1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

question about dating as a pre-everything mtf trans person

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Monika the Diva, Jan 13, 2014.

1. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

Not to derail your thread (hoping the dating site interest has materialized into something social). But as a trans-type person (not sure about it yet) whom may or may not have something of a trans-fetish (not sure about that either), I'm simply curious as to how you define the concept?

If you're talking about guys who can't get enough wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am experiences with transwomen, I can see where you're coming from. But how about guys who are genuinely interested in dating and relationships, but happen to prefer to have them with transwomen?

Again, sorry for the digression. Keep us updated on your new dating foray!

2. Monika the Diva

Well going back to the topic at hand. I am going to Skype with maybe two of three people that messaged me on that site. I will make arrangements to meet with them on skype. I have not yet gone out on a date as a pre-everything mtf trans person yet and out on a date.

3. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Both I guess? I mean depends WHY you prefer transwomen...and I can only really see one or two reasons for that.

1. You like a penis on a girl
    2. There is something about the trans 'experience' you find appealing...

and the more I think about it the more I feel that neither of those are particularly good reasons...

4. Monika the Diva

Well I want to date whoever is interested enough to go with me.

5. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

Well, I do like penises. I've never been with one other than my own, but at least the idea of my sexual partner possessing one is appealing. And at least some of them look pretty tasty. (I don't particularly care for female genitalia, it is the rest of women's bodies that turn me on.)

Then again, it might simply be because I'm also trans or genderfluid or something. (Just the facts: I dress full-time as a woman at home and often wish I was a woman, although I want to retain my male equipment.) Growing up, I thought I was the only person on earth who had these feelings (except for those perverted fringe sorts called "trannies"--thanks, Bible Belt upbringing!). So perhaps the interest in transwomen has at least something to do with wanting to connect with a kindred spirit. My exes, all genetic women, would never have been able to relate to this side of me. A transwoman would, I should think.

If it means anything, I tend to be attracted to people who are great people, above and beyond their genetic makeup. For example, my old boss, whom is also a good friend, I yearn to be in a relationship with because she is quite simply the most amazing person I've ever met; even though by most standards she's perhaps on the homely side.

OK, back on topic: you look beautiful, LadyBlacksoul, I cannot imagine you experiencing difficulty in attracting dating interest. :slight_smile:

6. Monika the Diva

Okay, here'a quick update. I uploaded my "sexy" before I go to bed look. Now I am messaging with 5 other people at the moment only interested in 1 of them.

7. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

that makes sense, women with male parts!

8. Monika the Diva

I have an update, one of my three admirers contact me. He is male, very attractive but not my type. He wants to meet me but I told him that I am part time because of my living arrangements because of school and stuff. I told him that if he's patient we can meet. He asked me if i was his type I told him no but it doesn't mean I won't meet him. Was I being a bitch? I also mentioned to him that I want to be careful because transgender people are normally discriminated against and also are looked at as sex objects to some men.

#48 Monika the Diva, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2014
  9. Monika the Diva

I forgot to add that male to female transgender people are the ones that are looked at as sex objects.