1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saw a hot guy today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiender, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Waffles

Was on my way home from school when this kid was walking.
    Oh mai~ TwT Shaggy brownish-blond hair, well-built, about 5'10", tight crimson shirt, dark blue jeans,
    white sneakers, and a dazzling smile. He was alone too.
    If only I had stopped to introduce myself... T///T

2. JRNagoya

New York has its share of eye candy, but finally came across a guy that really caught my attention. Maybe mid-20s, tall, with a head of slightly shaggy and tousled brown hair. Hope he didn't notice me discreetly eying him over my shoulder as he made his purchases.

3. Travel Tech

Didn't exactly see a hot guy, but I now have a celebrity crush.
    Daniel Ingram, he's a composer.
    [​IMG]

4. TheRoof

So I was at this conference on mental health yesterday and there was this one guy who was so cute. He had a very strong resemblance to Anthony Rapp. My, I was drooling inside when he was talking. And he was really funny too, in a dry humorous way. I ended up asking him questions and he was so nice! Too bad I'll probably never get to see him again. The thing is, I had a feeling that he was gay or bi...*sigh* if only he went to my school...

5. I was out on a weirdish 'date' with one of my female friends having lunch last weekend and she kinda caught me checking out a guy, just kinda staring into the distance... awkwarddd. BUTTTTT.... he was reeaaallyyy hottt! he had kind of a baby face and he was pretty tall, with longish brown hair and a really cute nose!

6. needshelp

i feel sort of embarrassed for saying this. i think this guy who's happens to be way younger than me to be really cute. he probably is 18 or 19. he's cool as hell though as a friend and i know he's straight. i feel very uncomfortable looking at him that way though but it still doesn't take away the fact that he's hot. he's off limits though.

7. Mobiusponder

I saw a hot guy. It was a weird experience. He was behind the counter of a food place, I was there with my family. Just ... a little awkward. Not sure if I was attracted or just cognizant of it. But he was super hot.

8. Gerit

My crush keeps tweeting me, retweeting my tweets, and replying to me. It's funny because I think only a grand total of 10 words have been exchanged between us in real life.

AHHHHAAA! Too bad he's not gay. He has the finest butt I've ever seen.

9. FJ Cruiser

I don't even bother anymore. I see so many hot guys on campus, it drives me crazy that practically none of them go for guys and I'm too freaking awkward to talk to them like a normal person.

10. nicecoolguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was hanging with friends at a casual restaurant and there was a really well-built guy handsome guy studying there. As much as I found myself looking away, I didn't want to.

11. Cascade

Pretty much how I feel as well. But there's 3 in particular I see everywhere and I wish I could talk to them but it would just seem too awkward because I don't know how to approach guys. I can approach girls just fine.

Figures that the weather is just getting warm now at the last 3 days of classes and guys are only just starting to wear shorts and T-shirts. :dry: In that way I'm going to miss campus.

12. Artemicion

...The bank person...omg...too bad he has a fiancée xD. Also, the gym...all the time...

13. needshelp

well, i didn't see a hot guy today :frowning2: but i got to watch this guy doing ass to ground squats while i was doing leg lunges behind him and doing this calf exercise with the leg press machine. the gym was crowded and i was trying my hardest to not stare at his ass while he was squatting and bending over while stretching his leg. it was so hard to focus on what i was doing as well as not crack a smile.

14. silkfrog1292

Yesterday i was taking the bus to school, sitting at a corner seat and minding my own business, staring out the window. Then in came this super hot guy with an elderly lady, after helping the old lady sit down (yes, i'm a sucker for nice-guys) he came over and SAT NEXT TO ME

He's got short black hair, a cute nose and dark brown eyes that looks so sweet and gentle, he's wearing white Bermuda shorts and a Navy blue polo shirt that shows his chest and biceps nicely. He's got pale skin that looks so smooth, and his legs (with a little hair on them) is such a huge turn on for me that i spent the rest of the bus trip staring out the window and stealing occasional glances at him from time to time when (i think) he's not looking

^ i just freaked out after re-reading what i wrote...i'm such a stalker

15. King

King Guest

There's this guy who comes into my work... Every Thursday at 7:40pm.
    I feel so creepy but my lord is he attractive. AND HE'S SO NICE, TOO.

16. Pilgrim is hot

saw a guy last week that looked like an even hotter version of fabregas (soccer player) [​IMG]

I was just stunned at how good looking he was he must of known I was staring, usually I try and be subtle but he was wow :icon_redf, haven't seen him since though :dry:

17. Waffles

In my study, the sophomores and juniors are in the same room.
    And of COURSE I have to sit right next to the cutest person there.
    And of COURSE I lack confidence which makes me look like a creep. XD
    But seriously: well-built, brownish-blond hair that's not short, but not long, soft blue eyes... basically a PERFECT face... And his voice is so soothing that it makes me wanna record it just so I can listen to it over and over again. He doesn't swear either (major turn on XD).

... and then there were some people doing work at my school, and they were quite muscular. >_>
    One of them was shirtless and sweaty, and I was with my friends (who don't know I'm not straight), so trying to look at him without them noticing was awkward. XD

18. IanGallagher

There was a really cute guy at the computer store today. Average size. Somewhat built. Rosy cheeks. Semi long lashes. Great smile. Also think he was gay - when he stood beside the printer I saw that he wore tight jeans, his legs crossed and he held his hand out. I never saw a straight guy stand like that. Would have followed up, but my dad was there - still makes it awkward. Might get comp back from him though...

19. Pain

Pain Guest

Saw someone so cute at a college's honor's convocation. :slight_smile: If I'm not mistaken, he kept flicking his eyes to mine with short bursts of contact... Well, I'll probably never see him again...

20. Ridiculous

Uggghhh... first day back at uni. When I was walking back to my car some guy ran past me. His shorts were falling down and I got to stare at his butt for about 15 seconds as he was infront of me - he had blue underwear on that went showed off a great ass :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. And then, when he got to his car (which was parked right next to mine!) he proceeded to stand outside and strip off his shirt and change into another one! Then he ran off back from where he came still trying to hold up his shorts :lol:.

It was exciting. Didn't get a look at his face though as I was distracted by the other parts on show :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.