1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OMG! I just realized...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Envira, Jun 23, 2013.

1. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The earliest I remember is when I was five the girls in my class obsessed over playing house and they would pick a boy from the class to be their husband. I remember not really wanting tho play house but (we'll call her A) A asked me to be her " husband" and I remember being really excited and stuff but yea I enjoy that memory:slight_smile:

2. Envira

Yeah. that was kinda what is was like for me, only i was the girl and it was just me and my friend, but i got excited every time.

3. Sarah1o1

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The first girl I ever had a crush on was in seventh grade. We were just starting to become friends. I was really confused, and a little scared about my feelings. So I started to drift away from her slowly until we rarely ever talked. Then in ninth grade she moved away. I have alway kinda regretted what I did, but I was just so afraid back then of what people would think.

4. DannyBoi66

Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, England
    I was in Year 6, well the end of it, basically, and I had this Ginormous crush on my best friend. I think I can safely say that most of us had that experience. Well, I just needed to sit with him EVERYWHERE we'd go, and Spend almost all my time with him. This was at a school trip, so we were at this place for a couple days.

Anyway, on the last day, there was this disco. We were dancing, and I was realising that he was getting uncomfortable with me there ALL the time. So I tried to move away from him (Man, that was hard). Then, one of The Wanted's songs came up, but I forgot which one, and then halfway through the song, someone switched the lights off (Thank you!) and I literally wrapped my arms around him, as hard as I could, and then let go.

The time of my life until further notice. :grin: