1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rim job

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by person57, Dec 9, 2013.

1. bitchyetough

I thought in theory they would be a turn on and I guess I don't mind giving them (depending on the person and if they line them) but I'm often a bit perplex when someone gives me one as I don't feel anything much and would be there, thinking something like "okay whenever you want to stop and resume what you were doing before is fine by me".

2. William

Negative ghost rider on both of those.

3. StillHere

I am not nor have been sexually active with a partner. But, I would definitely give and recieve (I prefer bottoming so receiving more) as long as everything is clean down there.

4. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I wouldn't mind a rim job. I would prefer to be given one though... I don't feel comfortable with my tongue being near a bacteria filled hole.

5. Ridiculous

A mouth?

6. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    A mouth has bacteria, but not bad bacteria. To be quite specific, the anus has more hazardous bacteria that really doesn't belong in the month... lol.

7. English Frenchman

Hiya!

Well, I must be one of the few here who likes it. But I don’t really think that’s the case.
    I’m calling you lot out! It might gross at first, but you can’t knock it until you try it. I’ve been on both the receiving end and the giving end. More than just once. I think it’s amazing. It’s just that both people need to be very clean. Some people use dental dams to get rid of some residual, ahem, taste nuances. That’s never been the case for me, however.

I’m sure if the people who posted on this thread who said ”Never!” would second guess their opinion if they received. Especially a rusty trombone.
    Personally, I’ve enjoyed giving almost as much as receiving.

8. franc

I've received once and it was good. Not willing to give a rim job though.

9. Emberblaze

Ahem, I dunno why but I always thought it'd be really hot to give on, despite where I'm putting my mouth.

I always imagined that I would bathe my partner first if we had plans on trying it. Lolols I know that sounds silly

10. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

I'd be more willing to give a rim job if my partner and I are in the shower together. In theory it be very easy to keep things clean while going. And cleaning up after would be pretty simple. The thought of doing it dry isn't appealing. Doesn't sound silly, it sounds logical.

11. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would love to give and receive a rim job, just like I'd like to give and receive any other sexual favour. Being clean is absolutely essentially though. :slight_smile:

#51 imnotreallysure, Dec 28, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
  12. Tyler1

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Interesting thread. Have only done it my BF but loved giving and getting. It is about as intimate and erotic as you can get with your man.

13. austiniguess

austiniguess Guest

14. I got a surprise rim job. I don't get what all the fuss is about, but I'm not into anything anal either so that might of been it. Different strokes for different boats. I'd never eat out a butt either. Too weird.

15. Highlander2

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmm. Had it done to me once and it was incredible. Been down that way near while doing 69 and REALLY wanted to have a go...but we moved and the moment was lost... :slight_smile:

16. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I never got a rim job but i prefer receiving one than giving and for several reasons that are pretty obvious , even though i would like to receive it I'm still not ok with letting some one do it because well poop comes out of there . I would probably clean up a lot before letting some one in there . I like it but i'm still nervous about it . I don't think i can ever give it it would take a lot for me to give it to another person . so for now i just like receiving

17. BlueModern

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My first encounter with a guy, he started giving me one. I told him that wasn't my cup of tea. Then again, I've taken too many microbiology, biology, biochem, and physiology classes to count and I just couldn't get past the health-risk hazard to enjoy it. Brainwashed by science, maybe?

If other people enjoy it, more power to them!