1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

People with Baby Faces

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Ryler, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    And the sad truth is I can go to a movie theater to buy tickets for an r-rated movie and people don't ask me for ID, even though I'm 16. But people here tend to not bother enforcing lots of legalities, it might be a culture thing. But this is probably because I spent many years with most of my friends being those I met through my cousin, who was in late high school when I was still in elementary, so I picked up a much more mature attitude very early. His friends honestly thought I was like 14 when I was 11, so I'm pretty sure its just how you act.

#21 Humbly Me, Jul 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2017
  2. skittlz

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well I have the opposite issue....and well it can get annoying when people assume you're a mom or a highschool teacher every time you go into a new school. Well, at least I've made older friends in China this way, which is nice but I do want friends my age. BTW, I think alot of people I met in China, particularly women, have baby face, so they probably think I'm really old. I once was mistaken for a 25 year old when I was in 5th grade, because some woman there was saying how it's good for me to marry my boyfriend this year before I go into my late 20s. :expressionless: Actually, My mom and I took a picture together and people legitimately thought I was her and she was me. True, she has baby face, and she always was mistaken as a student at colleges where she worked as a proffessor. But still, it's awkward to be mistaken for a 40 year old :cold_sweat:. Sometimes I wonder if my body or face proportions have anything to do with it.

#22 skittlz, Jul 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    Lilli Krux likes this.
  3. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That seems really sad...

4. Fishtail

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Definitely NOT a deal breaker for me cuz I'm the same and as you can see from
    the replies you aren't the only guy with those struggles.
    Here is a relatable video:

Just a warning to you 2, most guys don't think "cute" is a compliment.

At least i haven't meet a baby-face guy who got happy being called that,
    me included no matter if a guy OR girl called me that(it did happen to me).
    It may be different if i dated someone, for some time, would tell me that...

#24 Fishtail, Aug 6, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  5. Twist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have never had this be an issue for me, and have always been mistaken for much younger than my actual age. At nearly 30, and wearing a pretty ugly (at least in my opinion) facial scar from a knife attack, I am still mistaken as being between the ages of 18 and 21 more often than not. The knife scar ended me being mistaken for a girl (which is a nice change), but I suspect the age thing is not going to be changing any time soon.

6. Lilli Krux

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Omg, I actually realllllllly WANT a baby face. I don't know if I have one. a few people have told me I do but some others thought I was physically older. Actually when I was younger people thought I was older and now that I'm older people think I am younger. But I want to look as young as possible. (Like I'm 20, a girl, and I want to look 16 or younger), just by facial proportions. I always thought baby faces are beautiful on both genders and I really like guys (and girls) with baby faces. Baby faces are: big eyes, soft angles, short distances from eyes to mouth and mouth to chin, etc, small mouth but full lips, etc

7. love23cali

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I personally am not attracted to people that look underage. I usually prefer women that are older than me...and physical (as well as the emotional) maturity is a main reason.

8. Zoe Izumi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    When people guess my age they have said anywhere from 16 to 18, yet I am 27.

I kinda like it actually.

Lilli Krux likes this.