1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peeking.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Peridot, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Tim

Tim

I don't believe I've ever peaked, rofl.

I skipped through the locker rooms/showers before anyone else got in during PE due to my weight, so yea :3 Never could peek, not that I would :wink:

2. jazzrawr

oh, i think everyone peeks at some point XD

actually, i never did much peeking in gym class...i got alot of people peeking at me though o.o
    one girl spent about 5 minutes trying to figure out whose boobs were bigger - mine or hers. -_-

but yeah, i do the cleavage-glancing thing all the time by accident XD
    especially since the girl i like tends to wear shirts that show it off perfectly...gaah. XD

3. Hoppip

Well, it's not peeking, but... I'm so innappropriate with my girl-friends. I touch their boobs and they sit on my lap. And sometimes I just stare at their boobs when they're talking to me as a straight-guy joke.

4. Tim

Tim

My friends used to sit on my lap lol, nothing wrong with that :confused:; Unless you have an attraction to girls, it shouldn't be a problem, >.>

LOL, My gal friends would always fondle each other jokingly XD

5. jayy237

my girl friends still do sit on my lap, it's just a show of feeling comfortable around people

i peek out of curiousity more than out of an urge to see

6. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

With one friend. But seriously, he does it on purpose. I just tell him "fuck you. You know I'm jealous already. Stop being such a scene."

7. lostinthought9

umm, not really...i mean most of the people that were in my gym class arent very attractive lol, BUT...on field trips (on the bus) they usually have some really hot guys with very cute asses, and they're conveniently at my eye level lol, and i wear a baseball cap low most of the time, so nobody knows what exactly im staring at lol

8. hahaha yea same here

9. Poring

lol, I bet every strait guy out there hates and envys you for that XD

10. Kimi

Oh, hell yeah!

Only if he is hot tho:icon_wink

11. Extreme26

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    There are 4 changing roomsat my school. 2 for the girls 2 for the boys. Anyway people tend to stay in the same changing room that they have been in since the beginning of school. So that means that I don't have the chance to check out all the hot guys who are in the other changing room. HOWEVER with exams being in the sports hall and the boys changing room being next to the sports hall, all the hot guys from that changin room have to bunk in with us!! It's great!

When I was younger I went through a stage where I went to the leisure centre to do activities and hopefully get a nice eyeful of somebody! But I never did, probably because I got changed in the dry chaning rooms and the action would be in the wet changing rooms!

12. Trumpetplyer23

I have a funny story in which I made my friend's boyfriend jealous.

Anyways, we were having a free day in band due to chair placement auditions. She wanted him to sit on her lap and he was like "Well, I'm too big, I'll crush you." and stuff like that and she kept insisting that that wouldn't happen. So, sick and tired of their little debate, I said "Fine, if you won't sit on her lap, then I will" and I did just that. I sat there for about ten minutes and he finally decided to let her sit on his lap. It was hilarious!

13. Grof142007

who hasnt is the real question

14. RENThead

i wouldnt really admit that i do it all the time.
    but my eyes do it for me.

its just a glance as i walk past, or see someone bed over.
    changerooms with my crush are really hard. she has a quick changes and needs my help, and she is (barely) wearing a pushup bra and gstring. its difficult not to look.

15. Helen

Helen Guest

The girl (3 years older than me) who made me realise that I wasn't straight was in the senior school production. (for the record, she has no idea that she's had such a profound effect on me, but daaaaaaaaamn she's gorgeous >.<)

I'm quite good at peeking, so I was never caught or even suspected when she took her clothes off to get into her costume. :grin:

Ah, happy days. She's gone now, though, study leave. So I'll never see her again, unless she comes back to Dubai for a visit.

16. SlickyPants

I peeked every chance I got all through school. I tried my best not to stare and I think I kept it hidden well enough. It's been a long time since school though so I haven't seen any locker room shows in a while.

17. SwissBoy88

That was the only bright side of PE, so yeah but only at the cute ones

18. Jim1454

I have to admit that I do peek sometimes... There isn't usually anything to look at that is better than my bf - and I can see him naked whenever I want. :eusa_danc

When we go to the pool to have a swim together, I think it's so cool that I can be checking him out and it's totally ok - as long as nobody notices me doing it. And he encourages it... he often will surprise me with new sexy underwear in the changeroom - and I have to just retrain myself from saying anything until we get outside. It's quite funny.

Now that I've recognized that I'm gay and I'm comfortable with it, being naked in a changeroom is WAY more comfortable for me now for some reason. Now I have the attitude that 'I am who I am', including how I look physically.

19. Alex

I did peek when i had PE.. thats one year ago, and most of the times i stayed away from it because i hated it lol.

20. Daniel

When I don't skip I peek like a mad man...for about 5 seconds.

I have issues with public nudity actually and tend to somehow spend about an average of 45 seconds in the lockeroom.