1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant about your crush

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by illbehere, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Nightlight

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I randomly wake up at 4AM with my heart pounding because of her. Strange when I see her in person, it doesn't take long to feel comfortable around her. It almost feels like nothing. Why??

#41 Nightlight, Nov 13, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  2. Shadows123

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My "main" crush right now is the sweetest guy I know. He's understanding, kind, smart, adorable (in how he looks and acts), and is just a great guy! He has a very beautiful soul, I can't think of a time he has not been able to make me smile because kindness and happiness just radiate off him.

3. illbehere

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    We love rejection...

4. faultyink

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There's this girl who I LITERALLY cant get over. She switched schools last year and I've only seen her twice since (at a grocery store from like 10 feet away and at the mall). I keep thinking im over her, then i see her again and HMMM guess not?!

then I like this other girl who works at this skateboard/vans store who graduated last year. We were partners for this write-a-story-in-partners project and it was amazing. She always uses weird words instead of just saying stuff how it is "road block, scapegoat, topdog" idk if that makes sense but she talks weird?! She's so unique though. Anyway we never really became friends bc how do you even be friends with someone you can't make proper sentences around??

Well there you go, the two people I can't get over for my life :/

5. Roscoe S

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I always fall for the wrong people. My main crush is a guy in my foreign language class. We went on an Exchange in Europe and during a trip to a salt mine, he asked to lay on me while on the minecart and I could not say no.
    I got hard.
    He felt it.
    Great... Life over.

He's not really the best person on the inside; kinda flaunty and snarky, but I like it for some reason. He has brown hair, is a little bit shorter than me, and I had dreams lately about kissing him.

6. iiconic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    okay whew so there’s this really hot/ kinda cute bad boy in my english class and he’s bi and soooooo funny and i feel like he flirts with me but i always come off rude to people i flirt with?? anyways he said he was thankful for me on thanksgiving because he said i make him smile even when he’s mad but i don’t even know how to date

7. Devil Dave

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't fancy him any more. He's a wanker.

8. Nightlight

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There's no going back. I'm trapped, and I am totally okay with that!!!
    This girl is hardcore Christian. Seriously if she was gay and likes me back, it means I've beat all the odds and karma loves me. If not, I'm s00oo0o dead.:joy:

9. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    She's a vet. And swims about the same speed as me, so we hang together a lot in the ocean. (I'm on a coast, in the summer there are lots of races.) She takes the initiative to start friendly conversations. She doesn't wear a ring, never mentions her spouse but I hear she is married. She is smart and funny and ahhhhh. She knows I have a crush and is still nice to me. Not sure if that make it better or worse!

I haven't had a boy crush for a while, but if I do, you-all will be the first to hear about it!

10. Forlong

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I haven’t seen my crush in over a week it’s been making me feel really sad. I don’t know why my day it determine a good day or depressing day whether or not I see her. She just got has this calming affect on me. My husband is the opposite he stresses me daily. I guess that’s why I like her so much :frowning2:

11. Rade

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I have a crush, though I'm not sure where it will go. Never thought I would find myself in this position, I feel like a teenager at 43. Suppose after being with someone 20 years this sort of thing happens.

I'm a guy, his a guy, I'm 43 and he is 37, so age wise it's all good.

He is so kind and gentle, he finds good in everyone. For 37 he has a young face, he is really tall, I mean 7 foot and he makes me look short at 6 foot. I love his tallness, if we were together I would feel protected by his tallness. He has chunky legs and I like guys with chunky legs!! He is special, we talk through messenger and say kind things to each other. But something holds him back from committing himself to me. I am prepared to wait a few months to see if we can ignite that flame as I so feel it. I think it could be amazing.....
    Thinking about him has kept me awake at night.

#51 Rade, Nov 24, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  12. iiconic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    go for it!!!! and if you’ve known him for a while, just ask him what’s holding him back, it might be something you can help with or something out of your control, but talking is better than nothing!!

13. CactiCat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Uh my crush is so amazing. She is so beautiful and has the best personality. She’s bi so I actually have a slight chance but she’s had a boyfriend for the last 1.5 years so that sucks.

14. LunaMare

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She’s the first and so far only person I’ve ever been with and for once in my life it actually felt right! Things ended because of her struugle with self acceptance but she still sends me mixed messages that make me hold on to her. Right now she moved a thousand miles away. I want to go to her so badly but I’m not sure I should take her up on her offer to visit her new city and stay at her place.

15. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ugh I have a crush right now and I don't know what to do. I've never been in love before but this feels like it. This is so different from when I hung out with that guy who may have liked me or that guy who had a crush on me. I feel so at ease and I don't feel like I'm playing a part.

16. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think you should! Take a chance on love. If it feels right it probably is.

17. Amanda F

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They do. Especially when they're not really straight, but aren't out to themselves.

My crush is a very nice girl, who would be worth loving just for who she is, but... She is a smoking hot, downright stunning, statuesque blond girl, who is 6'2" tall. O M G!!! I've always liked tall girls, but never known any girl as tall as she is, and I had no idea what it would do to me. I'm 5'8", so most tall girls don't really seem all that tall to me, and I like being in 4" heels, so that makes me 6', and even in my heels, this beauty towers over me (maybe she's taller than 6'2"). I love standing with her -- I put my arm around her waist, and she puts her arm around my shoulders. She's a big girl -- big boned, but perfectly proportioned for her height; she's a goddess. And she really likes me too. When she puts her arm around my shoulders, it's like she's sheltering me, and putting out a signal that says, "Mine!" She's 3rd generation LGBT, and pansexual (just what a tGirl needs). She's a street scrapper too, so if the need ever arose, she would protect me, which is just so God-awful HOT!!! I've never been the diminutive one in a relationship, and I've never been the protected one -- I love it so much it blows my mind. I can't stop thinking about standing next to her with our arms around each other, or lying next to her, being all cuddly and girly, and having her all but envelop me. This is the only time I've ever been around a girl tall enough to seem big to me, and I love it so much, I really don't want to let go of her. I've never known a girl this size before, I'm not likely to ever find another, so I wanna keep this one. But her relationship history is a string of short-lived flings. I've got an ace in the hole though -- she is totally entranced by the fact that I LIKE that she's big. She said she always felt like a behemoth, and thought her size made her unattractive, and none of her past partners told her any differently (idiots). Also, most of her exes are males of the worst kind (why do women ever pick those?), I think she'd be much happier with another woman -- me, in particular. She really does take my breath away. *Mandy gets all puppy dog eyed and sighs * It's like I'm finally having my first real crush -- no girl has ever affected me like this before. I can't stop thinking about her, and apparently can't stop talking about her either, but I should -- so I will.

Well, you said to rant...

18. Becka

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Oh my gosh okay.

I swear this girl is perfect. Everything about her seems so... soft. Her face, her hair, her skin, her figure... She looks like she's walked right out of a pastel drawing. Not just her appearance though - she's quiet and kind and top of every class. The problem is I'm too nervous to try to talk to her and I don't know what to do.

19. The Hybrid

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have a bi trans friend who is the most adorable person i have ever met and OH MY GOD they re my friend and I cannot even anything right now