1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant about your crush

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by illbehere, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Jamie92203

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :slight_smile: finally I have someone to talk to and btw i'm 15

2. illbehere

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Cool beans, I'm 14 turning 15 this year!!

3. Blanched

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've had a crush on a guy for more than a year now and it's really unhealthy. He keeps doing things that I interpret as flirting even though I KNOW it's not, and it kills me. I've tried so hard to forget about him, but I just can't. I realize he probably wouldn't like me even if I was a girl, but I keep letting him back into my thoughts and I hate myself for it. Every time I have to interact with him I just get really mad at myself and it ruins my day.. After getting so involved in a really unhealthy crush, I'm so afraid of developing a crush on another straight guy that I try so hard to barely talk to any other guy in my school and I'm just so awkward. I feel so mad at myself, and just mad at everything.

Probably not the kinda rant you meant for this thread, but feels really good to say it "out loud."

4. gaynonsense

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I actually live with my crush now. He's one of my best friends, and honestly at this point I have a hard time just calling it a crush. It's lost the luster of a crush, ya know? Like, I still care about him in a much deeper way than a good friend, but I don't ooze over him every second anymore. That makes it easier in a way, but I still care for him. My therapist and I settled on the fact that I'm in love with him, but that just feels so wrong because I know it's not a two way thing. It's so frustrating.

I handle it well, we've talked about it a lot and we know our boundaries pretty well now. So, it doesn't absolutely crush me all the time. He knows it's not easy for me and has been really understanding and honestly we're all the better as friends for it. None of that changes the fact that it just hurts like hell to love someone and to never have the same in return.

5. illbehere

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Any rant is fine haha. I’m sorry you are stuck crushing on him.

6. illbehere

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Having a crush on one of your friends is the worst because you are scared to ruin everything but you like themmmm.

7. lookingup9

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok I could do this all day long!! I'm trying to get over her and I pretty much am, but I really cannot say enough good things about this girl. I met her and we instantly clicked, which doesn't happen for awkward people like me very often but she's so easy to talk to! I was struggling a lot with my courses and she was always willing to help and not judge if I wasn't prepared for class of if I was freaking out.

If I could describe her in one word it would probably be "caring". She's gentle and compassionate just very genuine. Everyone gets along with her easily and likes her because she just radiates kindness. Her smile and her whole vibe is just very warm and friendly. She's easy going, open minded, forgiving of people that have done her wrong. And she's always encouraging me and trying to uplift me when I'm stressed out.

Part of me still wishes we could have worked out as a couple but I couldn't be happier to be friends with this girl. I feel lucky our paths crossed at all. She's truly wonderful, going to be great in her career and all her endeavors. The world is just a better place with her in it.

8. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    He's been responsible for probably 95% of the smiles I've had over the past three years, he's the best friend I've ever had, and he's the boy of my dreams. He's such a good person who always tries to make his friends feel appreciated, has a wonderful sense of humor, is extremely bright, and is absolutely gorgeous. It's very difficult to think of anything I would not do for that boy -- he is so, so important to me and the thought of losing him fills me with absolute terror. Our relationship has had some rough patches for sure, but I have always felt so blessed just to know him and even though he doesn't feel the same way about me I hope that it means something to know how much I care.

9. 18breanna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My crush just thinks of me as an acquaintance...I am so inexperienced when it comes to approaching girls that way and also don't want to be embarrassed if or when she rejects me...

10. toothpaste

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i think i have a crush on having a crush.. sounds weird but hear me out k? like, i'm in love with being in love kind of. for a loong time i thought i was aro ace. i didn't get it. everyone was growing up, getting kissed, whatever. i was shy. weird. moved schools alot. i didn't talk to boys. not a lot of room for a relationship to grow. then i figured out: oh, i'm trans. oh, I"M GAYYY. and now my brain is just: imgayimgayimgaygaygaygayGAyYY all the time. i think being trans and not being who i wanted to be and not feeling right in my life made it so that i didn't get those feelings? like. a relationship starring me as a girl was not what i wanted, and i thought i was a girl so i thought i didn't want a relationship. but then i wasn't a girl anymore. and then depression happened. and then anxiety happened. now i'm 16 almost 17, havent been to school since january, barely ever see people my own age. never been kissed. all i know about romance is kind of fake. movies and fanfic aren't real. i know that. but i consume them anyways, wanting a love story like that so bad. its tough. i'm trying my best.

