1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saw a hot guy today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiender, Jul 21, 2009.

1. RaRa

Dear hot tattooed wife beater guy at Hot Wings,

let's get it on.

2. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was walking from the Bank today and literally saw this kid's clone.

Attached Files:

3. haelmarie

OK, so I went swimming today and I was walking into the showers when this really, really good looking, totally fit guy walks out completely naked like right past me.

I thought I was being so subtle, but knowing me, I was probably like :jawdrop:

4. today I saw a hot girl at a grocery store, and I actually started staring at her awesome ass :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. paco

paco Guest

i went to mimi's cafe with my fam today, and the guy that seated us was beautiful. he was like, really really cute with perfect features i swear, like his face looked like something you only find in magazines, not in real life. and it looked like he could have a good body but loose slacks and an apron over a dress shirt don't show much.

i really tried to see where his interests were vested but he wasn't a waiter so i only got to make eye contact once or twice. too bad he wasn't a waiter though cause i was just itching to do a bit of flirting.

6. Nodnarb

I went camping at the lake this weekend, and there were tons of cute guys with great bodies wandering about without their shirts on. I had a good view all weekend of a couple of hot guys camping next to us too:slight_smile:

7. starfish

I saw the most gorgeous guy at the gym today. He had those prefect proportions of muscular but not too muscular. He even had that receding hairline thing going on. I so wanted to chat him up, but I could that he was extremely focused on his workout so I left him alone. I extended my workout by a good 15 minutes hoping I could catch him on the way out, but alas it was not to be.

8. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I saw a guy at the park today that look like Zac Effron only skinny, twink like

9. george678

Saw a guy yesterday in a pub while watching football and he looked like Jason Mraz!

10. LeonaRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Does seeing my fiance after a while of being apart count as seeing a hot guy? In which case I saw the sexiest, long haired, darked eyed, bearded man ever. Yum....

11. SwissBoy88

Saw a super cute waiter in NYC (well, not today but on friday)

12. Taurusguy92

Ah going back to my all guys high school in the middle of Football Practice :grin:

13. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    there were a bunch of tour groups coming through the hotel today, and each one a designated hottie. how nice

14. Alecs1991

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Went to pick up my mom and little siblings from toy story three today and this beautiful boy, around 20 maybe came out with blonde hair and blue eyes and was carrying his little brother on his back and running around...it was so cute I wanted to die. Seriously one of he most attractive laughs ever.

15. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    lots of cute groups coming in, different people from around the world. its like a sampler!

16. alan t

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    you seem to have some job that's really great for seeing lots of hot guys all the time :slight_smile:

17. Rikudo

At the senior trip today one of the cute guys took off his shirt cause it was hot outside.

18. Étoile

Two days ago, I was at orientation.

There was this smexy Hispanic guy. He had tattoos, a black tank top, and these really short shorts, like jogging shorts. I wanted to rip his clothes off right there and have my way with him!

If this is what's at my college, then I can't wait!

19. paco

paco Guest

this guy i made friends with while surfing is just soo cute it's ridiculous. he looks just like taylor lautner except his nose doesnt look like he just got hit with a baseball so he's way better looking. i know he's only in high school still, but i can't help it, i'm flirting shamelessly, anyway, i think he's probably a senior so that's not too bad haha.

and although i know all surfers are straight, i have this funny suspicion that he's hiding something. he seems too shy to be straight, cause if he was, the girls would be all over him and he'd be a jerk like the rest of the surfers that know how hot they are, plus so far he hasn't talked about girls and even seemed a bit put out when i talked to one girl that i think tried to start flirting with me (needless to say i ended that quickly). also, since we met he's really seemed to open up, he was super super shy at first but it seems that he likes talking to me a lot. course he may just like the attention, but i can imagine that there's something more there :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: i mean, most of the people i meet surfing paddle over, we talk for a bit, and then we go our separate ways, but he came up and found me and stuck around for a solid 2 hours until he had to go torture lab mice for his job. somehow i'm gonna have to figure out a way to find out what team he plays for.

omg look at me, i'm like, totally gushing, uh oh, looks like paco may have a bit of a crush happening :astonished:

#719 paco, Jul 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2010
  20. Taurusguy92

ooh how I envy you so...