1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

question about dating as a pre-everything mtf trans person

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Monika the Diva, Jan 13, 2014.

1. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How do you find wearing wigs? I've always found it to be a rather uncomfortable experience..

2. Monika the Diva

Well I try to go to my barber every 2 to three weeks. I get him to have my entire head to nothing. This makes it easier to wear a wig. If I could grow my wear out I would of done so long ago. Because of my shifty testosterone and stress. I have a small bald spot in my head. So I said fuck it I'm shaving my whole head. That's one advantage to being bald. But that's it. But I try to look for the right wig by shopping around on eBay. Most of the time I get some pretty stuff. The best wigs to get are the ones that click by two ends so that way it stays put on your head.

To answer your question I like to wear wigs but if I could grow my own to long to play around with I could.

3. Monika the Diva

By the way after posting my profile. I got messaged 3 times and i got hot listed twice. Let's see what happens next.

4. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  5. Monika the Diva

HolyShit! Holy Shit! I messaged back and they're responding. Holy Shit! Holy Shit! I don't know what to do.

6. Miss Emma

Miss Emma Guest

How do you find a good wig? And how are they priced?

7. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ahahahaha! :icon_bigg

8. Monika the Diva

When it comes to wigs I try to search for the following creterja. Since the amount of time that I go out as female are very infrequent. I plan it according to my next outfit.
    2nd, when I look I try to use a color that matches my eyebrows. By selecting a type of hairstyle. For instance I have square shaped face. From my knowneldge bangs usually work for me. Depending face shape depends on the hairstyle.
    And finally the last criteria would be to look for synthetic hair that looks like human hair its affordable and if you have space for a wig stand they can last as long as you don't use it everyday.

9. Miss Emma

Miss Emma Guest

I'm actually looking at a real-hair wig. My wife (good-hearted woman she is) said I absolutely will NOT get a synthetic ... I'm just not sure how to go about finding one. Matching eyebrows is a good idea. Thanks!

I'm looking to get something in the style of my avatar. Love it!!

10. Monika the Diva

E-bay is a good place to look.

11. JGirl6891

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Sounds like a good idea.

BUT you need to be upfront and honest to people who are unaware. . . if not it can go bad! Guess that's when the pepper spray would come handy huh?

You'll be just fine. :slight_smile: Good luck to ya!

12. katwat

I was being nosy because you were talking about wigs and my daughter is wanting to get some wigs to try out hairstyles (to talk me into letting her cut her hair LOL compromise at it's finest) so I took a peek at your pics. You are absolutely beautiful and should have no worries whatsoever about getting dates. BTW the red wig is awesome on you. Were did you find such a nice, real-hair looking wig? I am trying to shop for wigs on a tight budget so if you have a good place please share.

---------- Post added 31st Jan 2014 at 01:38 PM ----------

Also the kiddo came in when I was looking and she was asking who the pretty girl was. I asked her how old she thought you were and she said "I don't know, 15?" I told her you were an adult and she said "20?"

13. Monika the Diva

LOL, when i dress as a female, i'm told that i look much younger. But when it comes to wigs on Ebay you can get some decent synthetic wigs for about $15-20. I feel that the more you spend the better quality the wig. With that in mind, you have to know what your looking for before you buy.

My profile on this sites states that i am a pre-everything male to female trans-person.

---------- Post added 1st Feb 2014 at 12:18 PM ----------

To Jgirl6891,

My profile on this sites states that i am a pre-everything male to female trans-person. So i won't accept any dates unless they met a couple of requirements.
    1. They have to meet me somewhere public like a Star Bucks or Coffee House.
    2. They are going to have to answer 10 questions.

*1. Do you have a trans-fetish?
    *2. Do you have a job?
    *3. Do you have the patience to deal with my heavy school and work schedule?
    *4. I am assuming you have read my profile and studied it, you are aware that at the moment i am a male who is eventually going to be female?
    5. What are your hobbies?
    6. What made you message me?
    7. How is your family situation?
    *8. Do you plan on having children unless you already have them?
    9. Have you graduated from school?
    10. Do you live on your own or do you have room mates?

The questions with the * designate that they fail to answer 3 out of 5 of these questions in a direction i don't want to go. I would tell them i'll pay for my share of dinner and walk out and dart off in my car...

Ideally, this is what i would do...

#33 Monika the Diva, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
  14. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    You go girl! :eusa_danc

15. Claudette

Claudette Guest

omg you're beautiful ^^ I think I need some make-up tips lol I wish I looked this good as a woman!

16. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a make-up tip. Apply mascara to somebodies weak-ass moustache. It's hilarious.

17. hailey

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Sometimes rejection happens and this has happened to me 3 times.Told them and these men went right off when I told them.My boyfriend Monte of 2 years I am dating right,he took it very well and the only person that has taken it very well.

18. Monika the Diva

That's great Hailey! Im happy for you. Its hard to find someone who accepts the situation. Im hoping someday i can find that someone too. :slight_smile: By the way, I posted another pic. This pic is my right before bed look right before I take off my make up for the night.

19. Claudette

Claudette Guest

yea, me too lol.. but.. need to work on my voice.. wait for hormones to kick in lol... im ready to wait

20. Monika the Diva

#40 Monika the Diva, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2014