1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saw a hot guy today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiender, Jul 21, 2009.

1. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I saw a cute soccer player at the game Saturday

2. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

OK, BeautyMan is really starting to notice me noticing him. (Caught me staring at him several times during last class.) Embarrassed >.<, but can't help looking and imagining.

He's got a boyfriend, though, right there in class. :frowning2:

3. MessieM

Ooh, oooh my turn my turn!!

Ok, so I saw this girl... about three weeks ago. Met her about three quarters of a year ago. Can not wait to get back to school and see her again, miss her so much!
    So this girl has beautiful, blonde hair in a pixie cut, which she occasionally ruffles up in this completely adorable fashion. She has these massive round bright blue eyes like a disney princess set in a face with the most striking cheekbones you ever saw. She has this nose which in profile curves so perfectly, it is as if she has had rhinoplasty. She is so slim, but still manages to have this butt that is so gorgeously round.
    Her smile makes you feel like you are the only one in the whole world, and it immediately becomes the highlight of my day. I swear, I notice her a few metres away and I know we are going to walk past each other, and anticipate for the beautiful grin.

Yeah. I need to tell her.

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay, so I normally see quite a few hot guys since I'm at a university and specifically work in the health sciences campus (seeing all the future Dr. McDreamy's and lots of cute younger guys on the bus/train). But, there are some guys that stick with you.

Hot guy #1 (seen Saturday while waiting at an insanely slow line in Subway): This guy was very cute because he was slim but fit and only a few inches taller than me (maybe 5'6-7"). He was wearing a red shirt, olive green shorts, and I think a baseball cap. His eyes were a very nice light blue-green eyes (they were being lit by the setting sun), and his face was quite cute. I had one of those small gaydar pings (more like I-hope-he's-gay-dar). When he spoke to order a sandwich, he sounded much less masculine than he looked, but that's about it in terms of his potential sexuality.

Hot guy #2 (seen today on a campus shuttle): For most of the ride, we were the only ones. He was very cute and well dressed with a tie and dress shirt/pants. His face resembled a young Jeremy Renner, with pouty lips and a very interesting nose; there were just a lot of interesting curves.

5. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There was a really cute guy behind me in line at the taco place across the street from me. Pretty baby-face, backwards baseball cap, plaid shirt...I had a helping of eye candy with my tacos :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Yosia

Pretty much every week i see a hot guy play for the team i support, look up Adam McGurk :3

7. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

I know this guy online that's a real, grade-A, super-vain asshole. Recently posted a pic of his boyfriend. My word, hoping guy in the pic realizes real fast how much better he can do than Douchebag Jones he's dating.

Those lips of his...

8. SwimScotty

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It wasn't today, but on Sunday we stopped at a Tim Horton's and the cashier was really cute. Tall, thin, short hair, angular face. I was trying not to stare because I didn't want to seem creepy.

9. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The hairdresser was pretty cute. Big, muscly, Balkan guy.

10. Kabuki

I just saw so many hot guys today that I just couldn't stop grinning like a complete idiot. There where also many hot girls too. I love college!!!! And public transportation :lol:

11. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So, today I had a very strange experience. Normally I see guys I'm attracted to, maybe take a quick look, but usually try to put them out of my mind because they're most likely straight. I might observe them if they're not looking, but that's about it.

It is rare that I meet a guy who will play the eye contact game. It is even more rare that he keeps it up (most straight guys seem to just ignore after the first few glimpses). Today I experienced just that while studying at my university's library. There were a lot of hot guys there since this is the final exam week. Some probably have never been in the library since last semester, lol. This guy was pretty hot with nice dark hair and a fit body (especially when he took off his hoodie). I also liked his style, especially his messenger bag. He just seemed like your "average cute guy," if that makes any sense.

The subtle contact went on and off for hours. Sometimes he would pretend to take a nap, but be looking at me. I went away for lunch, came back and sat in a different spot, and I noticed he was leaning further back than normal since the view was blocked by another chair. At one point I couldn't hold back a smile and looked down, which I'm sure he saw. What's worse is that a cute boy sat across from me, and he looked like a young Chris Evans. Yet, I could only keep my eyes on the dark-hair guy. He then left, and I was so smitten I made a "missed connections" ad. As it turned out, he came back to his same chair and stayed for a little longer until finally leaving. I was honestly a little apprehensive that he somehow read my ad, but it was unlikely. :frowning2:

So, I might as well ask for advice. If you saw a cute guy like this, how would you go approach him? This is one of the few times when I really, really wanted to talk to a complete stranger. This is almost unthinkable for me as an introvert, but the desire was there. But, I didn't know what to say that wouldn't be too awkward. The best I could think of was "Hi, do we know each other?"

12. Hiems

Idk if that's a good conversation starter. It sounds like you guys never met before, so if he says "no, we don't", then where do you go from there?

It's easier to approach people in a context where you share something in common, e.g. in an extracurricular activity, in a classroom, because then you would actually have something pertinent to talk about rather than show up out of the blue. That's why whenever there's a person (especially a cute guy :wink:) in such settings who initiates a conversation (because I'm an introvert), I usually take full advantage of that.

Speaking of cute guys at work, I saw my crush, AKA former teaching assistant coworker, as I left from taking my physiology exam. We caught each other's eyes, but I didn't say hi to him because it looked like he was busy hanging out with friends. I would approach him if he was alone and would ask him how finals are so far. Oh, and you guys probably have been drilled by me about who said crush is. 5'6", Jewish guy, buzz cut, muscle bear, well kept beard, brown eyes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Then I would apologize and introduce myself. I know the cold approach is not optimal, but sometimes, you just get this feeling when you meet someone you might not see again (for months if he leaves for the summer vacation).

14. jp16

I saw this hot guy everyday in kik while were chatting lol

15. Hiems

Cute guy #1: He was heading to the recreational center. He had a polyester gray jacket, jeans, blonde, buzz cut, green eyes, about 6 ft. Very cute :grin:

Cute guy #2: He was a runner who was shirtless omg. He had the body of a marathoner 0 lean but strong. He wore a cap backwards, had sunglasses, an MP3, and was really really sweaty. I would have kept my eyes on him, but there were other people around me who would have thought I was a freak if I did that LOL. Damn haha...

16. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well not today, but yesterday at a bar I saw an absolutely adorable couple... seriously, two of the cutest looking guys I've ever seen in person!

17. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    People get their looks from the genetic lottery. Is it really something worthy of respect?

18. BlueAndWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There was a cut e guy visiting at my school today. The was lean and muscular, with blond hair that was short and messy as well as darker eyes. Unfortunately he was part if an extremely Christian speaking group.

19. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just saw one working out at my gym. Hopefully he's a regular there!

20. newfish

No, but it's also not worth pretending that physical/sexual attraction does not exist.