1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Older LGBT who came out long ago, why EC?

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by PurpleCrab, Mar 3, 2013.

?

Why being in EC?

1. To land a helping hand to younger LGBT

12 vote(s)
    41.4%
  2. For the community

15 vote(s)
    51.7%
  3. Invited by somebody here

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Because it's fabulous

9 vote(s)
    31.0%
  5. To get help and opinions on other issues than coming out

12 vote(s)
    41.4%
  6. Because it's the best mannaged LGBT forum we could find!

12 vote(s)
    41.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. willow1234

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with the post regarding transexuals and how little knowledge or information the LGBT community has about us..If the trans is gay for guys there may be a common thread, but many can't understand how you can be trans and hetro, and consider yourself a lesbian..I love females everything about females and everything about being a female..As a male I am straight and normal,,as a trans I am gay or a lesbian. Again its about "preference" not gender...Anyhow I figured I'd put my two cents worth in as I am probably older than 99% of EC members..I tell my therapist I am a fossil lesbian( i am 76).I have been pursuing Trans for 50+ yrs and will get there someday(2014) I chuckle at some of the stories as they are a repeat of me many yrs ago..

2. Cool Bananas

Brisbane, but I seem to fly as much as superman
    I have come out to a few friends but I feel the process has stalled, I am also attracted to someone who may or may not be gay and it annoys me, and I thought am I the only one with these feelings. I am a lot more relaxed after reading this website that I am not alone in my feelings and I can now understand the reasons why someone may choose not to be true to themselves.

Agree with your sentiment, very sad.

It would be good to hear from admin or whether in the last few months the membership has grown, and Google decided to take a closer look at the rankings for this website.

4, I thought one closeted case is enough, I guess that is the type of guy who interests you, you take a 2nd look and they then think they can have some fun without getting too hard for them.

Thought you might like this website, I suggested this website to them, we have a similar interest, although we do live in different countries I have met them twice. I might suggest the website to a few others.

3. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ..this was my first motivation
    followed by a tidal wave of self indulgent introspection