1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peeking.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Peridot, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Hoppip

I anti-peeked during gym class freshman year. I didn't want to, because all the boys made me sick. We didn't get naked or anything. I asked for my locker to be on the very other end of the locker room so I could have PRIVACY.

And I wanted to shatter the illusion that gay boys want EVERY straight boy ever. I didn't even shift my eyes, I looked straight forward. I didn't talk or anything.

They were still really rude to me, trying to speed-dress when I walked by. I just wanted to say, "I don't CARE about you and your awkward nipples and your wannabe prepubescent biceps!"

2. HalfInsane

I don't really peek intentionally, ever... not that I have to, my eyes are painfully drawn to cleavage. xD I try not to, as a general rule, as I'm well aware most people wouldn't appreciate it... so yeah.

3. yaoi fanboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i've never been in a situation like that

4. mUsIcFrEaK92

mUsIcFrEaK92 Guest

Sometimes it's hard not to look.

5. Andrew

sometimes. not always tho. x]

-Luis

6. Ooooh yeah. Doesn't help that I'm in the same locker aisle as the two girls I've had crushes on... :icon_redf

7. Trumpetplyer23

Fortuantly (Unfortunatly?) the only time I had gym with one of my crushes, she was in a different aisle. One time I did perv her half undressed though, but it wasn't on purpose, someone threw my shoe down there and I had to go and get it and lo and behold, there she is, in a pair of jeans with no shirt on...:icon_redf