1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Polyamory

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dryad, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I suppose it is possible, for me. But I'd have to have a little first hand experience with it, to truly get a better understanding, of it, and how I would respond.

In theory, it's just a group of people loving each other. Nothing really wrong with love, I'd say. Of course, my biggest issue would be, I'd feel like I was neglecting someone, even if just slightly, in favor of another. I am just one person, so I can only do so much.

2. Gregarity

In theory I'm totally down for a poly relationship so long as, A. I love both of them equally, B. they were both guys, C. we'd have unerring trust and lines of communication to each other, D. there were only two others, and E. all the above conditions were met and expected by the other two. So while it's really unlikely to happen, I don't think I'd poo-poo the idea if the chance arose.

3. justjade

I'm a pretty jealous guy. I don't know if I could do it. Although I can have feelings for more than one person at a time, I'm not sure it means I could be in a relationship with more than one person at a time.