1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saw a hot guy today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiender, Jul 21, 2009.

1. RaRa

Saw a few while driving today. There was one where I was *this* close of honking cause he was so hot but I didn't. Good thing I didn't though, a cop was just around the corner. The cop was hot too. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. dictionary

Well i didn't see them today but i did see them.

A realy cute guy who was standing out the frount of the supermarket i work at he was likke there for almost an hour he was so distracting i ended up doing a terrible job at serving people.. ye was thin blond hair in skinny jeans and cute smile, i was so dissaponted when he left...

And

I had a public speaking comp the other day and there were about 30 people from 15 different schools and there was this amazingly attractive boy who was tanned and had brown hair... sp we started to chat and i knotesed he had the worlds most beautifull eyes when you looked into them it was like AMAZING.... he was jewish and i totaly would conver for him... lol

3. SwissBoy88

Today we had such a hot passenger back from Dubai. He sat on 45B. He fell a sleep for a couple of hours, and looked soooo cute :icon_redf Too bad I had to work in the other aisle :bang:

4. endless poetry

tee hee hee at supermarket today; short brown hair, fitting sunglasses, hairy legs ... ... but has wife *sigh*

5. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada
    in the card shop. he had on some jeans and a brown T. he had short blonde hair that just dangled down his face, and a good voice, even though he mumbled a lot. I gave him black cards for a discard deck he wanted to make. I didn't get any vibes though :frowning2:

I hope he goes into some of the tournaments at that store... I'd like to see how he measures up tactically.

6. Cool Beans

Skateboarding on the sidewalk near my work. I saw him first at a distance at 3 PM when I was out getting carts. I saw him again around 6:30 when I went out to my car for my break. He was too far away to get a good look, and then he skated away. He came back a few minutes later and passed behind my car.

And, of course, owing to the 90 degree heat, he was shirtless.

He was so hot. His abs were spectacular. Dirty, dirty thoughts.

7. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I sawed a hot guy today at school. :3

8. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Saw these two cute guys, one with his shirt on his shoulder while the other had his shirt just open. First guy had short blonde hair, while the other one had medium length brown hair. You know how a lot of guys are doing theirs right now with it slightly out to the side if that makes sense lol.

9. schoolboy91

schoolboy91 Guest

This is going to be my new favorite thread because I do this ALL THE TIME! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yesterday, I was driving home from the movies, and in the turn lane next to me was a GORGEOUS boy. Light brown hair, great facial structure, all around hottie. I stared, I'll admit.

aintnothinwrongwithit!

10. tomahto72

tomahto72 Guest

Okay so I'm sitting in a tutorial called Land Use Planning (its interesting for me) and we have to do practice orals in front of the tute...I begin and become completely transfixed by the guy sitting to my immediate left, sandy hair, brown eyes, well built but not too much muscle and tall. He was the only one paying attention, and I have absolutely no idea why?

AND

This one will be more frequent but I was at uni and got talking to a guy sitting at the next computer and we discussed alot of things..one being his new job, guess where it is, yep the bar i work at (apaz my boss had 'forgotten to tell me we had a new staff member out of the total 6 that work there). So description, below average height, squarish face, amazing hair and this real infectious smile. What was more appealing was the sunglasses he had around the back of his neck (you know how accesories just make people look hotter??) made him look a-freaking-mazing. Looking forward to working more with him :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. paco

paco Guest

ok wow, this guy at the beach was so hot. short messy dirty blond hair, thinner, but he was a surfer so he definitely had some muscle tone. i just wish he hadnt been wearing the stupid gray rash guard cause it covered the body i know he had.

12. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

Saw someone handsome, looked at them while driving, ended up on sidewalk >.> .

13. EM68

Saw a couple a the gym. One had a dark tan and goatee wearing a tank top. The other guy had a baseball cap on. I have a thing with baseball caps.:slight_smile:

14. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One at work today. He was listening to his ipod and drinking coffee. Nice hair dark, but blondish. Damn cute

15. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I drive by a water park on my way home from work. I've nearly run over many people checking out the hotties.

16. xjimmyx400

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    AH! I met the new foreign exchange student at lunch today and he's tall with kinda shaggy medium black hair and he has the cutest accent. He's from Italy.

17. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

This cute guy i sometimes see taking the bus.. nice light blue eyes... soft looking lips etc etc *faints

And i seen other cute guys at work today.

18. Jekko

When i went to visit my new college today, i was looking for the restroom and so i went almost all the way outside and made a left.. and there was a hot assss guy. He was sitting down smoking and as i passed by him he was doing the gay eye contact and so was i for like 7 seconds................ wow all the things that were running through our minds. And i check the restroom and the door was locked! lmaoo and so i turn around back where he was and he was using his cell and he put it down just to stare back again WOOOOOOOwwwwwwwww and then when i left the school i was in the backseat and i saw him walking by a gas station and woooooooooow i can't wait to meet him once i go back to school. We were both wearing binies <33333333

19. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada
    at the gym today I went in with two classmates/friends (as we agreed we'd do every Tuesday/Thursday till the summer classes were over). A blonde hottie I've spoken with before was working out there today (I met him there before, he's a business student who's bulking up). The things I'd like to do to/with/for him... *starts to fantasize*

Ahem... so short blonde hair, body builder in training, and a simple yet adorable face (brown eyes (like a cow, but in a good way), a V shaped jaw, fair complexion) and a mid toned voice.

20. jonny

I saw this hottie at the post office today at school. Omg I would ahve totally did him right there. He was that hot. What made it worse was he actually started talking to me. To bad I cleared out of there as fast as possible. And now the "what if complex" sets in.