1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saw a hot guy today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiender, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Face and nice legs are what I notice, too.

2. stormborn

yesterday in the apple store, this super good looking guy was helping me. he was tall, had light brown hair, glasses, a little bit of ######, nice legs, and wow. i could barely tell him about my computer troubles.

3. Candace

Right now. This hot guy just sat down. Caramel brown hair, dark brown eyes, a deep calming voice, nice strong arms, wearing a dark grey/dark blue t-shirt and black khaki pants, with a nice butt I might add :grin:. He really made my day much much better :lol: <3.

I keep looking over at him and back here constantly. Maybe I should stop before someone says anything :/.

4. Silas

I went out for lunch yesterday and there was this gorgeous guy sitting at the table next to us... tall, super cute, sexy brown hair, he was wearing a Big Bang Theory Bazinga t-shirt which just made him seem more attractive, haha I could barely even pay attention to the food, my cousin noticed me staring at him but I told her it was just cuz of the t-shirt :lol:

5. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A real hot blonde guy named Kacey and his brother Ryan on Family Feud earlier.

#2065 AwesomGaytheist, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  6. Tardis221B

Every time I go to my local art store, I see this drop dead gorgeous cashier who works there. She has the most beautiful electric green eyes, short jet black hair, her smile makes my heart soar, and we've locked eyes a few times. I really hope she knows I that like her and I secretly hope that she's noticed me too . . .

7. tulipinacup

I jogged this morning and saw a guy with a muscular set of legs *drools*

8. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Both of these sound really nice :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So this morning we are headed out to brunch and we get in the elevator and there's this guy. He's going running so all he's wearing are these tiny running shorts and running shoes. He's got that perfect V shape with the huge pecs and tiny waist, six pack, really closely cropped chest hair--just beautiful, one of those guys who just sort of ooze sex. I recognize the other people in the elevator--one straight girl and five other gay guys (including myself and my husband). With the exception of the nearly naked guy I knew everyone else--yet no one said anything. It was like everyone was trying to avoid looking or commenting or... it was like there was a big sexy elephant in the room no one was allowed to talk about. Seriously for eighteen floors everyone just sort of fidgeted and tried to look like they weren't looking and said nothing--it was really awkward. My husband insists that I vaguely know this guy's husband, but I swear I don't think I've ever seen him before...

10. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I suppose some people could react like what you wrote. OTOH, some people enjoy the details and nuances. But, sure, I can see the silliness of it all.

I was out of town. I saw one a day.

I was in the hotel breakfast area. There was a guy I though was American, but just naturally swarthier. He was tall, thin, dark straight hair, dark eyed, jeans, dark t-shirt, flip flops, mustache, and some stubble. Somewhere between 30 and 40. I don't know. I then heard him speak to his wife or girlfriend, who was reasonably ok looking. He had an accent - from India or somewhere around there. The woman with him was American. They had a young daughter who he was holding. The little girl took after her dad. Oops.

I was outside walking somewhere in a tourist spot. It was a long walk. A 40-ish guy and his girl friend or wife were running. She had a runner's outfit and was in good shape. He only had shorts and running shoes. I'm not into blond guys all that much. He was a buff balding blond guy, with blond hairy pecs and phenomenal upper musculature, though it was more beefy than ripped, which I think looks better. The lower body was fine but a little out of proportion with the upper body. I asked them how much further I'd need to walk. He spoke very well and was probably a suit from Monday through Friday. In this case, blond was good.

I went into a dive pub near the highway to get something to eat and coffee to stay awake. Most people there were having beer. A guy walked in by himself. He was about 5'11, had jeans, a dark t-shirt, tennis shoes, and was mildly overweight, but it was evenly distributed. He had receding dark hair but puppy dog eyes. He was anywhere from 34 to 43. I couldn't tell. He came in really late, sat down, got a beer or two, and looked over my way, maybe because I'm not a regular or maybe I was eating at a late hour. As he walked out, he looked over again. Even if he lost weight, he'd still have a big frame. His legs, looking at this jeans, were like tree trunks. As he moved around on the bar stool, there was a minor amount of plumber's crack. His appeal was that he was a big puppy dog of a guy.

The third one was interesting. I wonder what his looking was about. He was in for a beer at about 11 pm and by himself. Hmmm ...

11. tulipinacup

Oh god I just saw another group of men in police uniform.

12. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Saw one tonight. He went into the supermarket to pick up a few items and then left.

I was leaning on something so I thought he was my height. When he left, I saw he was an inch or two shorter.

Probably Greek, Italian, Middle Eastern, or something like that, but spoke to his two small kids with an American accent. Beautiful face. Nice features. Medium build. Nice thick dark brown or black hair. Nice furry legs in flip flops. Dark maroon gym shorts with black t-shirt.

He got into a SUV, it was in a suburb, he had kids, and he's probably 99.5% straight. Smokin,' though.

13. Nick14

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I had a really hot guy come through my register at work! and he was wearing short gym shorts! And i guess he saw me staring because he winked at me when i gave him his change anD I NEARLY DIED!!

14. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Every day I think to myself that it isn't possible for my super good looking boss to be any hotter, and then he proves me wrong...

15. SimplyJay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Saw a really cute guy at work.. he was walking in the door as I was walking out.

16. patric

patric Guest

Passed by a very good looking asian guy riding his race bike. I was travelling 30km/hr and he was probably doing the same in the opposite direction - so not much time to look.

17. SimplyJay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Saw a nice looking blond guy out for a run at a park yesterday... but couldn't determine if he was cute or not since he was wearing sunglasses :frowning2: (plus jogging in the opposite direction & the fact its rude to stare makes it hard too LOL) .
    There were a couple other other cute guys in that park too.

#2077 SimplyJay, Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2014
  18. SomeLeviathan

the president of the LGBT club at my uni is a slender brown haired guy with glasses. He's sooooooo cute.

19. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, I sort of saw one ... on those articles that scroll by on your homepage?

http://col.stb00.s-msn.com/i/B2/CFC63CF5137A6E7D1855AF2C24C1.jpg

I'm wondering if anyone here has the same taste I do. *sigh*

Then, I really saw one! I was in a car downtown and passed up a street corner. This guy, probably in his late 30s to early 40s, had wavy dark hair, was about 6'1, had a brown t-shirt, had these sort of faded rust colored jeans, flip flops ... and a wedding band. Oh well. What a face, though. Decent sturdier type build, too.

20. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people