1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sex with dogs

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by gamila1, Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biggayguy

I'm not going to judge someone just because it's not my thing. If it was me I'd insist on a shower before sex.

2. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

I like to consider myself pretty sex-positive and open-minded about trying new sexual activities. But dogs? Nooooooooo. No animals should be harmed in the making of this orgasm.

3. Hexagon

Its not about it being 'unnatural' or 'disgusting'. Its immoral, that is all that is needed. In response to the 'the dog gives consent to another dog' question, no. Neither dogs actually give consent. They're a) doing what comes naturally to them, and b) there is no power imbalance created by the fact that one is a bloody human.

4. Joanne

You should always be on an equal intlectual and emotional level with those that you get intimate with, and that is exactly why beastiality is wrong and most definitely can't be compared with homosexuality.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I would take the Dog and run , That is wrong
    This is animal abuse

6. MichaelB

lol, true that.

7. SamAlex728

I nearly had an aneurysm laughing at this.

8. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Actually, some of our most feared diseases are zoonotic diseases (diseases passed from animals). Most parasites are host agnostic, so I'm going to just comment on some viruses, as viruses tend to be more specific to the host species.

Rabies is almost exclusively of zoonotic, and until extremely recently, 100% fatal if not immunized within a short period after infection. HIV seems to be closely related to the relatively benign SIV (Simian Immunodeficiency Virus) and is believed to have evolved from one or more intimate contacts between humans and SIV infected sooty mangabeys (HIV-1) or chimanzees (HIV-2). Most strains of Influenza develop in avian carriers, especially in SE Asia where it is common for chickens to regularly live in close quarters with humans, although there have been notable strains that have come from other animals, and most animals have some form of influenza that they are succeptable to.

9. flymetothemoon

One of the common arguments used against homosexuality is that if we say it's okay to have sex with someone of the same sex, next we might say it's okay to have sex with animals or children. I've always thought that was a pretty crazy argument, so I must say I'm surprised to see people here saying that it's totally cool to have sex with dogs. We should certainly be able to have sex with anyone who can consent, and we should be able to use inanimate objects as we please since they're inanimate, but an animate object who can't consent should not EVER be used for sexual pleasure. If this person is doing this to your dog without any regard for how you feel about it or the fact that the dog can't consent, I definitely think you made the right choice to leave.

10. person57

Having sex with dogs is wrong in so many ways. Its great that you left your gf :slight_smile:

11. Miss Loopy

Why the heck did you leave her? That sounds well hot.

If you're a frickin' weirdo.

12. sammy1

That is one of the most disturbing things I have ever heard.... I can't even imagine your reaction to seeing that! I personally would go puke and leave her right then and there!

13. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ^This.

14. sammy1

:jawdrop:Really?! How can 2 people come to an AGREEMENT on somthing like this! And you know dogs mouths and saliva are not as germ free as some people may think....they lick their assholes for Christ sakes! And after doing that you would want your vagina licked by a dog? Why not just stick with humans? I will never understand! Sorry if that comes off as rude but I'm just in shock right now!

15. Flutters1980

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Right! And not only that but I'm quite offendended that beastiality was even compared with homosexuality at all! They are not even in the same ball park! This is precisely why ignorant homophobes say the crap they do because of people thinking this sort of behavior is ok.

16. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    This is just how I see it, but the whole "Homosexuality is different from Zoophilia!" argument is not as different as you people make it out to be, now I am not saying that people who do this are correct, but when I hear people say that those who are insulting you for your sexual tastes and preferences and orientations and ect. should just back off and leave you at rest, I cannot help but be disgusted by the same people; ESPECIALLY the ones in this thread right here, do the same thing to those who have these interests by calling them "sick rapists who need help or rehabilitation". I am not defending nor am I criminalizing anyone but I must ask; does that not sound familiar? And would an interest for a specific verification of identity for a sexual or romantic partner induct the idea of a sexual orientation that they were born with; would it not?

Again, I am not for Zoophilia (the correct term); but I cannot help but notice the huge double standard here!

17. Flutters1980

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am and have always been a major animal rights activist and homosexuality and beastiality are NOT even close to one in the same! I believe as many others in this thread that having sex with animals is just plain wrong, period! If any partner of mine were to molest one of my horses they would be looking for their teeth then KICKED TO THE CURB with a quickness!

Op: I applaud you for doing the right thing and dropping this girl like a hot potatoe!

#37 Flutters1980, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
  18. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    So am I, animals have rights, I'm a vegetarian and believe firmly that animals have the right to exist, but the way I see it; it is just one huge double standard after another, if you think that sex with animals is wrong, welcome to the club; but there is nothing more that annoys me more in the world than double standards.

19. Flutters1980

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I still fail to see where there's a double standard since the two things being compared are not even in the same ball park, but you are free to believe as you will just as I am and we'll just have to agree to disagree I suppose.

20. Johneh

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm glad you made the decision to leave her. The dog can't consent to it so I do think it is wrong and taking advantage. It's rape.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.