1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saw a hot guy today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiender, Jul 21, 2009.

1. There's this really cute guy in my 1st and 3rd periods. He has glasses and it gives him the "hot intellectual" look :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Today he was wearing a polo shirt with the top two/three buttons undone... Yummy.

2. NickT

While I was on the road to/from PA, I swear I saw like...5 very cute guys working in various fast food joints >.>

3. Nodnarb

The guy who I sat next to in Poli Sci:slight_smile: And I found out his name; Anthony. Which I think is one of the hottest names ever:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I saw a hot guy today. As Florian would say off GTA IV; "look at those sweet buns!"

5. tokwa

I was seated with a hot guy in the bus on my way home. Define jaw, very fit, cool hair, nice eyes, and bulging arms. He got me hard in the whole 4-hour trip. Good Lord, I can't walk properly. Lol

6. SRSLYMARK

I saw my former biology teacher/husband TWICE today. I've been in love with him for two years now but I don't see him often so I feel like this applies. He's short and adorable and really smart, and he has these wonderful broad shoulders which is like, my favorite.

And he has a girlfriend. Life over. :frowning2:

7. NickT

Now that autumn's here, that means more guys will be wearing hoodies. Hoodies make great pillows. Hoodies on guys make the best pillows though. Alas, I don't have a pillow to call my own. But every time I see a girlfriend resting her head on her boyfriend's shoulder, I get lonely.

Stupid winter -_-

8. mcrteenagers

I said "Awe" out loud :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

You're not alone.

9. Toga day at school+ hot guys= *drool*

10. paco

paco Guest

theres at least 3 of us.

11. Nodnarb

I see him every day, so I don't know if it counts...But one of my roommates is just about perfect:wink:

12. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    roomateS as in more then one? hmmmmmm......:thumbsup:

13. RaRa

As I was driving up my hill there was a Fedex truck driver stopped at the stop sign and he was gorgeous! Kinda looked like Channing Tatum and you know what that does to me....Has anyone noticed that a lot of Fedex/UPS drivers are just so hot?? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The only problem was he was going so fast that he was like about to avoid the stop sign and crash into me lol. You had a stop sign bitch I didn't. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14. paco

paco Guest

lets just say i absolutely love white board shorts. he was wearing black briefs under that showed off a very nice butt. i wish i was his surf board.

15. musican

:O

I didn't get a mental picture at all... >.> :icon_redf

16. matty123

this guy i saw on a train once, thought he was v cute and had cool hair :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: then saw him again today in a shop, he was still v cute lol

17. paco

paco Guest

yeah that's because i'd probably get banned if i went into detail what went through my head :lol:

18. Alex19

the count raises to 4. but i saw a hot guy yesterday when i came to my grandpas house to pick up something. he was working on my grandpas roof and he was such a hottie.... dark skin and hair... kinda had a gut but i dont care. he was bending over a lot too so...:thumbsup:

19. maz10

Oooo yes loving Uni all ready everyone in the class might be nothing special to look at but the cafe up stairs isn't a bad spot. Go every break now just so i can stare and admire at one of the staff members. WAIT is that weired? Ahhh well never mind LOL.

20. Étoile

I saw this cute albino guy walking with his girlfriend. He had some muscle on him too. I wonder if his kids will come out albino?