1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saw a hot guy today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiender, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Black Friday shopping in an outlet place:

A guy who was about 35, about 5'11," medium build, had the early salt and pepper hair, had nice brown eyes, and really nice facial features. I can't think of anyone he resembled. And, tagging along with him was his girlfriend.

Pathetic selection of things on sale. I didn't find a damn thing. So, I had no choice but to check out other sights.

2. Burnedcloset

Lol I went to a sheetz gas station after dinner.....there was a hot guy ordering food from the sheetz......white t-shirt, jogging pants, fit, tall, and a beard. He wasn't that hot though.....

3. ok455

At my job they hired this new guy and hes very cute brown hair tan medium height works out. We talk all the time and he stares at me hes very cute and he always joking around with me. He asked me why do you keep smiling i told him if you found out you would be mad and he laughed. He always asks what days im working and off or what are your plans on your days off or when your home. Hes like the question master always asking me questions and stuff i could see him being a good friend.

#2303 ok455, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  4. Justinian20

I saw a hot guy at the beach and he was really hot that my heart decided to jump out of my chest, God damn his hot body

5. duende84

I also saw a very hot, cute guy today. But I was not attracted to him because his projected personality was kinda over-rated.

6. duende84

I also saw a very hot, cute guy today. But I was not attracted to him because his projected personality was kinda over-rated.

7. Wildside

Wildside Guest

just a general comment about hot guys. sometimes I think that maybe it's all just in my head, and I'm not really gay after all. but then I notice that I can look at all kinds of attractive women, and all levels of photos, and I can appreciate there beauty. but when I look at men, like I was looking at a facebook page called "men without shirts," I start getting hard right away. I guess that tells me something.

8. L0ser

I saw this guy with really nice hair walking through a carnival, and I caught myself staring at his butt as I walked by him. I caught his eye, and he winked, and I blushed really hard.

Kind of embarrassing actually.

9. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I sometimes kind of tease beautiful women by being slightly interested in them (more like I'm thinking how nice it would be to draw/paint them). :lol:

10. C P

C P

I do this, too, but it is usually them plucking with me and I play along; it can be amusing but I tend to feel kinda bad about it. .-.

11. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Saw a hot guy shirtless playing basketball, caught me staring at him, he winked and flexed his muscles to tease me. :icon_redf

12. ozgunozguven

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I was out yesterday and there was a guy and he looked at me when we were leaving a restaurant and i was like WTF! DID HE JUST LOOKED AT ME :0

:grin:

13. C P

C P

I feel for you; I probably would've started speed walking away.

I see it on occasion to but I don't tend to feel there's any good in it, so I move on. It can make you think in that moment though, I'll agree.

14. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Saw a cute high-school aged (I'm assuming) boy at the fabric store when I went with my mom. Unsurprisingly, she went to him to cut some cloth. And he had very nice curly hair, a nice smile, and just being friendly. Even later my mom agreed he must be gay (thanks for stereotyping, mother...).

15. shinji

shinji Guest

Today i did see a person whom i found mildly interesting, unfortunately this "admiration" quickly disappeared, the moment i started picking up on his personality and lifestyle. So in the long run, i was mildly amused for what i now realize, was no more than ~5 seconds. This experience was quite interesting, as it both made me somewhat optimistic about my future, and served to push me further down the path of depression, the longer the day dragged on, the more i thought about what happened. It wasn't even something worth thinking about, it was just a "substitute" for trying to not think about the one who stole my heart and ran away with it.

16. C P

C P

Oh wow, your mom...tsk tsk, poor lady, ha.

I've seen numerous posts here from you and is it awkward to have your mom discuss guys with you? She seems amusing either way(from what I see).

17. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What can also be happening is that your responses are being "conditioned" and "deconditioned." If it's somewhat reasonably likely you have and can have sex with someone of that caliber, referring to the men, then being turned on can be somewhat expected. If the likelihood of having sex with someone of that caliber, referring to the women, whose beauty you can appreciate is low or not sustainable, then that less enthusiastic response can also become conditioned. Some here, and in the general public, may disagree with this. However, even some secular psychologists and psychiatrists see some validity in this assertion. The other thing to keep in mind is whether you've never been attracted to or aroused by women as far back as you can remember ... or you have. That makes things less black and white. While the Kinsey scale's methodology may be flawed, its logic is not. Granted, you may still have a predominant orientation.

18. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  19. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Haha, I'm the one discussing with her. I think it's slowly dawning on her this is not a phase or due to my depression. As you said, she is very amusing. I got my funny gene from her. My dad can sometimes joke, but he often takes things way too seriously, always looking for hidden motives.

20. C P

C P

Wow, this feels really odd for me to participate in, but I guess I may as well take advantage of the moment...

I was riding out with my aunts a short while ago and we had stopped at this corner because a school bus was at the turn letting people off. This one guy got off(l think a senior?), and was crossing the street/walking on the sidewalk pass our car. This was one of those rare 'Dayum!' type moments because as much as I tried to focus elsewhere my eyes kept focusing back on him as he passed, and I think he noticed(out of the corner of his eye)... .-.

I was so embarrassed that I had this 'oh shit, looks like I may have been caught!' look and slid down into the backseat. :icon_redf