different level as its just wrong. The animal can consent. Its abuse of a creature that you should be caring for, not using to get off.

3. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  4. Chic30

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    What the F***. That's disgusting. YES, RUN AWAY FROM THAT NASTY GIRL! Dogs eat s***, other dogs s***, drink out the toilet, and lick off the ground. So NO! a dogs mouth is NOT cleaner than a humans. The one's that say that it is are the ones that want to tongue their dogs all in the mouth, so they have to come up with an excuse to condone that sick behavior.

5. ss190

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    WTF! Well done for leaving her that shits just too weird!

6. photoguy93

I'd leave her so quick it wouldn't be funny. Technically, yes, what she was doing wasn't "harming" anyone. I swear to god, if I found a guy doing anything to my dog, I think I'd honestly cut his dick off. And I am not even kidding.

Isn't that just crazy, that there's so much shit out there, that I feel kind of like saying "thank god it wasn't anything more!" It's boggling.

I agree with an above poster - it's her preference. In her (funky) mind, she likes it. I mean, god forbid she would ask her girlfriend to do it. So I'd wash your dogs mouth out with soap, and LEAVE. HER. ASS.

7. Make me a girl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeahhhh that's pretty damned sick, I'd probably leave here too, though I think a lot of people in this thread are being kinda mean, if you're worried about it, report it to the local animal authorities, but come on folks, don't yell and throw stones, I'm sure most of us have experienced that kind of treatment and we know how horrible it feels, I'm not comparing what she did to homosexuality, before you rip me apart like that last poor guy, I'm just comparing the way you're treating her to the way people treat us, no one deserves that kind of treatment and it gets no one anywhere.

8. Flutters1980

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Who's getting ripped apart? All I see is opposing opinions on the subject at hand here, nobody has been ugly toward anyone.

9. Make me a girl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, it's not quite as bad as my first impressions said, I guess I was wrong. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: There are a few comments I feel went too far though. To be honest I don't feel like comparing it to paedophilia really works, I'd say it's closer to homosexuality than paedophilia, though still a Long way off homosexuality, simply because some of the main reasons paedophilia is illegal are mental, physical and emotional harm caused, pregnancy risk and the fact that sex can be a huge life changing decision, none of which are really present in this case, though you are still taking advantage of "someone" who is not mentally developed enough to really understand, so that's still there and that's probably the biggest reason against paedophilia, I just think comparing it to that is a bit extreme, maybe sex with a drunk/drugged person would compare better? Anyway I don't know, that's just my opinion.

#49 Make me a girl, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
  10. MrAllMonday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    She needs help.

11. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's really really gross.:eusa_naug I also hate when a dog starts humping on someone's leg and people let him keep doing so and have fun to watch him.

12. Flutters1980

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    People who let their dogs hump their leg are really doing themselves a disservice by instilling bad behaviors in their dogs, because dogs hump to assert their dominance over whatever they're humping. So the human is basically telling the dog that their submissive to it when they allow this.

#52 Flutters1980, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
  13. Double Eagle

Double Eagle Guest

Someone should stop this thread....

14. Make me a girl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Why? It's a discussion about a relevant topic, it's not really hurting anyone by being here.

15. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree the topic isn't hurting anyone by being here. It happens, and especially as experimentation among youth, and especially in rural areas. It's talked about by Kinsey, Masters and Johnson and others, and is not as uncommon as one would think, especially as a stage of experimentation. Ignoring such things and merely dismissing anyone who has engaged in such acts as 'immoral' fails to get at much of anything, or to be helpful to anyone.

16. Hrantou

Someone should. I agree.

I must be unshakable because I didn't have the reaction most of the people in this thread have. Don't get me wrong, its not my thing and I would never do it...but I've seen some crazy stuff throughout my life, and that doesn't even phase me.

I would of just talked to her about it. Maybe there's a reason behind it that you could have helped her with. Yeah its not right, but you don't have to throw her out the airlock for it.

But hey, its your choice. :slight_smile:

17. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There's so many things wrong with this. I can hardly wait to list them all.
    1. The dog doesn't know what it's doing. Completely different IQ levels here.
    2. That girl didn't ask you for permission first...
    3. Shit like this makes the rest of the sane LGBTs look like crazies.
    4. I guess you could consider it rape, too, but that doesn't really sound right, IMO.
    5. Zoophilia is illegal.
    6. This one might only impact Christians, but the Bible actively condemns zoophilia (despite popular opinion, it does not say that homosexuality is a "sin").
    7. Sick and wrong.

18. PyroSpark

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That's how it is. That's why there are usually laws in place against bestiality.

19. Chic30

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Also, animals carry parasites she needs to get checked out before she starts itching down there and it starts burning when she pees lol...no, seriously. I saw this story one time where these teen boys were harassing this woman when she was walking home from work, and they let their dog rape her and she died the next day. That's why humans and animals aren't made to do that with one another. She had an allergic reaction to the semen from the dog which can easily cause death. That guys known as Mr hands "that sicko" who was on a talk show years ago died from having intercourse with his horse. Again, allergic reaction to semen and parasites. This is proof that animals aren't as cleans as these types of sicko people like to think they are.

But it's good that you broke up with her, better safe than sorry.

20. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I will play devil's advocate and give some agreement with Katie. First off, it is a little ironic so many people are harping on morals or "it's just wrong". Morals are totally dependent on what you define as moral/immoral, and philosophers have been debating such distinctions for thousands of years.

Next, animals, especially advanced ones like mammals, are not completely stupid and do have ways of choosing or rejecting partners, i.e. consent. Who hasn't seen or experienced a dog or other animal getting a little too frisky by humping on a person's leg or other dogs? Moreover, some animals can definitely rape humans, as in the case of orangutans.

Actually, Kinsey did some research into bestiality and found the majority of women who have sex with animals have sex with dogs and that it's rarely actual penetrative sex but instead masturbation or genital stimulation (i.e. licking just as in this case...). Calling this rape is incorrect because the dog was not forced to do it.

I am reminded of the Catholic Saint Augustine's book City of God, where he writes that bestiality is just one rung lower than homosexuality in the level of "immorality".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.