probably not what you were picturing when you said rant about your crush.. helped me anyways.
    have a good day yall

11. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First off, why the hell am I cursed to be attracted to my coworkers? Last year it was a beautiful woman in marketing. Now it's a really cute feminine boy on my infrastructure team. And I can't ethically date coworkers. I hate this.

#31 Pret Allez, Nov 3, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  12. Just1Dude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am so thankful to not be crushing on someone atm.. unless I want to count Rami Malek, haha.

I did have a rough crush on a straight guy a few years ago. He ended up moving a few states over and I was so thankful.

13. illbehere

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    awwwww. well if you ever want to talk, feel free to let me know.

14. CloudXO

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OMG! Hi, I’m Bryce and I’m new to EC . Anyways, I have this huge crush on someone at my school that I met before the school year started at band camp (proud nerd ) and I found throughout the year that we have a good bit in common other than a few things being: he’s straight, I’m not (Oof), he’s a very religious Christian (I do not practice any religion), and he has a girlfriend, I don’t (ofc not, ; no offense ladies ) and I can’t seem to get over it since I have to see him every day. Anyways, when I found out that he has a girlfriend, I got really pissed and was determined to hate her... but then I met her and I’m like “Give... me.. her.. now..” So yeah, I wanted to be her friend bc she was awesome and really nice and now I’m literally crushing on and being flirty with my straight, religious friend, which he doesn’t notice bc he’s oblivious, and I feel guilty bc his girlfriend doesn’t have one of those gross personalities that I could hate... BIG OOF. And there’s nobody to take my mind off of him bc I live in Alabama in a school with plenty of out gay girls, pansexual girls, and bi, but no guys.. I hate living in this place because of the discrimination of close minded rednecks and extremely conservative religious people... ok rant concluded, baii

15. CloudXO

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

16. toothpaste

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

17. Nightlight

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm so fucking attracted to a girl whom I have to work together on an assignment for 2 months. At first I was happy...but here's the catch. She is Christian. She has verses memorized in her head. Although queers can be religious, in my area going to church usually means they're homopbobic.... I just found that out today and it's tearing me. I'm dead for 2 months.

#37 Nightlight, Nov 6, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  18. illbehere

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Awww. Honestly why does every attractive person have to either be taken or impossible to be with?? I don’t understand! Yeah, even where I live, east coast U.S. I feel like at least in my grade wayyyy more girls are out than guys. Ughhh

19. RavenWing

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've only known my crush personally for about a week but he occupies my thoughts constantly and is just so intriguing to me.
    It's stupid that I have such an intense crush on this boy when I barely know him and have had somewhat negative experiences with him in the past before getting to know him, but now that I've talked with him I see him for who he truly is and for some reason I'm drawn to him.
    After a dramatic thing earlier in the year at homecoming which resulted in him not liking me without knowing me, I made up with another person involved and was sitting with that person during a movie at school. Then my (now) crush sat next to me and I explained what had happened and we began to bond over stuff like music and jokes and all. That's really when the crush began.
    That same day we began to bond, he showed up at my work and happened to work at the very same place that I planned on visiting after my shift. I took this as a sign and honestly feel like it means I should pursue something with him.
    In my eyes, he's one of the most handsome guys I've seen and had feelings for. He has such a mysterious and great personality and I want to get to know more about him and possibly ask him out or at least see if it goes anywhere.

Gahhh, I feel so stupid for being so immersed in my crush on this guy but I really don't know what to do about all these feelings.

20. Jamie92203

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I told all of my friends that i'm over my first girl crush but the thing is I don't really think I am or I don't know if I even liked her in the first place. I need help.